How does it feel to worship a coked out has-been?

>When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan to try and revive him.

What a fucking loser. I can't belive you guys give two shits about this doped-out, hair-dyed, syntholed has-been.

tmz.com/2017/08/12/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-steroids/

Narcan doesn't work for cocaine and a coke overdose doesn't involve slumping over into unconsciousness while getting a hair cut and then never waking up again. The expensive piano likely OD'd on opiates, as his symptoms mirror those of an opiate overdoes and as he has admitted to past opioid addiction. The white powder may have been cocaine, but may also have been percocets or some other prescription pain killer or even heroin. If his current condition wasn't caused by opioid abuse I'll eat my hat you fucking druglet.

>or even heroin.

You don't snort heroin, silly. Anyway, drugs are fun. You can incorporate them into a /fit lifestyle if you have enough will power. I seriously doubt that Piana went to the hospital because of an OD.

You absolutely can snort heroin and many people do.

>I can't belive you guys give two shits about this doped-out, hair-dyed, syntholed has-been.

Nobody gives a shit. He's just a meme. No one here takes him seriously.

>worship
Rich is great but c'mon now he's a walking meme as is his life. He is having some sort of midlife crysis with all the botox and fuccboi attitude(just look at vids from a couple years back)

>drugs are fun

yeah until you almost od or fall into a dependence/addiction. Which actually a lot of people do. Me included.

You can snort heroin you fucking know it all nerd

People literally do snort heroin.

But you're wrong

Do you need someone to come to your house and show you how to use google?

I know what I'm talking about. I'm a drug counsellor and nurse at a high school.

Nice dubs baiter.

>snorting heroin
>not smoking it
What a fucking retard
>You don't snort heroin
Fucking retard

>smoking or snorting
Might as well just throw it in the garbage desu.

>You start using heroin by injecting it into your veins and not by the lighter methods first

WEW

cope, smoking a best. if you inject you have a problem

>if you inject you have a problem

Just mix it with your test and you're good to go

Nigga if you do heroin at all you got multiple problems.

You're a retard, Harry

was there any doubt that he was not on steroids?

cope, you only have a problem if you inject
>not smoking your test

>was there any doubt that he was not on steroids?

Satanic Trips never lie.

Yeah, I have no freaking clue why TMZ thinks that it's shocking that Piana had steroids at home.

Are you guys really surprised that he uses Heroin or Fentanyl?

The guy has probably tons of pains from competing / surgeries over the years. He probably has been prescribed to legit painkillers like Oxys for many years before they weren't working any more.

Most heroin addicts now a days get into heroin after legal prescriptions that have either run their course/ don't work as well any more.

>He is having some sort of midlife crysis
Sounds more like an end-of-life crisis to me

>How does it feel to worship a coked out has-been?

You must be literally retarded if you think anyone here had done this. You think when we call him natty overlord we mean it?

>You think when we call him natty overlord we mean it?

Shit tons of guys on /fit are on gear and worship piana. I'm not saying that he's the best role model out there, but you're flat out wrong if you think Piana doesn't have a big fanbase.

>being this retarded

do u even google

>You don't snort heroin, silly
you absolutely can snort heroin

That's because he's a legitimately good guy, gives good advice and is honest and direct with people.

That's why people love him.

Gotta confuse the hospital staff

Because uninitiated normies have had their idea of what the natty limit is blown up by years of obvious steroid users claiming natty.
Some of them truly believe that tested comps don't have any steroid users in them.

They honestly believe that modern athletes are natural!
That models and actors who get huge and cut for roles are natural!
I shit you not.
If you tell them that they were force feeding highschool potential human growth hormones to maek them taller then snapping them up for the NBA they'll look at you like you're a fucking nut.

Want to know why they aren't going to be upfront about Piana having a massive heart attack and being on life support and being practically braindead now?
Because it has to do with the massive amount of gear he's used.
It puts the entire fucking bodybuilding youtube natty fitness community in a negative lite.

Want to know what's going to take it down?
Guys who're upfront about gear use, the look of the actors and models, and fitness and health, and know how to take average people from flabby or annie to looking good and being relatively and most importantly maintainably fit.

>It puts the entire fucking bodybuilding youtube natty fitness community in a negative lite.

I have a very hard time believing that the average guy on the street would think that Piana could be natty. If you showed a picture of him to 100 people at random on the street, I'm sure 99 of them would say that he clearly looks like a steroid abuser. The 100th guy would just be blind. There is nothing about Piana that looks natty. The natty BB community's reputation will not take a hit in the arena of public opinion.

>doses of Narcan
Narcan is for opiates, not cocaine.

>I'm a drug counsellor and nurse at a high school.
And this is supposed to give you credibility? By the way you suck shit at your job.

Smoking leads to injecting fucking idiot.

They will when you realize that even the natty guys are edging towards piana in size and how connected they are to him and his.

When we start seeing more popular big "natural" guys start dropping dead from gear abuse then were going to see the entire fucking youtube fitness community get fucked.

True but it also doesn't really have any negative effects so it's fine to use in this situation where they don't know what the drug is (cocaine is probable, but it could be any number of crushed up shits) or why he's unresponsive, but they do know drugs are involved.

No one thinks that guys like "The Rock" are natty.

Ryan Gosling, sure, but not people approaching Piana size. Not even Hugh Jackman could be mistaken for natty, and he's a fraction of piana's size. You're too worried. People suspect that their "natty" idols are on the gear as soon as they hit Statham size, and he's not even that big.

> be Richaroni Pianoman
> world in utter chaos over my presumed overdose and coma.
> be in "coma" for them deep sleep gainz.
> heart stops beating cause I ain't doing shit on resting days.
> heartbeat is cardio and cardio kills gainz goddammit!
> highfive Zyzz while in limbo and tell him that not everyone is going to make.
>Zyzz cries.
> hear with my supersonic TestDecaBol hearing that some faggot is running his mouth about my alleged death.
> time to KILL IT!
> jump start my own heart and cartwheel out of bed
> GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMMIT!
> deadlift myself into orbit to look for said faggot.

>suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend

He gets his girlfriend to cut his hair?

Is Piana poor? Who the fuck gets their haircut at home? Either she's a professional stylist or Rich isn't as rich as he pretends. In fact, he's probably poor.

This is true autism.

>professional stylists can't have boyfriends

Autism is pic related, and probably you. Do you live in a trailer?

>>professional stylists can't have boyfriends

They can. I'm open to that possibility.

her name is chanel and she's a druggie golddigging skank, i guarantee you at some point she dropped out of beauty school.

^^^This.
I see this shit all night every night. It was an opioid OD.

>addiction

addicts are pussies. i used to do all kinds of drugs all the time, i stopped without really thinking about it.

just stop being a little bitch and stop.

Jokes on you, he looks good

There's literally nothing wrong with snorting cocaine.

But I used to regularly snort heroin

>smoking heroin
>not injecting it

what a fucking retard

Opies will snort heroin or any opioid based prescription they find/steal. You can smoke heroin too, which is why you should be mindful of your sources if you smoke weed. Dealers will put black tar heroin in it to get you hooked. Also stay the FUCK away from "dabs" because it looks exactly the same as black tar and meth (when it's in it's liquified injectable form). You kids have no clue what you're smoking half the time... When you see a homeless Opie on the street you're not going to wonder why they tried hard drugs in the first place anymore. They didn't, at least they didn't know they did. Yes, weed is a gateway drug, unfortunately for them. Should've stayed away from gang/cartel sources.

No they're not.

t. copfag in a drug infested big city

It's clickbait for normies who think a vial of Test contains a puppy killing daemon

Friend.

I don't know how you arrived on Veeky Forums or 4chin in general but I suspect you don't actually belong here.