Motivation thread?

Motivation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/SZBNDSZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is that motivating

Thanks for reminding me that we're firmly in the last category.

If we could juuust only have the top half of that image

It's a cycle. It's motivating because in times like this, we are the ones being made strong by hard times.

nah we are still later phase of good time, wait until the spics are sacking Washington

kinda /pol/ but w/e

We're very close to entering panel 4. The 2000's were good times, but technology has outpaced social development, and now social media is rapidly turning us into extremely insecure, victimized, deluded, outrage addicted individuals with no time for the real world or exercise.

literally how the hell does having children benefit me?
Just because my gay ass ancestors wasted their time courting a whore so she can shit out some kids doesn't mean i should.

and please don't give me the "protect your heritage" or "muh civilizayshun" or any of that archaic non-argument shit.

you know that you're on par with the "THE END IS NEAR" crowd?

We are continually growing and peaking and there would be no end to this growth in sight.

Faggots.

Lul, we live in the good times where weak men are produced. There is no great war in the west. Hard times is defined by war, starvation, no roofs over your head, no safety. We don't live like that, for now.

>He thinks these are hard times
unless you are living in a war torn place like the middle east or some fucked up shithole in africa there hasn't been an easier period than this in history my dude

Only one I got

depressing as fuck

I workout because I think I'm one sexy ass lad, and every time I workout, I get a little sexier.

Plus it makes sex with my girlfriend even more fun. She's into being dominated, and the stronger I get, the more easily I can throw her around in the bedroom

It can be if you dwell on the situation and not the message. If you have nothing then everything you become, everything you are is what you've earned and no one can lay claim to it.

I lift and strive to succeed mostly out of edgy hate and petty spite. My oneitis rejected me because she was "obsessed with one guy for years" and found another one a few months after, my "best friends" gradually all put me in the silence zone, outright ditched me or I figured out that I was the one putting in all the effort, and it all killed me inside a whole lot. I finished it by getting a fulltime physical job and starting to lift so I'm mostly too tired to care about anything while achieving financial, social and physical gains.

Every time I think about all the shit that happened I no longer get mad or sad and I no longer want to give up. I just keep going.

Because I can't let them win.

This
Hatred is a GOAT source of strength, just don't let it hollow you out

Tbh it's pretty fun to make a little "you"

>not having fuck trophies
sucks to be you man.

Couldn't be more cucked than this.
You literary come from a long line of powerful survivors.

People are trained to believe there are no heroes, that everyone is ordinary.

They don't realize their quiet soft spoken grandpa they never talked to much was an infantryman at Chosin or Normandy, and that his grandfather was on the front lines at Gettysburg, and that their fathers fought in countless wars and colonized continents and survived plagues and famines.

True and raising honorable children this century will make us the greatest heroes in a while

But most people(and their grandfathers) are ordinary folks. Most ran away from wars than fought in them. Only a handful of men have changed the world. Most just breed

My dad was an infantryman in a war so my mom and I got the PTSD beatings and then he left to chill in jail for most of my formative years. Man the fond memories sure make me wanna continue the bloodline of heroes.

Got this for you.

>we are the ones being made strong by hard times.
no, everyone else is the weak men being made by good times.

and if you think this is hard times, you're one of the weak men.

We're going to enter the hard times phase soon

t. NPD

Sorry your line is that of shitbags. My grandfathers each fought as infantry in two of the bloodiest battle in US military history and saw the majority of their comrades die. Both of them were some of the gentlest people you'd ever meet. I guess my advice only applies to people who aren't genetic trash.

So Veeky Forums I think I have lots my edge, I simply dont have it anymore. I am not fueled by autistic rage anymore, I dont hate myself enough anymore to put myself through hell without a second thought. I dont see this whole journey as something I have to prove to everyone anymore.

I just feel fine, I didnt achieve my all time goals yet but I am ok with where I am at. I dont feel anger and anxiety looking in the mirror, I get compliments from normies and it feels like I can stop.

And I fucking hate it, I dont want to be like this, I want to be the old self. I miss the hate the intensity the struggle, now it just all feels mediocre... I am starting to think I dont like being happy which sounds strange...

You've made it to the respect stage. Normies respect you as one of them. The next stage is the jealousy stage - your body is so impressive that it makes those around you jealous and insecure.

my problem is a lot of my motivation was fueled by a "me against the world" type mentality. now it seems the world is on my side... and I simply cant go as hard as I used to anymore...

fckng hell almost like a movie, 10/10 read

That was fucking amazing holy shit

Hopefully we get a war with North Korea and re mandate the draft. Things will change real quick.

I unironically think this is one of the most motivational pictures on Veeky Forums.

It gets better when you turn 18.

Post the story of Jonathon Minecraft next.

This set me on my path to changing who I was. Every so often, I look back on it, remind myself where I came from, and smile. That last panel is how I wake up every day.

imgur.com/gallery/SZBNDSZ

>Implying it was some big deal, not just 'some of my woman's brats lived into puberty, may as well make them useful'

True, but the odds are still heavily stacked against you until you turn 24-25. That's when a lot of women start to slowly lose their looks and subsequently can't be as demanding in what they want in a partner.

I'm 27 now and a lot of girls are way more receptive to me flirting with them versus years ago when I got rejected constantly because I'm not tall, dark, and handsome earning close to 6 figures.
Once they hit 30 all you need to do is have an ok job and not be horrendously ugly or autistic.

why is shitty anime associated with filename¿?

so fucking motivational man. Thanks for posting this...just Pr'd in OHP Bench and Close grip Bench in the same workout from this. you the man

>There exists no such thing as rights or privileges under the Laws of Nature.
The deer being stalked by a hungry lion has no right to life. However, he may
purchase life by obedience to nature ordained instincts for vigilance and flight.
Similarly, men have no rights to life, liberty or happiness. These circumstances
may be purchased by oneself, by ones family, by ones tribe or by ones ancestors,
but they are nonetheless purchases and are not rights. Furthermore, the value of
these purchases can only be maintained through vigilance and obedience to
Natural Law

>tfw wanted to enlist to make up for all the years my lack of upbringing etc wasted
>they don't accept me
>meanwhile people only enlisted for the lolz get in
Please let there be a fucking draft I need this

go away kim jong un

That is an uncharacteristic amount of humility from him.

Are you a teenager? In a few years you will start to have hormones that make you want to procreate.

Who gives a fuck? I just want to live a fun and exciting life before my inevitable death. Working your ass off for half your life for something you might never obtain is just depressing.

I have a really weak Achilles' tendon so I was rejected from football in HS. I'm trying my damnest to strengthen it so I can get accepted for the same reason... We're gonna make it, user.

no, 26.
i did get the urge to fuck and i fucked but i see no purpose in kids.

Millions will die. The economic waste of another large scale military endeavor will impact literally every American. What societal problems do we have that would be worth this?

There is no real purpose, it's just something that could potentially make your life interesting. Otherwise you will be alone past 50 and wondering where life went wrong. If you don't mind a life like that then there is no reason to have kids.

I hate myself for letting other people treat me like shit as much as I hate them for doing it. I hate my own weakness. I hate myself for giving up when things got too hard...or too easy.

Pic is related. Inside that machine is the chewed-up, broken, entombed remains of a barely living man. But to those outside it's a deadly, intimidating entity. Pic is the perfect metaphor of how I feel and why I lift.

>that pic

>wanting to get yelled at and abused
>thinking boot camp will change your autism
is this a meme? I hope people don't fall for this

>running a marathon
is there any point other than to brag to normies?

It's originally Arnold who said that.

This is the one. This is hugely inspirational to me studying for my Engineering degree.

>yeah whatever cis white male just get handed everything and complain.
It's amazing how easily these identity politics get to me.

Well, the third world procreates twice as fast as the first world, so considering your stance in the world (as I assume you are a white male) you have an obligation to sustain the existence of your race. I think that is quite a worthy purpose, and reason enough for me. No other race is like yours. Do some research about IQ differences across the world, the inventors, and the history of Europe and you will understand this purpose.

just enlist pussy

not really, most people just shat out many babies cus many of them died and they're useful.

too fake that I couldn't enjoy it

>you have an obligation to sustain the existence of your race
>m-muh race
fuck off, first of all we will not see any significant change in any race in this lifetime or the one after it
second, i have no obligation to do anything, i never asked to be born
third, third worlders will eventually follow us in the decreasing-birthrate-effect in a few years

If you really think that's unattainable like in the comic, I believe it's an amazing way to prove yourself that you can achieve things through work and only work.
If you're already a good athlete then it's about challenging yourself and being a competitor.
For mid-level guys yeah I guess there's a good part of bragging.

> Overprotective single mother that prevented me from developing necessary skills to deal with adulthood
Can I still make it?

legitimately cried
damn thats some feels, i dont even care if it was real or nah

>Asking for strangers if your pussy ass is good for anything.
Not gonna make it. Seriously though nobody here gives a shit about your mother. Post your body, routine, and diet. Then Veeky Forums can take a guess at if you'll make it or not.

yeah, just the whole "you inherited a bunch of money, a car and a house lemao" stuff was too much

>Present day
>posting on an internet forum from a first world society
>hard times

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For the past several days I've felt very empty and alone, and when I try to distract myself doing activities I normally enjoy I can't focus because of the anxiety in the back of my mind. What do you all do when this happens to you

>not wanting to get yelled at or abused
And I bet you tell yourself "yeah I could totally take it, I'm not a pussy. I just don't want to.. but I totally could"

Smoke up, bitch nigga

Yeah nah get that nigger shit out of here, relying on drugs to make you feel good is pussy shit

I got a vasectomy at 28, I know how you feel user. It's weird coming on here and reading how people think you need to have five kids by the time you're in your mid twenties. You'd have to be young to think that is even a practical achievement in today's economy anyway.

And the Jews just keep on winning

The Lay of Horatius in general is grand for this stuff

Unironically was my wallpaper for a bit

Really enjoyed that, thanks

Cheers, lad.

Veeky Forums is my motivation.
You guys are the best kind of fags. Not in the fashion sense or the kind sense, but you fuckers can motivate.

that's a pretty cucked mindset

No inspiration thread is complete without man scuplting himself

They kept preserving through because they have a biological instinct to reproduce and live. How the fuck would he know what his ancestors were thinking

I take it every day.

>wanting to get yelled at and abused
>being in the army is anything like bootcamp

>People actually believe this

you're right, it's worse because the government now owns you and you need to fight sandniggers