188cm
95kg

How we lookin' boys?

nice towel

cut's finally over boys, god bless america

really good potential. nice insertions

cant see shit, but what you can see is decent

basically keep it up

im pale myself, we should both get tans. nice progress, but weird abs.

feedback?

>keep it up
might do a mini cut just to losse 5lbs of fat then continue bulking

Thanks

177cm, 72kg

Strictly high volume calisthenics, running and weighted leg work. Function over form, but I'd still like to know how bad I look.

Mirin' shoulders and adonis belt.

Great potential for a nice v-taper. Bulk up and you're golden

I don't think you should cut desu. If there's any critique I can give it would be to work on your chest a bit more; maybe flies to round them out, but solid nevertheless.

yea definitely focusing on chest. desu im feeling a bit fatter than id like so i probably will do a mini cut over the next 3 weeks but when i resume bulking im really going to focus on chest. I also need to do a better job applying bodybuilding techniques to sets and i think a fresh start to the bulk would help

Basically this is my goal. Stats, time training?

5'8 142lbs
Definitely need to work on arms and shoulders.
Lifting for 7 months

I've been "training" for a while, years; but really inconsistently and aimlessly. On top of that, I'm 6'3 and started at 155lbs and picasso-mode (I had a weird lanky alien, asymmetrical looking body) -- I'm 215 now -- I figure if you aren't a lanklet you can get to your body's equivalent of mine in 1-2 years tops.

young Lanky nig' 188cm 83kg
200 push ups
400 airsquats
100 leg raises
100 crunches
I really hate the fact that even though I do all that, I ain't growing in mass

Gotta eat your protein. Frame has potential

thanks man, keep killing it

Thanks, like-wise. And if there's any advice or wisdom I could impart, it would be to "focus" on your muscles as you lift. For example, if you're benching you want to almost flex your chest and "use" it lift the weight off of you, bypassing your triceps and shoulders (keep them relaxed) -- you can do this with your other muscle groups as well obviously, just keep all of the stress rigidly on it.

You can see the opposite of this when people curl heavy weight and throw their back into with rocking motions. It's not about how much, it's about how.

Also if you aren't doing pullups, start them. Go *all* the way down (slowly) and up (fast). It really rounds out your back and biceps.

How do I look?

Did i make back gains? This is the before picture, may 16th

After picture, just took it there this minute.

5'9 170

Mirin

No pump, was sexting when I took this.
>tfw acne is finally clearing up

192cm
160lb

Bodyweight only routine, trying to stay small. I just need to work my abs a bit more and maybe increase arm size to avoid the lanky look and I'll be satisfied.

Do i have potential? Been lifting for about a month.

Pls no bully

Nice dick, mirn'.

Can't say. You have no muscles at all.

Also
1,83 cm (about 6"0)
66 kilo (145.5lbs)

Guys who Look like this give you advice here, just let that sink in

You need to add more volume to your obliques to make your hips look smaller. Right now you have the proportions of a girl.

Slightly below average shoulder width and small wrists. BB potential? No. Otter mode? Sure.

Pretty DYEL. Lift, keep protein and calories high and come back in a year and you'll look like you lift. Work on your core or the abs will look terrible once you've built a good mass and decide to get shredded.

Looks good, time to cut
Can barely see anything
Nice scoobys seatbelt, mirin
Looking good
Hit the weights, you won't get that huge from body weight exercises alone
Looking like those Africans that use rocks as dumbells, mirin
Pull-ups, you'll grow your arms and your back and look less lanky in shirts
Too soon to tell, keep going

5'11, 164

5'8" 190lbs 18

nice bathroom mate

No serious it looks really nice. Is that your home or a hotel? Mirin the tiling and door; looks like a place I'd actually enjoy showering and shitting in.

How long lifting btw?

5'8.5

4 months into lifting/mma

Not sure if continue to bulk or cutting is the right choice because 187 is pretty heavy for me evern tho I don't look "fat" per se

Mirin. Nice traps and pecks.

Doesn't sound to bad to me
Alright, should I invest in a pullup bar in my house then?

stats?

Thanks man, it's a tiny ass bathroom. The one I have upstairs is even bigger and nicer to take shits in.
Almost 2.5 years, here's a photo of what I looked like when I first started compared to a few months ago before I cut.

dude wtf u have autism

nice

If there's a park or something near your house that's even better. You can do even more exercises than you can with a door pull-up bar

Yeah there's a good park with bars and equipment like 5 minutes from my house but I don't like working out in public if I can avoid it, plus it's a lot easier to just do it from the comfort of my own house

6'6"
~220

sup

What if I want to aim a little higher than ottermode? Could a transformation like pic related be possible for me in like three years?

Still feel fat as fuck, starting to see progress after losing 45lbs though. Probably need to lose another 35ish. Running 9.5miles/day 6 days a week ATM + about to jump on clen/t3 to speed shit up.

Mirin everyone in this thread btw.

Looking great man.

>Still feel fat as fuck, starting to see progress after losing 45lbs though. Probably need to lose another 35ish. Running 9.5miles/day 6 days a week ATM + about to jump on clen/t3 to speed shit up.

6'5 254lbs btw.

Theres literally no reason to not go to the park. Stop caring if other people can see you workout. I get looks and laughs when people see my bench setup, and then I catch them mirin in the mirror 10 minutes later.

Not a great pic, didn't really take it with the intent to post but might as well. I'm about 66-67kg.
Babby delts (and arms ;_;) I know.

Your body is disgusting.

You don't need to hop on clen and t3, there's better alternatives anyway
I'm this user, I cut about 40 pounds in that left photo in 5 months. I went from 189 to 151. I ate just under 2k cals/day doing 5 miles of walking every day/lifting 5 days a week. Clen is really not worth the time and effort until you get to a low body fat, you won't see much from clen because you still have so much fat to lose

5'11
160 lbs

I Don't know whetherl to bulk up first or start cutting. Always been an athlete, but never took lifting serious until a couple weeks ago.

Eat more, make sure you're sleeping 8+ hours

I've heard that clen/t3 can raise metabolism by around twenty percent though. Wouldn't that mean I would get to my goal twenty percent faster if I stick with my 2k-cals/day diet and use clen/t3?

I've got like two months worth coming in today anyway...

>that ak47 in the background

1 year with proper nutrition and training

will i ever make it
183cm 83kg

Thanks man, really motivates me.

It depends on the person, but it's not going to be a huge difference. People that are juicing will see even better results with it. After you come off you're going to rebound. I just don't see the point of taking it in the first place if you have that much weight to lose. You have a good amount left to lose so you will lose weight quickly still

I've heard that rebounding is mostly a myth though as long as diet is maintained.

T3 production might take a week to normalize post cycle, but beta receptor normalization post-clen should take a few days from what I've read.

Dunno man... I guess I just want to lose this fucking fat as fast as possible.

255 bench 370 squat 460 trap bar dl

178 CM
74 kg
Did SL from january till march. Restarted 4 weeks ago. Any feedback? BF% est? I'm currently 'cutting' but not counting anything, just trying to get enough protein until 12% bf then bulk after summer

bump.

6'1" 183
Gonna bulk hard after summers over

been lifting for about 2 months in this photo
started at 6' 135lbs. now 6' 150lbs

Your legs must be non-existent if you only weight 150lbs at that height. Do squats.

belt buckle looks stupid that way
nice, mirin'
Probably 16-18%bf. Summer's almost over bro, better hurry
If you don't mind looking a little chunkier you should bulk so you can build muscle

Recently back in the gym for about 3 weeks.

5'11 200 lbs

Bench and Squat around 185-200, Deadlift around 250.

Have good form, experience lifting. Any routine advice? Can do 4-5 days a week for about an hour to an hour and a half per day.

The asymmetry suggests scapular winging. Look it up

5'8 205lbs
-Squat 485
-Deadlift 500
-Bench 350
Been lifting for about 3 years but didn't get serious till powerlifting which was a year ago.

CUT. You'll look amazing at 8% body fat.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA WTF

i'd agree but dude's a powerlifter, he ain't about the aesthetics.

if he is, then absolutely he should

I just got off a cut around January for powerlifting. I was 222lbs then made it down to 199 but lost a lot of my strength. So I've been scared to cut since then

Depends if you're looking for strength or to look good

Some of both.

how long of a cut?

4 and some change months, a little over twenty pounds lost. could've been done quicker but eating 2000kcal a day wears on my soul

i just got 210lb ohp at 175lb today

4 months jesus id fucking kill myself, good on you

you ever have cheat days or anything?

5"8 144lbs 21M
Iv been lifting 3 years
I probably need to gain some weight

5'9 135- 152

mirin traps

5"8 145lbs
Shud I start getting gains?

mirin arms and obv traps. You'd probably look great if you cut

173cm 46kg
not a lifter seriously considering starting due to obvious reasons

nice gains

6ft
170lbs

cut or bulk?

I hate the fat around my hips and love handles and I want it gone but I don't wanna be skelly, but then again most people on here around my height are a lot lighter than I am so I dunno if I should get heavier or cut and start a clean bulk again after summer. I've put on almost 25kg this year so its getting to the point where I feel I should stop

6'1
103kg

5'5" 143lbs. Probably gonna finish cutting at 140 and then slow bulk. Closest I've come to a 6pack in a while, so I'm happy.

This might be one of my favorite pictures on fit. Mad props to this man.

Cut.

Having those stats and worrying about being a skelly is delusional desu. Cut and cut hard.

been lifting for 1 month, 5'6, 148 lbs.

been following a pplpplr routine for 2 weeks + core 4 times a weeks on a 500 calorie deficit. should i continue?

Please Rate.

47. 6'2" 208lbs Having trouble cutting.

Veeky Forums pls go

Nice glutes.