Anyone got approached by a girl in the gym here?

anyone got approached by a girl in the gym here?

only in my wet dreams when I was on nofap

yeah

Havent been approached by a girl since i was 16

The kind of girls that go to gyms are not the same kind of girls that would approach guys at the gym.
It's like asking women who do ballet whether or not they've been approached by male ballerinas.

29 and never been approached by a woman in my entire life outside of one time I was dancing with a girl at a bar when I was 18

ITT: Creeps & Virgins

you get approached all the time then? or are you saying you are a creep/virgin?

Two times. one i used to go to high school with and one i went to college with. Other than that not really besides them asking if my eyes are real

You know what I'm saying. Don't ask for an explanation.
You being so so whiny and pathetic is what is the problem

who shit in your cereal today calm down

I'll beat the shit out of you faggot

>if my eyes are real
Could you elaborate?

Yes, she told me to stop banging weights or I'll get kicked

Yes she keeps telling me to clean my room.

What makes them not the kind that approaches guys in the gym? Are you saying that they are shy and insecure like 99% of Veeky Forums?

im black and darker skinned with hazel/green eyes. People usually glance or stare at me alot and ask if theyre contacts
>pic related (not me obviously)
basically what my eyes look like

Lol

He has pretty blue eyes user

Some weebo chicked asked me if I was Japanese. I'm mexican.

same thing

Not the same user, but girls who go to the gym are there often enough not to be impressed by physique. They are usually late 20s early 30s types, aware of their fading beauty, trying to prolong it. That's why they are in the gym. They are also more likely than not to be done with the dick carousel at that point in life.

yeah and I still cringe to what happened after
>doing lat pulldowns
>girl approaches me, asks how much I have left
>I say that she can join me, but she says that she'll rather wait
>ok
>I have few sets left
>as im doing my last set some guy comes up and asks if im done here
>"yeah"
>he takes the machine
>turn around see that girl looking at me with a dissapointment in her face
>i totally forgot about her
>that guy is already doing lat pulldowns, cant just tell him to go away
>"y-you can work with him if you want"
>she just walks away

Are girls real?

Damn that sounds painful.

>>"y-you can work with him if you want"
No cringe, that's alpha as fuck.

Never been approached but there are a couple of girls who often look at me. They're probably making fun of me tho

lol her fault for not stayin close.. what did she expect? for you to sweep the gym for her? lmao.

--
i get approached now and again. mostly for "form checks".. always refuse. not there to score but to work.

Don't treat the situation as if girls are somehow different or special compared to men. She had a chance to get her workout in. If she really wanted to wait, then she should've waited closeby. You did the right thing.

My gim has trx/crossfit group classes which I sometimes go to, with all the mires, almost feels like having a proper fanclub.

I'm a skinnyfat turned dyel.

Yes. I laugh a lot and like making other people laugh. Pic related (shes my girl friend) came up and said, "hi". I'm in shape but she is literally so fucking far out of my league its hilarious. I make her laugh (hysterically) all the time though

>decent looking black girl complementing my LMAO 1pl8 squat
>asks how much I weigh as well
>"wow, that's a lot and you only weigh XXX"
I'd almost think it was condescension if she didn't seem so genuine...or naive