What do you eat before a workout?

What do you eat before a workout?

Glass of water with pwo creatine and l citrulline. That's it

a banana

2 weetabix biscuits with jam and peanut butter spread over them.

A big glass of milk

what is your workout like compared to eating beforehand or being fasted?

lunch several hours before because needing a specific preworkout is a meme based on dietary urban legend

Breakfast: 2 slices of bread, turkey ham, slice of cheese, a cup of coffee.

30g protein from whey protein + skim milk

350ml water

then shower and head off to gym

Proton shake and some fruit jooce

I have oatmeal and coffee
I must being doing something wrong because I keep having to take a really bad shit and have a stomach ache after squats to the point it ruins my workout. I even take a shit before I go to the gym so I don't understand

>Former Fat POS here
>Still pretty fat just much less

I actually like to workout early AM before I eat anything. Maybe water and coffee before hand to wake up.

>then shower and head off to gym

A Banana & 400ml Walter.

Probably the caffeine in your coffee, pre workout shits are a general problem

I mean I use that to reinforce my taking a shit before I leave for the gym every time, never fails me. Usually don't expect it to affect me a second time

Abiut 45 mins before I eat 2 slices toast + sardines in chilli sauce/mackerel fillets in chilli sauce/2 eggs

450kcal and ~26g protein

Sometimes an apple too

Which jooce? Fruit juice often has an ungodly amount of sugar

oats and copious amounts of heroin

so you go to the gym with bedhead?
youre probably also the guy that is confused why no one will workout near him and holds their breath as they walk past

Greek yogurt, a banana and a glass of milk

2 scoops casein.. glass(es) of water.

of course not. Im guessing you are a neet or only work out in the morning if bedhead is an issue.

Well, make sure you really empty your bowels, I'd invest in a squat thing for your toilet so u can get rid of 100% of your shit

food

I work out in the morning before going to uni, it's not just a NEET thing

>double espresso
>apple or banana OR just dinner if i go like 2030 or so OR my powersmoothie during weekend when i usually go like 1430.

i am not sure if it matters, but i tend to drink my creatine also couple hours before hitting the gym.

new to Veeky Forums here and have a very simple question. Is it better to eat your evening meal before or after your workout? I hear/read conflicting things

you need food after you workout

thank you hungry skeleton

cup of greek yogurt mixed with 1/2 cup of oats

make sure you have lots of BCAAs when working out fasted and eat a lots of carbs too after working out, your muscle glycogen needs a refil

bcaa is a meme get eaa

Thats exactly what I thought, just needed the clarification, thanks.

i actually just take 2 showers a day