Vegans say meat consumption causes heart disease

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17299475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14988640
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rich countries consume a lot of meat but have better health care.

vegetarians tend to have more control over what they eat so they are less likely to eat unhealthy food. But for fuck's sake, it's not the fat that's causing heart disease, it's all the sugar we consume daily. These animal freaks are just trying to tie correlation with causation.

What health care intervention prevents developing heart disease while people are mass consuming meat?

>literally nothing

Can't you faggots just at admit there is no correlation

>Vegans say meat consumption causes heart disease
>Explain
It doesn't.
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

The more I read into it all the more it seems like you've just got to avoid sugar mostly, enjoy variation in your diet, eat meals socially and leisurely with alcohol... Basically don't stress it and be physically active.

Apparently Vitamin D levels also make a massive difference to everything.

>people eat shitty greasy mcdonalds meat everyday
>get fat
>cardiac arrest
>ALL MEAT IS EVIL!!!

so much fucking bullshit lmfaoo. Also atherosclerosis is what causes heart disease and do you know what causes atherosclerosis? High cholesteral (THE ONLY CAUSE) And you know what food is proven to increase your cholesteral? Foods with saturated fats and cholesteral! Which just happends to be what meat and dairy products contains. Also a lot of shitty vegan food but you tend to eat a lot less of those such as coconut oil.

hey nice meme spam I could debunk every single link you sent me but that would take too long so we do it a bit simpler. Why do you think the resident of the President of the American College of Cardiology is vegan and recommend a plant based diet? Because the broccoli industry told him to?

No, it's just over-consumption. Look at heart disease rates in any fucking country on earth when weight is controlled.

plant based isn't plant exclusive, retarded
just like meat eaters aren't eating exclusively meat.
he recommend vegan diet because he is vegan, thats why.

>when weight is controlled.

because 1 pound of muscle is the same as 1 pound of fat

what kind of dumb fucking metric is this shit

>hey nice meme spam
>Not reading
>I could debunk every single link you sent me
No you can't
>Why do you think the resident of the President of the American College of Cardiology is vegan and recommend a plant based diet? Because the broccoli industry told him to?
Because he is an indoctrinated pseudoscientist that ignores actual scientific evidence in favor of his fad diet memes

There are all kinds of treatments and medications that the prevent it. The number of people in diabetes medicatio and blood pressure medication is staggering.

When it comes to overall, having less body mass is healthier in the long term.
And in terms of heart health 20 pounds of extra fat is easier on the old ticker then 20 pounds of extra fat.
People put on muscle mass so that doing anything physical will put more strain on the body and you'll need more calories.
Meaning that you can continue to eat shit.

That's how it is.

>world leading expert with all research available to him is a psudoscientist
>you've got it all figured out

K e k

>When it comes to overall health having less body mass is healthier in the long term.
>And in terms of heart health 20 pounds of extra fat is easier on the old ticker then 20 pounds of extra muscle.
>People put on muscle mass so that doing anything physical will put more strain on the body and you'll need more calories.
>Meaning that you can continue to eat more calories without much care.
>That's how it is.

>having less body mass is healthier in the long term.

You have got to be fucking retarded. The more muscle mass the longer life expectancy

>The more muscle mass the longer life expectancy
No, idiot.
Maintaining muscle mass = longer life expectancy.
Shit tons of muscle mass = more strain on the heart if you're even remotely active which = shorter lifespan.

Eh, I am just saying vegans have shit for muscle mass because there whoremoans are wack so they probably will have a higher change of death in older ages. Mostly because of my passion for shitting on plant eaters

>dude 1st world country with single payer have less heart disease DEATH rate, checkmate vegans where is your god

Yeah they will.
People suggest vegan diets just because their bodies are so completely fucked from years of poor eating that they have to go vegan to lengthen their lifespans and hopefully undo the stuff they did to themselves.
It works, but they're basically neutering themselves, causing hormone imbalances and causing long term mental imbalances...
I'm not even going to get into how vegan diets are so nutritionally poor that vegan mothers can't even properly feed their newborns and newborns forced to eat vegan diets die or end up with serious developmental issues.

>world leading expert
Not even close
>with all research available to him
That he (and you just now) didn't take one look at when he's still going on about dietary meme bulllshit and nonsense like pic related
>is a psudoscientist
He also definitely fits the definition
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

>hormone imbalances
>nutritionally poor diet

Good job pulling those out of your ass

>Electric car drivers say ICE cars are worse for the environment
Explain

>deaths from heart disease not rates

Good science. Couldn't be because quality healthcare prevents deaths from heart disease- but not rates that citizens contract those disease

How about CRC rate? You meat eating faggots.

So what you're saying is that as long as you have access to healthcare you don't need to eat vegan?

You must be over 18 to browse Veeky Forums
Spamming is against the rules
Advertising is against the rules

How haven't you been banned already?
Curious.
Maybe you are a mod yourself? But if you were, you'd just ban vegan threads instead.
Or maybe you have been banned and are evading (also against the rules)
>the President of the American College of Cardiology is vegan and recommends a plant based diet because he is an indoctrinated pseudoscientist that ignores actual scientific evidence in favor of his fad diet memes
Let's zoom in to what you unironically claim:
>President of the American College of Cardiology
>indoctrinated pseudoscientist, falls for memes
>The chaosandpain author is a recognised and respected authority in nutrition, diet and medicine instead
Delusion levels have peaked

Kangaroo is very lean

>vegans have shit for muscle mass because there whoremoans are wack
>they're basically neutering themselves, causing hormone imbalances and causing long term mental imbalances...
>I'm not even going to get into how vegan diets are so nutritionally poor that vegan mothers can't even properly feed their newborns and newborns forced to eat vegan diets die or end up with serious developmental issues.

Bold claims, frienderinos. Care to back them up with non anecdotal evidence?
>Implying you can
Kek

>Vegans have documented deficiencies in Iron, B12 , folate and other vitamins.
>It's not the diet I swear
Dunno about hormone imbalances I suppose vegans having lesser test maybe not sure about that being a fact.

>top 5 countries lowest rate of heart disease DEATHS
key word DEATHS.
fucking muppet, saged

Vegans, unless they use the animal byproduct known as gear, tend to have shit muscle mass.

Also, complete vegan lifestyles do kind of screw up your hormones, and do cause long term mental imbalances.
As for anecdotal, it's not anecdotal at all.
Feeding a newborn or child a vegan diet is considered child abuse.
And there are numerous cases of nursing vegan mothers having to take their children to the hosptial for malnourishment.

1) roids are vegan. Testosterone comes from yams
2) lol you failed, I knew you would. I said:
>back them up with non anecdotal evidence?

My bad about the folate. It's iron b12 and calcium.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17299475 - Calcium
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14988640 - Iron
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638 - B12

All of one company tried to make gear from yams.
ONE
And they didn't get the funding to figure out how to do it.

Gear comes from animals son.
And what they do to the animals they harvest is worse then what they do to chickens they make into mcnuggets.

Lol nice dodge on me calling out your bullshit on literally every pathetic "point" you made

>You must be over 18 to browse Veeky Forums
>Implying I'm underage because your butthurt
>Spamming is against the rules
>Advertising is against the rules
Not reading should be against the rules
>Let's zoom in to what you unironically claim:
How about you zoom in on that image and his other claims where he's proven to be one
>Delusion levels have peaked
What's peaked is how much you don't read

> australia has one of the largest meat consumption
> Australia has the least heart disease related deaths
> This goes against polular belief that extreme meat consumption is the leading cause in heart diseases.

Thats the point OP is making. I dont know what you're shilling about