Is it creepy to always go to the gym at the same time as your gym crush?

Is it creepy to always go to the gym at the same time as your gym crush?

Yes but I still try to do it

Jesus Crist, Juraj

I mix it up, so as to not appear stalkerish. However, I worry she thinks I'm not making gains and thus, not worthy.

I can't help it
He's so hot ^^

It's a gym, who gives a fuck

He/she probably doesn't even know you exist anyway.

this

gym crush story. Not gonna do green text sorry:

Been going to same gym as gym crush for 2 years. We talk a handful of times. See her at chipotle afterwards a few times. Small talk and stuff. One day we in gym talking about a new restaurant she wants to try. Take her after gym. Start dating. Something weird about her I can't put my finger on. She steals soda when she has a water cup. She never tips. I'm pretty sure she stole a purse. We took a trip to Mexico. She bought a bunch of alcohol on the plane then told me that the credit card wasn't hers.

10/10 looks. Egotistical klepto. Mfw

sounds fun. Get her in to drug mule work, or maybe some fraud. Be the next fit Bonny and Clyde.

Checked.

be more specific

Sounds like wife material to me.

no

bump

>10/10 looks. Egotistical klepto. Mfw

Is her name sarah? Because I might just know that cunt.

You wouldn't have seen your crush if they weren't also going to the gym the same time as you. You're there to workout and if qts wanna talk when you're sweaty more power to all of you. You do you user not creepy at all

>svk

bump

Just ask her out you idiot. Stop trying to match your workouts, it's pointless, not creepy, but stupid. If she says no, then fuck off and don't talk to her again.

bump

don't leave me hanging here

only smart user this side of Timbuktu

Is it creepy to ask your gym crush out on facebook. I set up my home gym two months ago and forgot to ask her out.

>steals soda when she has a water cup
is there anyone who doesn't do this shakingmyhead.wav

Story was meh but nice digits, checked.

This is good advice OP. Give her a little attention then vanish.

It's the classic, get her number, then wait a few days to call her system that never fails.

When you come back they usualy have a boyfriend and marriage plans