Is there anything that can be done with barbells that can't be done with dumbbells?

Is there anything that can be done with barbells that can't be done with dumbbells?

barbell flies

barbell jousting

Impress people

getting strong

Home defence

wrong

looking good

Squats

I want to avoid attention at the gym tho

joker

dumbbell master race

POST dumbbell routine

Becoming a helicopter

I had to fend off a drunk guy in my house ages ago and the only thing at hand was a broom. Long objects don't work in a house I ended up hitting my dog in the face and knocking pictures off the wall

please be bait

yeah but what about the drunk guy

Back squats and rack pulls

no, you can still work legs by doing pistol squats, lunges, deadlifts, straight legged deadlifts and hamstring curls. Chest by lying down and doing chest flies and also supinated grip front raises

Barbell flies.

can I lay flat back on the floor and do dumbell press or do a need a bench?

snatches

>deadlifts
You're going to get 3 weeks in and not be able to progress at all

improving your social skills.

Not him but, no, actually you don't need a bench. I find that doing it on the floor is harder but maybe that's just me.

yeah but once you get a decent weight youll have to drop them after a set, you wont be able to bring your legs up to set them on and depending on your floor youll do some damage

incorrect

just do your floor presses unilaterally. you can self-spot with your other arm and get into position much easier than doing 2 arms at once, plus it'll give your abs a good workout as well.

Squat heavy.
Snatch and Clean & Jerk would be weird

Oly lifts