THIS IS GOING TO FAR

THEY'RE NOW MAKING MANLET JOKES ON FUCKING GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHEN WILL WE STOP ACCEPTING THIS AND STAND UP?

Why are you watching Reddit Of Thrones?

>still watching that shit
The first seasons are somewhat entertaining, you should watch to have something to talk about with normies, but anything beyond season 4 is utter trash, I gave up halfway through season 5

i watched first season and i really liked it. stopped because i hate waiting so long between seasons so i'm just waiting for it to be done and come out on bluray so i can watch it entirely

Gendry made the joke and he is just as tall as jon soooooooo.

The quality of the first season was what made me watch for so long before giving up

Boys, what is the next step in his master plan?

meme of thrones is shite now
>ed sheeran
>fuck topknots am i rite guiz ehhehe

getting a dagger through the heart by arya

I want the Nights King to win.

Nah mate, he just played he like a damn fiddle

You are already standing?

>STAND UP
>People think you're still sitting down

You literally can't 'stand up', manletto.

What show is this Webm from?

>watching a game of feminists
>being a cuck

Pick 2 and only 2

i was under the impression that these cuties in the webm were going to be making manlet jokes.

i feel bamboozled

>Game of Kikes
Kys fa`m

>I gave up halfway through season 5
i doubt you'll listen, but that was the lull in the show. it picked up and has been awesome since.
season 7 isn't following GRRM books anymore but so much stuff is happening its becoming more like a hollywood movie of everything big we want to happen as fans does happen

Season 6 has few of the best episodes in the entire series.

What said is true, sorry boi :(

i completley agree with you user, it feels like im the crazy one with everyone drooling at the mouth over this poorly written shit were getting in these last 3 seasons. youre not alone

>watching goy of thrones past season 3
You played yourself kid

Man I just watched it this morning

honestly this
I'm following the show atm, but I am getting real tired of the shitty dialogue, and lack off actor-performance. Which is slowly becoming more clear as the show can't lean on as much book-material.
Wish I just stopped watching after season 4 desu