Bitch Tits

New to posting on Veeky Forums. Long time lurker.

Used to be a land whale as a young teen and lost ~70 lbs throughout high school.

Im pretty fine body-wise in terms of consistency except my god Damn chest. Puffy salami nipples and what I thought was gynecomastia. I assume it was from eating all the soy products I had during my weight loss stage.

I used to drink soy milk and eat tofu substitutes for red meat when I was younger for a solid 2 years until i realized that it produces estrogen.

What do I do now? Lifting isn't showing any progress except for in my biceps and triceps.

hop on 250-500 test/week

Certainly there must be natural alternatives to boosting my T levels other than resorting to roids.

i was like you and then after 2 years of lifting naturally i realized my time is worth more in the long run

i could stay natty and ate clean and workout 3-4 times a week for 10 years or i could hop on something that every male body produces and get the same results in 2-3 years.

it was the best decision in my life. i feel so much better that i can't even compare. most of the bad things you read about test is a scare tactic. if you get your blood checked and do proper cycles and not stay on it like most idiots do then there are hardly any negative side effects.

there are very little things that can boost your test naturally. lift heavy, eat and sleep enough. that's pretty much the most you can do. everything else will be negligible.

You have gyno (mild), you need surgery.

>t. pubertal gyno sufferer with high test levels

How much would a surgery cost me? I'm only 18 with MassHealth (free insurance in Massachusetts)

I'm not sure; I'm in the same boat. I'm going to try and go to a psychiatrist and see if I can get it psychologically justified so insurance takes it on.

Funny how little boys will get their transgender surgery covered to make them feel more like girls, but I can't get my surgery covered to feel more like a man.

Gyno sucks breh. It's a cruel form of adversity.

But wont your test levels go down again after stopping it?
And if so what are the consequences of your test levels going down again?

Its fucking ridiculous. In a strong society, making men feel more like men and making women feel more like women should be incentivised instead of the other way around.

My gyno isnt that bad, its just the puffy nipples that piss me off because I know its not that aesthetically pleasing for my lady to see even though she insists its fine.

i have no idea how it is with people who stay on test year round for multiple years but if you do proper cycles and then stay off for a few months it returns to normal. usually takes around 2-3 months though.

Thought it'd be better to post a pic of me standing up instead of laying down which can change the way it looks.

You have really nice titties for a little boy

Fuck off nigger faggot.

I would like to suck on them juicy nippies

I'd tread on those puffies

Do you have these hard lumps beneath your nipples or does it feel more like fat?

i have normal breasts and mine feel like lumps. what does it mean>

Its a hard lump that feels ridged almost like I'm feeling a ribcage underneath. I remember having it since I was a chubby 10 year old

Very pinky jucy puffy nippies you have boi, would love to make love to them

t-thanks sir

"Harder" masses under the nipple are milk glands. Mammary tissue

I mean it feels the same in fatty areas located around my body so I have nothing to compare it to.

>tfw you're on nofap

lose some more weight
become a trap

Sorry user. Just rub one out, nobody has to know about your relapse.

Losing more weight would just get me lanky as fuck and still have gynecomastia would it not?

I haven't seen replies but i know this thread is filled with LONDON, pls be a trap, turn to a trap, etc

This is a bait thread made by a faggot who only want attention

Thanks for making this board worse and go fuck yourself

Yeah I had that too during puberty. Started watching manly anime, stopped anal masturbating and it went away. I suggest you watch JoJo

Maybe the Tokyo Goul and Gurren Laggan are causing the tissue to stay.. Fuck

Fucking kys I just want answers

If you were nicer, we'd feel better about sharing, tittyboy.
You want something from us. So act like it

Why be nice to people who act like faggots? Its a thread made for answers not snarky remarks.

Went through the surgery, revision, and now cortisone shots, ama

It could have been snarky remarks and answers.
But now since you're acting like an entitled little bitch, it'll just be snarky remarks and your whining

Looks like you have more female qualities than just milky tits

How much did you spend. Was it worth it. How long was the recovery time

Were you overweight beforehand? I was underweight when it developed, I feel it made it contrast more.

Why the revision and cortisone shots?

How long have you been lifting for?

About 2 months now - had zero upper body strength prior

Was over a thousand I believe, probably in the 2k range. My dear dear parents paid for it (was teenager), for which I am very thankful.

I have always been a skinny kid, right now I weigh about 135 at around 5'10 or 11. I had a very noticable case of puffy nipples, worse than OP (but I can tell he's stretching backwards to make it less noticable). The doctor remarked on removing large amounts of tissue. It wasn't fat or anything, real gyno.

The recovery sucked, my memory is bad but basically I had to wear tight bandages and had drains in my nips, which by the way were a nightmarish sight coming out. After months and months of the main bandages I had to switch to a tight wrap. All of this can be hidden very well with diligence, but it sucks. The whole recovery is an itchy, uncomfortable experience.

I got revision because months after the surgery the initially flat appearance had swollen and I was unhappy with the results. The doc again removed a bunch of tissue. Recovery for this was again having to wear a wrap for months and waiting.

After almost a year of all this I very recently went for cortisone because scar tissue was plagueing me, and my results were nill. The cortisone almost immediately made a difference, holy shit. My nipples still stick out a bit, but wow I'm looking better than ever, and even at the times when it's looking bad it's still in the realm of acceptable. My confidence has really gone up.

Over all, if something about your body is making you hate yourself, change it. That's why where on this board right? If you have gyno, well... fuck gyno. Surgery isn't a cure all but I'm so happy that I got help because things are looking up for me after years of shame.

Got any pics, user?

Thanks mate for the story and advice

Here's a quick collage I made. No before pics. I tried to do a variety of lighting and angles. As you can see, they still protrude a bit but it's nothing to be entirely ashamed about. I can wear any shirt I want. Some of these are me at my "worst" anyway, if you have the same problem you probably know what I mean.

As you can also see, I have very little muscle mass, and I plan to build up my pecs a bit.

You seriously look like you have no muscle on your frame. Just lift and eat well for 2 years and you'll be extremely satisfied with how much your body will change. You probably won't care about your nipples after you actually have pecs.

Yours is only noteicable if pointed out.

Doesn't even look remotely bad, user

Thanks friendo, I appreciate that, it's been a long journey.

MODSS!!!!!!!!!

18 boyo