Does getting Veeky Forums automatically move a guy up two points on the attraction scale, femanons...

Does getting Veeky Forums automatically move a guy up two points on the attraction scale, femanons? ie a 5/10 becomes a 7/10 if he has a decent amount of muscle and a six pack (think Brad Pitt in Thor or something like that).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enxzsD8ONlE
youtube.com/watch?v=mqtgNyBCaAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

na girls dont care about looks
status>money>body

We don't use a numerical scale. That's a maleanon thing.

You need to understand that having a good body is more than just people seeing that you have a good body; being healthier improves your pheromones and body language, it makes you more confident, it raises your social status when men see you as stronger and more dominant, put all those things together and a guy with an average face will definitely become attractive.

>inb4 CHAD FACE FRAME HEIGHT incels flood this thread

Having a good body is like having a good haircut. If you have a good face a good haircut is going to boost your score and make you look even better, hands down.

Now if you have a busted face and get a good haircut, one that fits your facial structure and everything it will only boost you up slightly. Even though it's an awesome haircut it won't be saving the day for you.

It's all about the face. Go clubbing for once. Skinny and skinnyfat dyels with good faces pulls by far the most amount of women. Meanwhile the Veeky Forums guy stands in a corner or checks his phone for whatever reason or pretends to know the lyrics that everyone is singing. Hell, most people who lift looks dyel in clothes unless they wear super tight shit. You're basically a circus animal that they touch and then giggles.

Face + good body is godmode, though.

Tell that to justin.

>getting Veeky Forums
Bro, its not a fit or no fit. Its a spectrum of aesthetics. With that being said, low body fat skinny is more desirable that builtfat and above (in terms of fatness).

So hypothetically speaking, you might move up by two points by seriously reducing body fat and accumulating a bit of muscle, and as long as that is defined, you've gained more + aesthetics in a couple years than permabulk bro in a decade.

Now on top of that, your appearance is but one part of the puzzle... If you are smart and hardworking enough, you are better off focusing on high $ earning abilities, and bitches will come.

Every aspect of you is but one contributor to the whole package.

O'Pry got visited by mr Norwood tho

But srs, it's

face>height>>>>body

youtube.com/watch?v=enxzsD8ONlE

Look at the way he just *is*. Could make anyone insecure.

what is this shit? I could only take a minute of that, thought the two faggots were about to start making out.

Here, some high test for this thread, to counter balance the faggotry.

Jesus Christ you faggots are obsessed like a bunch if preteen girls
It's pathetic

Those two faggots pulls more braps that you have seen in your life.

>inb4 quandruple-digit

They're actually telling the truth. Their way of doing it on the other hand....

(double checked)
This.
Btw, if you have an ugly face and no personality, you can have a 12 pack and still...

You know how to move up on the attraction scale? Stop thinking of the attraction scale.

Girls at work feel me up a lot. Never happened before lifting. I even got waved at by a party boat of girls. Again never happened before lifting. Maybe some of you aren't lifting in an aesthetic manner. Proportions are everything.

incels are closet faggots. why would you spend so much time looking at attractive men.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqtgNyBCaAk

They were cheering for his body.

5 to a 7? Impossible unless he has a lot of weight to lose or is living a terrible lifestyle in general that is impacting his looks.

5 to a 6 is more likely. The difference between a 5 and a 6 is huge in terms of how successful you cam be with the women, though.

> all the shit on this thread
Good lord

Yes, user, getting Veeky Forums does lift you up on the scale. Especially if you're going for women older than 25.

But however you look, the ultimate turn on has always been, and will always be confidence no matter what Teen Angst ridden MRA Redpill faggots might think.

I think I understand your problem, user. You two look like a faggot, but don't act as a brap magnet? Well, maybe you need to turn up the faggotry a notch. Put a pink hair pink in your hair, like that one on the right, that will do it.

>implying his body didnt help get him famous

They actually told him that he was too big, and that he should lose weight. He actually did the opposite and changed the direction of the modeling industry.

Pretty based 2bh.

Personally I don't like Brad Pitt type of 'muscular' on men. I like big arms, big traps, nice thick muscly waist. I want a man to look like a man. So if he can bump up his masculinity by getting properly Veeky Forums then yes his sexual market value goes up.

Why is his waist uneven

He's leaning

Who is the best looking male model? Or male at all.

>pheromones
Oh look, an idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction

Definitely. For me, body is more important than face, unless their face is unbearable. I know guys with 5-6/10 faces, but if they're fucking jacked it can bring them up to a 7-8 in my opinion. I don't know why every guy on here says women only care about the face or that women don't like muscles. That's fucking bullshit

He's toning

yeah but who cares what a homosexual thinks?