How do you guys with gfs deal with this passive aggressiveness?

How do you guys with gfs deal with this passive aggressiveness?

In her defense she's in good shape (for now)

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do what you want.

>guys with gfs

Sorry this is Veeky Forums

if she isn't fucking someone else on the side she will be very soon and she will blame you for it for spending so little time with her

happened to me

SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN

Also happened to me. Apparently I'm not allowed to study for Law school and lift without being cheated on.

So it's either gym and be single or no gym and gf?

>inb4 some girls wong complain
Wrong

You gave her the chance to see you at the gym. Not your fault she didn't want to see you gettin' swole.

You're gonna have to figure it out user

Maybe spend some time with her you ungrateful meathead.

life is literally about balancing what you want with what other people want so that you can get what you want from those people, ie compromise

i have no advice other than not to be surprised or frustrated by this shit, it's just how it is

it's a lose lose situation desu. my ex would complain like that all the time and when i didn't go to the gym to spend time with her we didn't do shit and she was staring at her phone most of the time or watching tv. made me mad as fuck to be manipulated like that so i stopped listening to her bullshit and did my own thing. found out she was fucking a friend of mine for like a month from her friend and confronted her. she denied at first but then confessed and blamed it all on me. dumped her ass and i'm now dating her friend.

if it's not too late you could try going in the early morning instead.

Just hang out with her some other time during the day. Think about it from her side, it'd suck only being able to hang out with the person you like at 11 pm. It makes her feel unwanted bro. I'm sure you hang out at other times but I'm just saying

any time spent with a girl that isn't in the time window it takes to bust your nut is time ill spent. dump her and move on.

Call her out. You offered to spend more time with her, just like she wanted. Either she compromises or sticks with seeing you an hour a day.

>muh red pill
Even if some of this trash is true in a lot of cases, look at those comments. 50 year old men acting like butthurt manchildren. Fucking disgraceful.

/thread

Mine does this to me too. I just tell her like it is.

>gf knows that I'm going to be working all day Sunday
>she tries to call me while I'm working, so I don't answer it
>get home at 8pm exhausted, fix dinner and go to sleep
>text her good morning before I go into work
>"Hi. Thanks for finally checking in"

Bitch, I told you what I was doing.

Guys, is this what having a GF is like? I've only ever dated once before, and that was only for like 2 months, so obviously I have yet to experience a true relationship.

I really hope my first relationship won't be like this...

With active agressivnes

Oh look /r9k/ wrote a novel

>2017
>having a girlfriend

I think it's just the nature of women desu senpai.
My most recent girl didn't even take a month before the gains goblin inside of her manifested. I'm not very patient so I jist dumped her, but I'm worried it'll happen to someone I actually like.

While a lot of this and other things like it is complete bs, there is some truth in there. You really just have to be careful of how factually you take this stuff. Women testing men is certainly true and isn't a very controversial statement.

lol @ having a gf in 2017 just slay and move on to the next boyo

It will. You have to go through this shit before you really understand how to take charge of relationships and keep them healthy.

>Gains goblins

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*CRIES*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

explain how he is butthurt

Doing an activity you dislike or spectating while your SO does it isn't "spending time together." It's one person monopolizing the time while the other waits, and this is the case whether it's a dude expecting his girl to nod along while he lubes up his squat plug or a girl expecting her dude to hold her purse while she tries on shoes that cost more than her car.

you punish that kind of behaviour, so that she learns not to be like that. Just view her message and don't respond. Let her look at Seen.

Its been long established that grills are gains goblins

The best way to deal with passive aggressiveness is to simply ignore it and act completely normal. Bitch be testing you, seeing if she can manipulate you in any sort of way (even if it's just a strong emotional reaction). If she can, she has "won" and got what she wanted.

The less you "care", and by that I mean not give into every little thing, the more she'll be all over your dick.

Also, when you get home, do what Descartes tells you.

Spending only an hour a day together is a bit extreme, I get that you want to be in shape, which is good, but maybe you want to switch your routine so that it's a 3 day full body or 6 day but shorter time.

Relationships take work, and your girl isn't wrong to want to spend time with you. You need to find a better balance of your time if you want to keep her. Cause as of right now I don't see anything wrong with how she's reacting. It's a completely normal reaction to barely seeing your SO.

>Doing an activity you dislike or spectating while your SO does it isn't "spending time together."
thats literally what women want you to do

get a bf instead

Serves you right for emotional neglect you fucking pig

what do you guys do when girls only like you for your Veeky Forums bod and use you as a personal dildo?

Use her as your personal fleshlight?

Her friends are visiting the country. She spent all day with them.

You're her bitch. Sad

eehhhhyyyyyy ohhhhhhh

hahahahaha

muh nigga

muhhhhh NIGGGAAA

lmao dis nigga right here

DIG

NIGGA

RIGHT

HHURRR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AWWWW SHIT DIS NIGGA KNOW WUT GOODY GOOD

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA WE SLAY

NIGGA WE LLLAAYYYY

Is that not the ideal situation?
Just use her like a fleshlight

that gets old. it becomes a chore when girls just hit you up so they can come over and make you fuck them.

whats the backstory here

If she wanted too see you so bad she'd have gone to the gym and did her own thing in your proximity or waited around until you were done so you could do something right after. She's just itching for a fight, or saving ammunition for later. You should make the effort to see each other but it's important to have separate lives, you're working on your fitness which is good for your health and longevity, not to mention you'll look better for her, and be around longer for her. If you've only been together less than a year I'd suggest nipping that shit in the bud and just saying "look, I'm not really into passive aggression or playing games , I'm sensing you're upset, I wish you'd just say it outright but this is my schedule, these are times I'm available and these are the times I'm not. You pick anytime I'm available and I'll be there". She'll probably hit you with "oh, thanks for penciling me in" to which you reply "it's this or nothing". If she's cool, she'll make it work. Unless you're going to the gym for 6 hours a day, in which case human companionship just isn't for you.

Jordan?

Found the dicklets who can't fuck a girl into monogamy

I complain to my boyfriend that he should be working out and go to the gym with me. He's more a gains goblin than me. To be quite honest working out is strangely my #1 priority most of the time, which is maybe not good.

basically this. even if she really just wanted to spend more time with you, the passive aggressiveness tells that it's also a test. don't be a bitch and won't happen. that being said, devoting a little more time could also do some good, but don't let it interfere with your passions - just try to organize your use of time better or something.

Hey I remember you. Are you the girl that's with her bf because he made her believe she's alright in relationships and makes a perfectly fine gf?

she makes up reasons to come over then sticks her hands down my pants

make them work for it, either they pay or they're going to have to go the extra mile in the bedroom

Women detected

>there are men who actually believe it works this way

>tfw want to talk about feelings and how your day went
>gf grabs the dick instead
of course it sounds like a non-issue to most, but sometimes I just want to talk about stuff..

Ehm no?

this, but don't send such a fucking essay

stop being a faggot

What's preventing you from talking to her after sex?

tell her that you do in fact want to spend time with her, but that it is also important for you to go to the gym, and that it is not a matter of what of the two is more important (when she asks if the gym or she is more important to you).
tell her that you'd very much enjoy to lift together,
and when she does make an effort to come to the gym with you,
you have to remind yourself to actually pay attention to her making an effort and reward her with you noticing it and in some way acknowledge it positively.
also don't ignore her during your workout (maybe she's annoying idk), that would be you punishing her for doing something good, and good luck with her going again after that.
if she's annoying or distracting sort that out later (when it's routine for her to come with you).

also tell her that it's not good that she wants to stop you from going to the gym, even though you know she does it because she wants/likes you (which is ofc a good thing)
tell her that you would come to resent her if she tricked you into dropping something for her, and then both of you will have a miserable time

it's probably too late for this exact occasion, but as soon as you both have some minutes to yourselves tell her all these things. be careful to not get her into a defensive frame, since she will fight if you do that. ask her what she would want, so that after your talk you both can be thrilled about the future

roughly speaking

Depends does she have a point?

Do you actually spend enough time with her?

Its one thing to be fuck buddies a whole other thing to be in a relationship where companionship is part of the deal.

She out right says she wants to fuck you and you blow her off that sends a pretty clear message you best understand exactly what that message says.

stfu pussy

>How do you guys with gfs deal with this passive aggressiveness?
compromise

>okay, I'm working out tonight
>that makes me sad
>i know you're sad, but I have to work out. how about I take you out to lunch tomorrow
>okies im ur speshul widdle gurl

Literal, unadulterated autism.

>tfw actually want to watch the movie but gf goes for the dick

>r9k giving advice on things they have no idea about

Make her ride you while you watch the movie, or alternatively fuck her doggy so you can both enjoy the kino.

>Come get me on at the gym. It increases test.

>tfw go to netflix and chill and start crying during forrest gump

Almost spit out my /sip/. I don't know why I click o these fucking threads, its always the blind leading the deaf

Break up with her

Tell her "don't be passive aggressive I would like you to come to the gym with me"

she'll do one of three things

say no and continue to be passive aggressive, (and you get to dump a stupid whore who bitches and whines every time she is mildly uncomfortable)

she will say no thanks and stop being passive aggressive

or she will say yes and go with you to the gym.

>He fell for blame shifting meme

And if you did spend time with her she would say you were "suffocating" her so she had to jump on another dick.

>guy mentions he's upset about something people were saying
>woman lashes out at him
>guy completely shuts off instead of talking it over
>blames women for being manipulative
Sounds like a butthurt whiner to me. What a redpill alpha male, really standing up for himself here.

The opening quote implies that it's from a time when if a woman didn't get married, she'd be stuck living with her parents. Sounds relevant to me.
This shit blames alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence, murder and suicide on women. Funny how it mentions women being the ones who look to blame everything on outside factors (which is exactly what the 46 year old guy did).
It also implies that the romance is dead by the time a woman starts asking you to do things for her. Sure, ok.

Make her give you head for a while, then make her ride, this way you can watch it.

All work and mo play make mo a mo mo

Then all femanons on Veeky Forums have gains goblin bf's. Have a good day, user

Did you not read the rest of his short post or are you just purposely acting like he didn't address that it's not fair for women to do their version of the bullshit?

just get a girl who spends as much time on fitness as you.

>Making compromises so you can maintain a strong interpersonal relationship is autism

what

How about don't date a passive aggressive bitch?

I swear these threads are like a bunch of retards asking how they cope with the fact that every car is a Ford.

iktf

>M stands for Mom

Well u r kind of asking for it by putting so much effort into the way you look. Of course that is what they are going to care about?

just get head from her and you can still watch the movie at the same time.

It's worse when you're trying to cut down on ejaculation to conserve test, but she doesn't give a fuck and starts sticking things in your butt to get you hard to steal your gains multiple times in a single day. She's gets super energetic and hits new PRs from all the natty test in my cum, meanwhile I can't even 1pl8 ohp any more. It's not fair, I didn't sign up to be the bitch in the relationship.

Holy fuck every time
>Watch Dunkirk
>Barely end up seeing any of the movie because she wants to fuck around at the back
>Only time I say "wait I wanna watch" is the ending where Bane gets arrested by Nazis
>Spoiler alert
>Later on get a text
>"I don't feel like I turn you on that much, it doesn't seem like you think of me in a sexual way"
>Why?
>"Well it seemed like you were more interested in the film than you were in me..."
B E G O N E

I know that feel.
Woman literally can't deal with sexual rejection

SHOO SHOO

>be me in a similar situation
>get annoyed and say "look, I want to watch this now. I can get sex from you whenever-.."
>mfw realizing what I am saying
fuck, there is no winning

anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/

Sexual stimulation actually increases testosterone, and orgasming like women exists.

>first relationship for both of us right now
>both 23
>only been official for a month
What are you saying

My gf doesn't care about weightlifting but she's nice and pretends to care when I talk to her about it anyway. Also she doesn't mind me going to the gym at all.

>mfw got a new 19yo slut
>mfw shes a fucking freak in bed and tells me, its the best sex she ever had
>mfw she told me that she is impressed how much I already achieved in life - I'm 25
>mfw she mires my body
>mfw she has a BF on vacation until mid sept

Kekerino

>if she isn't fucking someone else on the side she will be very soon and she will blame you for it for spending so little time with her
>happened to me

>We only spend 1 hour a day together
>Then why don't you come to the gym with me? Fatass

Problem solved

Get a home gym. My bf stopped going to the gym and started lifting and home and now I can watch him and appreciate his form after he's done with sexy massage and dinner. She literally just wants to be around you. Does she exercise at all?