Why don't you have a beard Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a beard Veeky Forums?

My jaw looks to good to hide

I want one. But most of us redheads don't get a lot of hair in general.

I'm not fighting aliens in the artic

>tfw balding but can't grow beard

Because I got fucked on the genetic lottery that's why

>the had glorious beard
>People commented how much it suits me
>Sell my soul for a few thousand more per year to a job that doesn't allow beards

Haven't met a single girl that like beards.

It's too goddamned hot for a beard.

In the military. They don't give shaving profiles to many white dudes

This. Also because nerds, numales, and hipsters have destroyed the reputation of the beard.

>when your face is ugly as fuck but your boss won't let you hide it
become a tranny muslim and wear a scarf.

But I do have one.

Either default safety denial, or they just haven't seen one on a guy they like. 99.99% probability of the former.

They love facial hair (stubble) but anything beyond that is just ''ugh''. idk

I have stubble because beards make me look like a hobo

In most cases, yes. If you are attractive though and have good thickness, that extra length can net you niche status and make that special woman crazy. That niche does grow smaller with length. I keep mine under 2 inches.

>If you are attractive
If you have an attractive face, you can get away with anything. Who cares about beard.

I just *styled* mine by trimming the top parts of it and keeping the low parts a little thicker/heavier. Looks good. Probably 1/2 inch in longest regions though.

Long beards are gross. I'm a girl btw.

Also rofl @ people that don't like beards cause they can't grow one.

only jawlets/chinlets need beards

I feel you my brother, my beard is super patchy

I do. I've been letting it grow wild for a couple months now.

It's where I keep my extra test.

Beards enhance (if it's a good beard), so if you have a nice jaw, a little stubble makes it a lot better. And if you grow a bigger beard it looks even more menacing.

Sometimes I have one, sometimes not. I usually have a beard in winter, no reason to have one in summer or autumn, so except for winter I'm always clean shaven.

Anyway, I still see people in 2017 who trim up to their jaw line. I hope no one in this thread does that...

the classiest beard of em all

>that
>classy

>disrespecting newman ever

hes the man you wish you could be you fucking beardlet

I'm 19, barely started growing weak-as facial hair. I have genetics for thicc facial hair though, gonna get me either a fatass moustache or muttonchops

He was 5'10.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that.

>implying youll ever be superior to him

he was a golden god, youre......... you

what a fucking god. just incredible

Alain Delon is also up there

>youre......... you
Thank God.

Everyone watch Lawrence of Arabia right now

stream that movie if you're so great

I have a nice jawline and beards are disgusting 99% of time. I'm also a Christian Arab and dont want to people to make ISIS jokes like they do to my brother who has a beard

Strong jaw (or will after cut). Generally shave every few days or so, get the 5 o'clock shadow in strong before the homeless look sets in.

24 viking here.
im blonde so my beard doesn't show much but overall have a nice thick growth.
try to have it short though so it looks clean.
to many nu males and cucks are destroying beards nowadays.

got to admire handsome, well groomed men when you see'em

Don't blow up this thread please

lame attempt

>24 viking here

stop with this pathetic larping

>numales and chucks

how little self awareness do someone have where you can't even realize they're a walking caricature?

I can't connect my stach to the rest, also don't have that many growth on my cheeks. I'm 23 tho. Is this a sign of low T or is it just genetics? I have plenty of body hair but my beard just doesn't fill in

low test

Kurt was like 29 while filming that movie so idk what that tells you

It's possible and I'm gonna check it out

I still think it's genetic tho because I have balding on both sides, and I don't have any of the other low test symptoms (im high energy, normal sex drive, good muscle growth, etc.)

Cause I'm nearly 22 and what I can grow is patchy pubey shit. I got ripped off, every other dude in my family can grow a huge thick beard.
Ah well I'll go fuck myself

Work would require me to wear a beard-net. There's no dignity to be found in such things.

just started mine today user, should be pretty long by December.

because a shadow is ideal for SLAYER mode

But I do. It suits my face well.

Most guys can't or don't grow beards, so I like to stand out in the crowd. Gotta confuse the bitches right babe.