I'm not gonna make it bros

8 month bulk. 12kg difference.
I still look like dyel.
Is it time to kill myself?

Less time fishing for compliments on a Mongolian threat singing forum and more time lifting you asshole

Looking better than you did before, keep it up.

RIP chest insertions.

You look better in the before. You could probably cut and lean out a bit more. Don't fall for the bulk natty meme you just get fat and then loss the small amount of muscle you made.

how much did your lifts progress

not looking for compliments, i need advice on what i could be doing wrong if my body still has the same proportions as it had 12kg ago.

Pectus Excavatum is real man..

About 20kg on dumbbell press and 10kg on bicep curls. Legs had huge increase though.

Could it perhaps be that i need to increase my training time from 45 min to 1 hour 30 min in order to burn more energy?

>Don't fall for the bulk natty meme
well thats fucking depressing to hear after all this time..

B A I T
A
I
T

your scale is broken

why would you think this bait.

Im trying to get advice about why i just dont look aesthetic at all

Here's the good part, your shoulders are quite wide.

Your main issue as to why you don't look aesthetic are pectoral insertions, wide waist and hips.

You should aim for a really muscular physique that will take away from your bad proportions. A physique that when people look at you they go "wow that guy is huge." Continue lifting and making progress and then get on the roid train later on. With roids, you should be able to add even more width to your shoulders and lats, which should make you more proportional, but you'll never be "aesthetic."

Either that or go full powerlifter mode.

chezuz man this sounds like this first piece of honest advice I've gotten since i started...

Thank you so much. Its a light in a dark tunnel full of forcefeedings and lifts with few gains. Really thank you

Your arms definitely look bigger and your chest looks a little bigger, so it's not like you haven't made any progress.

How is your training program like? Are you hitting the whole delt well or just the front part? I would recommend doing a lot more lateral and bent over raises to make the delts pop more, as they look a bit flat.

When you do lat exercises, really focus on getting a good squeeze at the end, that way you're making sure that the back is doing most of the work. It's really important that you get a wider back since your waist is so wide.

Noted, i've only recently seen the power of proper pull ups. i'll start targeting those lats, thanks user

were these pics taken on the same day are you sure your camera isn't busted?

Wokka wokka

pre

current.
i know its not much dif. but that means i just got fat. no muscle. no gains

meaning i forcefed myself just for the sake of getting fat and really should just kms

Not sure if b8, but you looking pretty good now op, big difference. Start cutting.

You know you are supposed to be lifting weights while you bulk? You didn't put on anything but fat.

Your arms have grown amazingly well.

obviously there's improvement

you could afford to eat more I think

what are your goals?

I agree with these anons
I started lifting around april, with exception of considerable biceps gain I dont see much difference in anything else (to be honest it might be because I am not trying to lose weight, just gain strength)

Train Fuckin harder man. You're not activating enough of your muscle fibers

start training your back, jesus christ.

cut and you will look good.