en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stats:
80kg 2 year lifting

Bench 80*5
Deadlift 140*3
Overhead press 60*5
Squat 120*5

You ever get the feeling that your upper body didn't develop properly during puberty?

I have the same body type, I have great legs, quads that grow if I just try a bit and calves that look great naturally but a bitch ass thorax with tiny wrists.

work C H E S T

i feel you bro.
Wide hips, narrow shoulders, and huge neck
RIP I'm never gonna make it

-24 kg (before pic not at HW)
20 more kgs to go

is toning aka cardio + weights a meme? i fear lifting alone won't speed up fat loss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training

Do HIIT in addition to lifting. Ditch any long, slow jogs and such.

A ... a g-girl?
omg
I thought i was safe here on Veeky Forums

5'7", 170, lifting for about a year now. Started at 220. Working on my chest and building abs right now. Any advice on building chest?

Excuse my retard face in this.

Goddamn,
Fantastic job baby girl.
But please don't go full Veeky Forums girl.

Your questions are answered in the sticky already

6'
Been working out since March, down from 195 since i started. Hit 160 June 7th. I've lost alot of fat but still have alot on my waist/gut that really fucks with me. Any tips on how to help that go away faster? I need to build more muscle since I have very little before I worry about more fat but that is the one thing that really bugs me.
On a 5 day routine and probably need more intake since I really don't have a meal plan and have just been avoiding unhealthy foods and taking in protein. I don't get as much as I need I think though

r8

mirin traps and boulders, you ought to develop your chest and core.

Jawline routine?

Lose weight, I actually chewed a fuck ton of gum, genes

Good proportions. Once you add more mass, it'll look aesthetic af.

What's your routine, you need a little more mass everywhere, particularly your chest.

>42506530 great progress, my gfs been trying to lose weight too.

Looking good, you've got a chad face dw. More chest if anything.

>42507335 Keep lifting, preferably at maitenance or a little higher. You've really only just started training.

>42507348 looking lean

This photos around 3 months old but I've been bulking since and have gained a nice bit of mass was 6ft 185ish?

I fucked up, mybad lol

Run 7-10 km everyday after your lifting session. Not eating junk food is not enough to get a good body, you'll need to go hard on your diet. I would suggest using myfitnesspal to track your calories and macronutrient intake, make sure you meet your daily macronutrient requirement.

As long as your daily caloric deficits is below 500 kcal as well as around 180 g of protein, you'll be fine. Bulking/cutting is a meme, don't buy into it.

My schedule is weird cause I have to ride a bike to work/gym. So I generally ride 5 miles to gym, workout, eat/take protein drink, work, then ride home. I do this 5 times a week.
I already track but I think i need a real meal plan to keep me consistent. I'll find some tonight.

Not who you replied to, but should I build up a significant amount of endurance or can I start with this tomorrow?

Nice progress bro, keep it up.

> 6'7" 230 lbs

Bulking to 250+ this winter, anything specific to focus on?

A couple replies and you haven't been called out for being a manlet. So there really is hope for us. Veeky Forums you surprise me..

6'1" 183
What mode am I?

Listen here little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Getting your core and chest to stop looking like an alien with existential dread

Nice. Also toning isnt real at all. The medical definition of muscle tonus is a background state of muscular contraction for various reasons. Some people think this is what makes people look defined and conditioned, but that has nothing to do with it. When you sleep, almost all muscle tone is reduced to nothing. Your body doesn't just turn to shit without it. It's high muscle mass and lowbody fat that makes you look good, which cardio and lifting will get you.

>tfw 140kg front squat and 80kg bench

T. rex mode reporting in

Chest and core have always been the hardest for me to develop. What would you recommend? I run Push/Pull twice a week.

Well for chest, it looks like you just have some retarded teardrop insertions but what do you do for core?

Accidentally bulked too hard now I'm fat.
6'0", 220
Bench: 225x6
Skwot: 305x6
OHP: 135x5
It's time to cut now. Also what mode am I?

tting from skinny fat mode. I really want to see a full 6 pack but I'm looking seriously DYEL with a shirt on. Should I continue cutting or do I clean bulk? Also what should I work on? Biceps never seem to grow

Your abs look strong, probably from all of the squatting you do. If you lost even a bit of body fat you'd look much better. Cut, then when it's time to.bulk again, focus on hitting your chest and lats.

Cutting*

Lose weight you fat fuck, you're putting the exercise effort in so stop eating 3000 calories of hamburger helper a day fucking American. And take a shower, nobody wants to see your 6cm erect dick sitting in your tighty whities

this was after the gym dummy, I was literally about to get in the shower.

Go on a lean cut, theres abs under that gut

I neglected core for a long time, but I've been doing cable crunches 4x12 on push days and landmine 180s (for obliques) 4x12 on pull days.

the thiccening is at hand

a-am i going to make i-it

195lb @ 6'4"
Have I made it?

That's because height does not matter if you look nice, dress nice, good personality, and don't give a fuck about what people say about you. The manlet meme is used by DYELS and people that their only redeeming quality is height. I learned that when I lost weight.

Weirdest no torso body I've ever seen. Mirin though.

Wrong. The manlet meme was created by women, and is still upheld by women.

What do I need to work on? (I'm trying my best, I know everything is small, but anything that's disproportionate?). And I'm fasting for two weeks to lose some more weight, so pls don't call me fat. I already know.

Looks good. How did you made it to that body far percent? Did you dry really hard?

2 years for that is garbo. eat more/sleep more and try harder.

You really don't need to cut anymore mate. Your arms look a lot bigger than your chest but it could just be the photo. Do you train abs? I'd be in a surplus if I were you

Fasting?

Start lifting

I train them x2/week. Should I increase this?

Maybe to 3, whats your ab training routine? should be doing progressive overload 4x8-12 etc like any other muscle. (Ex. Increase declination on situp bench 1 graduation every other week)

Trying to dry a little so my belly will be completely flat. Don't like how it looks now.

dude are we the same person? 5'8?

am thicc with thinn waist

I'm 5 6. Manlet for life.

I have dated and fucked multiple women taller than me. It's preference. If they don't like short guys, they I don't try.

we look the exact same, im a little scared desu
you live in South east united states?

Pull your pants up / 10

Florida?

South carolina, whats your last name? or letter it starts with

I just do 200 crunches, planks, Russian twists, and leg raises. Is this good?

my dad is from Florida though

Are you Polish by any chance?

Begins with CRO. Jesus this is weird.

You should do it at the intensity that you can and leave a little in the tank as you're starting out. When I switched, I could run 3 miles in under half an hour, but if you can run a single mile at that pace you could switch to HIIT and get something out of it

crowe?

Manlet with dumb face.

Pls don't look at arms.

he think he big but he smol

I don't think I'm big at all my dood I'm bout 135lbs

>he think his big but her smoler than expected

I'm American, but Irish/German in terms of lineage.

21M 5"8 145lbs lifting 3 years
I think I should try eating more?

5"8 145lbs
Shud I leave DYEL and get THICC?

wud fug

5 foot 10, 180 lb, 20 years old. 6 day a week bro split.

Pure genetics, dirty bulked into that from skelly mode

>i need attention
eat more, find a solid routine, and fucking stick to your nutritional and workout plan

Work that ugly core, ans soggy pecs. A face like that deserves a fit body.

Meme angles aside, your torso looks good, arms look small, forearms are 404 not found.

Very good job user. I'm gonna save this as a personal body goal. Any tips ?

NoHomo

6'0
~195 lbs

It really doesn't. I'm 6' and I have a 5'7" friend, I never even thought of him as short, or really even thought about his height at all because he looks sort of big from lifting. He mentioned being 5'7" and it caught me off guard bc I never even thought about it

how old are you

what the fuck is your room?

I'm a woman and I agree
as long as if a guy is below 5'3 idgaf, most women don't even care, at least the ones I talk to

like yeah we don't want someone that's 4'9 but also being 6'4+ is equally as bad unless you have some fetish, I'd take a 5'5 sweet gentleman over a 6'3 asshole anyday

I'm trying hard. Played football and had to be 220. It ruined my body.

I'll make it for you.

5'9 135 to 153 in a month

Pls rate and advise

>sweet gentleman
fuck off faggot, you're not a girl

Ive lost fat in my waist chest and face and some of my back but my belly is still the fucking same what do i do.

hi.

>cardio before lifting
You won't have enough energy to lift your at maximum

Agreed, cardio after lifting or on seperate days is GOAT

>2 year lifting

6 foot, 190 LBS, 3rd year lifting

That's pretty much the way it is for me too.

Get out of here Cam, you're not 6ft

I.. Think I am? I'm 180 cm last time I checked, 2 cm off 6 feet and I think Ive gotten a Little taller after that but what do I know