How is Connor not overtraining?

How is Connor not overtraining?

>brohump shit

fuck off and stay gone, faggot.

stay mad you retard

>flexing that hard to show chicken bones with no meat

Good luck overtraining on cardiovascular exercises. Now go try Smolov for Diddys instead.

>Good luck overtraining on cardiovascular exercises
Are you fucking retarded?

It doesn't matter what he does he's going to get his clock cleaned by Mayweather regardless.

>fatass powerlifter

stronger than you and connor ;^)

>hurrr hurrr i can squat 650lbs easy
>ey babe, check out dis fat, greasy, unattractive but strong body that will have serious issues as it ages
>i can squat a lotta weight!
>did i mention my squat max yet?

yeahhh even though i do admire the strength feats you powerlifters achieve you still have a disgusting body and it will in the end hit you like a ton of bricks.

It's fucking hard to do. I used to juggle swimming and football few years back for a total of at least 10+ training sessions a week. Overtraining wasn't in sight. When I got into weight lifting I immediately got crushed if I tried to push myself too far unlike football/swimming.

He is a professional athlete. He has a team of trainers, coaches, doctors, nutritionists, physicians and all kinds of shit that is there to have him in optimal condition. All he does is train and recover. (and some promotion stuff)

no you didn't.

>Over training is a fucking meme

49-1

>t. never joined sports clubs

People who think this don't train hard

That tiger tattoo with the bellybutton right in the middle is really unfortunate.

Because roids or some other PED anyways 50-0

his body is trained to withstand any type of mewvment

good ol'e creatine :^)

the fuck is that

touch butt

what the fuck was that?

cope

otherwise I have got alien genetics or something

warm up

If conor doesn't win the fight then that means blacks are the most dominate people in the world

thats a great conclusion to come to you fucking lunatic

Shut up with that shit.

This is the "Battle of the Slaves." We will see what enslaved race is the master of slaves.

He got money to hire professional nutritionists.

hard to overtrain doing cross shit

Floyd is pretty short

Bruh, look at any triathlete training schedule, it usually involves doing one or two of the events every day, 6 days a week. It really is pretty hard to overtrain cardio.

>tons of roids
>nutrition
>plenty of sleep
>shitload of massage from experts

Wow conners jab really improved

spotted the retard.

I've been practicing...krav maga!

You do realize this is at a weigh in right? His body has been flushed of pounds of water.

>This tired excuse

Kek

You look bigger when dehydrated, that's why bodybuilders do it right before a competition.

It's literally the exact opposite situation from what you implied.

You do realize being dehydrated and flushing water before a weigh in are 2 different things

And it doesn't make you look bigger, but more defined. This is an extreme case

>powerlifting
>cheating ROM to lift weights
>"strong"

I just want the game to be done so that I can watch the eagle smash your chicken.

wait I don't know UFC well but why would fighters try to modify their weight if you're allowed to fight anyone regardless of height/weight?

>i am a retard
retard

>wait i don't know anything, so i'm just goint to say some random nonsense
because there are weight classes, retard.

maybe take it easy with the tren

A lot of fighters tend to go down in weight classes so they are bigger than the opponents they fight. If you're naturally 155ish you might go down to the 135 weight class so you have an advantage in strength compared to those you are fighting. Thats the thought process behind fighting at a weight class far lower than what you usually weigh. If you weight 170 normally and compete in that weight class you will be fighting people who might cut from 190 and just make 170 for weigh-ins then gain a lot of weight back. So in essence you would be fighting a heavier man.

Relaxation exercise for shoulders + arms. Relaxed muscles = stronger, faster punches.

He won't.

Do you really think you'll see a white guy beating a black guy on TV? Lol.

>You look bigger when dehydrated

Practising swimming in a pool of $100 million in dollar bills.

you can't overtrain cardio. you will just get slower and eventually stop or even throw up but then after some rest you can go again. there's a reason why humans are the best in endurance.

the only way to overtrain and to fatigue your CNS is to lift your absolute max for a couple of days. if you don't eat and sleep enough even faster. CNS fatigue feels like flu pretty much; weakness, fatigue and feeling sleepy all the time

who can't write a coherent sentence..

movement training

Ida Portal movement training

>retard strength