How do i get jacked like steve, are the MREs ultimate natty food?

How do i get jacked like steve, are the MREs ultimate natty food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7BksoPrkl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are the MREs ultimate natty food?
loads of calories not always best protons, Steve is active and does things like camping and hiking and shit.

>let's get this on a tray
>nice

>let's get this on a tray
>nice

>let's get this on a tray.
>Nice.

>Let's get this out onto a tray...
>Nice.

Nice hiss

sauce on that particular video?

He looks like shit but he has some killer arms in his videos, especially his forearms. I'm honestly surprised how he manages to stay lean considering he eat alot of mres which are loaded with alot of crap

He has a physical labor job, works out at the gym and is an avid hiker.

That explains alot but sooner or later all that garbage in those MREs is gonna fuck him up

I was in the Australian army and I can confirm that the mre consisted of one basic main meal and lots of chocolate, condensed milk and things high in calories. They are designed to keep you going not fulfill all your dietary requirements.

No hiss...

>aww yuck, I don't even think this warrants a taste
>this is just plain disgusting
>[takes bite]

MREs are not bad at all. My fave is cheese tortellini. Yummy...

the remove kebab patch is the icing on the cake, god bless steve

>nice
>not bad!

youtube.com/watch?v=T7BksoPrkl0

I mean these things were build to be nutritious and filling right? I suppose you could make good gains on them. They're loaded with calories and protein.

> ive never eaten an ORP in my life
They stop you shitting for days, are crammed full of chemicals to make them last a long time, a lot of dehydrated foodstuffs, the 'meat' is debateable at best, and the drink powders are basically triple your daily serving of sugar.

Yes theyre high in calories, but unless you pick a rat pack with peanuts in it, you wont get much protein, or many vitamins. Theyre designed to keep you in fighting condition, not for making sikh gainz.

the women in the comment section of his videos seem to love him so i guess normies consider him large enough...

Steve is my ideal body type

so true, they're all over him

seems like he really enjoys what he does

Pushups
Pullups
Cardio

He looks like a slightly less autistic version of AlphaOmegaSin

They arent meant to give soldiers the nutrients to reach or even maintain their shape, just to keep the belly full

mmmkay

Im more than aware, have eaten my fair share. Anything vegetarian avoid like the plague its fucking minging

>Ugh...it's got that rancid, metallic smell to it...
>I'll just break off a little bit.

Also, don't forget to smoke 60-year-old cigarettes for maximum gainz

>tfw you keep forgetting the gum

You gotta snort 10g of Coffee Instant per day.

I'm a 3000% straight man and I totally no homo love Steve. Steve is a top dude.