Resting heart rate thread

Post up your resting heart rate faggots. I finally broke into the forties last week after a couple months of cardio training at altitude. Let's see just how Veeky Forums you actually are.

60, guess that's ok

>He doesn't have a single digit heart rate

6bpm reporting in. When will these heartlets learn?

-12 here vro

1bpm. Hoping to get it down to 0bpm.

20-25 depending, doctor's assistant rechecked like 3 times.
Jokes on her, I had a nap just before I got there.

I had no idea there were so many world class athletes on Veeky Forums!

>world class athletes
Nah I just have horrible bouts of depression that give me the urge to run for miles and miles.
If I was a world class athlete I'd probably have better knees at least.

I genuinely have a RHR of 40 right now. I run to and from the gym, finishing with a solid sprint, and I think it's helped tremendously.

FUUUUUUCK I SHOULD DO CARDIO

Thats bradycardia, should get yourself a medic bro

38. I run about 55-65 miles a week

Am i die??

yis

5'11, 260lb to 230lb..still fat but my rhr was 95 when I joined the gym 2 years ago.

46 bpm and Im 6'3 300pound slab of fat
explain

you gon die

6'4, 195lbs

Get rekt, I'm a fucking zombie.

you too senpai

5'8, between 150 and 160

srs though if you are under 60 bpm and aren't
>Young&fit
or
>Really fucking fit

Then you might have an actual medical problem. I might take a trip to the doctor boyo

been sick as a dog the last two days.
typically my evening heart rate is 44

>forgetting to post picture

every time I go to the doctor they freak the absolute fuck out because I have a resting heart rate of 30-39 depending on mood
I work 16 hour days in the most cardio fucking shit you can fucking imagine
I work at goddamn aldi and my fucking steps taken every day is over 20k on a 16hr day

>aldi
>cardio

I run a store that sells over a million items a year, with an average staff of six. If you think lifting almost 20,000 cumulative pounds per shift and keeping pace to walk 15k per 8hrs isn't cardio...idk reread or something, you'll get it eventually

18 6 foot 155lbs
resting heart rate of 57
How's that?

The cumulative lifting isn't as important given that you could just lift stupidly light shit thousands of times and it would have 0 effect

But 15K per 8 hours and the previous poster was basically btfo

55 but I counted, is that accurate or do i need some sort of equipment?

My heart rate monitor says 60 right now.
Been laying in bed for 30ish minutes.
6'2 186lbs

14-88 bpm is alright t. /pol/

count number of beats in 15 seconds and multiply by four.

If you're measuring with your carotid artery then apply just enough pressure to feel it, applying too much pressure can significantly increase the heart rate through autonomic response.

45 today, worked from home, pretty laid back.

pff amateur... Rich piano doesn't do cardio and his resting heart rate is at 0 as we speak.

>pff amateur... Rich piano doesn't do cardio and his resting heart rate is at 0 as we speak.

my sides...