User, come here for a bit, stand next to my little sister, just like that...Haha I told you he is even shorter than you...

>user, come here for a bit, stand next to my little sister, just like that...Haha I told you he is even shorter than you, this is so funny!
>user, why are you so short?

who the fuck are you? get away from me you ugly bitch

left

>user, why are you so short?
No human being asks questions like this

>6'5
who are these giantesses?

What was the thought process that led you from seeing this picture to deciding to make a manlet thread about it on Veeky Forums?

Made some bad choices when growing up in the eating department, but atleast the view is pretty good at my eye level.

I was asked this, ironically tho. And I'm barely even a manlet.

That's when you smack her right in the jaw. Follow it up with a knee in the stomach, mount and 3 elbows to the face (left, right, left). That'll teach the bitch to call me vertically impaired.

My mum literally asked my 'why are you so ugly?'

>Hey, yo, don't make fun of manlets, okey
>Yeah man, they had very little saying in their height
>No, we don't want to fuck you underage cunts
I will always stand up for manlets irl.

Ha, when will manlets ever learn?

My little bro had some friends over the other day.
One of them was a qt girl, probably about 5'9" at 15 years old! Taller than most manlets at 15!

Anyway, would it be weird for me to hit her up given that she's my little bro's friend?
6'1" perfect height master race btw.

look at your little peanut head

Lay off the roids cunt

> inb4 natty as breh

180cm, she must be pretty tall, who would want a girl that big?

wow is this a recent photo? I remember seeing them on Veeky Forums, looking slightly larger than ottermode

go for that pussy and beat it, she must have like 5 or 6 cocks in there

okay user

Are you our promised one?

>15
>hit er up
Better kys now before you get stoned fagget

Stop kidding you know I'm 6'3" Stacy...

I'm only 21

What did you tell her?

>tfw no manlet savior to protect me from the bullies

>user why are you so tall?
>>...why are you not?
This is always my answer and it works alright

T-thanks user
t.5'9

Just wait until my hight excercises kick in, then ill show you who the manlet is.

Not him, but it happened to me too. When shit like this happened I just walked away calmly without saying anything. There's no point in talking to that piece of shit. Talking to her lead anywhere productive.

Why did they look better as twinks?

>15
>qt
If you aren't 18,kys