/fraud/ steroids general

yeah its that time again. TIME to talk about steeerrrooonnnssss
<
> no sauce talk. reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27792869
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so I did 90 minutes on the stairmaster for something like 5 days straight and then binged massively last night. I was ready to go to bed but my butthole was sore from a fat shit I took so I was trying to clean it and it took like an hour to clean my butthole cuz it was so sore. then I was hungry again and ate a box of peanut butter cups, 3 plain pretzel buns, apple fig newton bars... some cereal... and cheese sticks.

I woke up and I didnt really gain any weight probably cuz the whole week my body was depleting carbs from the 90 minutes of cardio errday.

well my knee is fucked up from climbing stairs so Im gonna take it easy the next couple days and TRY not to eat like a fat piggu.

What is the point of this post

On week 8 of my test-e cycle of 500mg a week. Only 6 weeks left... I don't want it to end bros.

Then don't let it

I didn't either

I'm now on week 35

>That photoshopped bane in middleschool pic
my sides holy shit

Fuck im in the same boat. I'm dreading the pct and off time that is about to come, but still want to have children in the future.

Thought about going off and freezing my supermarket and then just blasting and cruising as long as i want.

I feel so fucking good on test. Life is great, gains are great, everything is great.

So a few weeks ago y'all told me to go see a doc about low T. Had to cough up some dough cause insurance won't cover it but so far they had me running 250ml of HCG EOD for three weeks. Had my first injection of test today. He said it had a halflife of 12 days so I'm guessing it's test-c? They're prepping the supply for me so I didn't see the bottle. Also gave me arimidex .5 twice a week.

I have five doses of the HCG left, gonna use that and then I guess possibly just run test. Not positive on the dosage but my number was like 290 or something

I do sleep better and feel slightly better. So thanks guys for convincing me that looking into this was a wise idea.

>freezing my supermarket
Kek at fucking autocorrect.. Should obviously be sperm.

Going to go to r/steroid for a real answer, but would HGH of 2-3IU a day be a good first cycle for someone who is 19? Are there any safe option for the HPTA when you are under 21-22?

> off all drugs/gear except alcohol for a year
> basically an alcoholic eating no protein for an entire year
> on Saturday it was time
> take some crack and start my ritual
> drink 4 beers while shitposting to relax the muscles
> take hot shower paying attention to quad
> place vials in hot water for a few minutes
> take them out, dry them off, alcohol swab
> draw 500 mg Test-E and 100 mg Tren-A with 18G needle
> sit on bed with legs hanging, shift weight to left glute, alcohol swab right quad
> inject at testicle height

Mossad rises.

So, what's the best stack for libido and orgasm intensity?

what's your take on mk677 aka Ibutamoren ?

Main reason I want to use it is for recovery.I work in construction (long hours due to commuting ) and I find it hard now to train with heavy weights and do boxing class.

I've read this is good for recovery but also read it can make you feel lethargic which would make it pointless in using it.

If it is shit is there anything I could use besides juice or stimulants ?

>steroids
>safe
Pick one.

Stetoids will fuck with you in one way or another, it's the risk you have to be willing to take.

Arguably sarms are better for health if you exclude the shit ones like s4, through there isn't much long term research on them so they are also risky.

Test is best.

Noooo for these reasons

I don't want to feel like a fraud to my self

I know you don't get huge right away but
I don't want to use them and look like I use juice

Most of all
I'm scared of the sides I've seen happen to some of my friends.

I've got two younger friends who are 22-23.and they look about 30 now.

ones probably due to water retention but the other guy just seems to have noticeable facial structure changes.He used to be a handsome chap but juice made him ugly.and his hair has been receding a lot lately.

Also don't want to get addicted.Which would easily be done with me because once you go off it you lose some gains then you realise how much harder it is to gain with juice.Could easily see my fucked up personality thinking that way

no, retard

you still with black slave?

Also what about ostraine any good

And off topic but what about high dose of bccas throughout the day on top of all your food ?

Why would anyone choose anything but exemestane as AI? Seriously, why?

letro is a lot stronger.

I use 25mg of asin ed on trest, it's almost more expensive than the trest is. letro would reduce the cost by like ten times

just too lazy to get some

Letro crashes your levels way too much, though.

absolute nonsense, it's dose dependent just like you could crash your levels completely on asin also

Letro is a non-suicidal AI, all it does is bind any estrogen you convert directly on your aromatase enzyme.

The problem with binding AI’s is that once you cease use, all of the estrogen that had accumulated when you were using that AI suddenly gets released – this process is called "estrogen rebound" and has catastrophic consequences (like gyno).

That doesn't happen with exemestane, though.

that's not how it works, moron

if that was true, non suicidal AIs would just be SERMs. they still take care of the estrogen problem, the estro rebound is nowhere as important as people make it out to be, or else you would never be able to stop using adex or letro. this also has nothing to do with my post or sayhing it "crashes levels way too much"

fucking reddit tier copypasting

>denial
The estrogen rebound is a fact, though. And the tens of men who have developed gyno after their badly done PCT (like you?), are proof of it.
Also,
>reddit spacing
You've to go back.

Has anyone else been affected by the Rich Piana news? I've stopped my routine since hearing and I think I'm just going to quit.

B+C for years but all of a sudden I've realized it's time to stop.

You're an idiot if you're serious.

What kind of cycles do +300 lbs bodybuilders like Craig Golias and Big Ramy run? I've read that people big like them run at least 2 or 3 mg of Test E, combined with Deca, Dbol, etc.

Serious. I don't really give a shit about Piana but it was a reminder of the risks involved.

It's a good idea. Coming off after a long time, makes you realize how delusional you've been all this time on. Afterwards you can actually tackle your problems instead of getting a bigger biceps.

The first months will actually be taxing, you will feel off. (That's what quitting an addiction feels like.)

Good luck.

show me one piece of evidence for this estro rebound. just one. not internet broscience, I want a study. please.

let me actually explain how it works: It binds to aromatase, the enzyme that creates e2 from test. the "estrogen rebound" doesn't happen because it binds to aromatase, the estrogen isn't even created in the first fucking place because aromatase is inactive. if you want to dispute this, show me a study that shows that e2 is still created from a bound aromatase enzyme.

extra reading: google aromatase, then google anastrozole, then end your pathetic life

Do you have any good resources saved that I can read? It was kind of a spur of the moment decision even if motivation has been waning for the last 6 months.

Do the experiences of many men who took aromatase binders like letro during their PCTs not serve as evidence? Because if you actually think so, then you should kill yourself in the most painful way you can afford.

no actually, it doesn't. I want science, not your broscience regurgitated from old steroids forums from 2001. I have science backing me, you have retarded apes who misunderstand what suicide inhibition means

I've heard their cycles sum up to around 2-3g, yeah. I think Yates talked about it in his spot on the Joe Rogan podcast recently. It was something like a gram of test with some deca and an oral thrown in.

I quit after being 2 1/2 years on. Quitted without a real pct and recovered (was quite stressing). I just used letro, because it was the only thing available to me. There is not much to read on this subject. There are several withdrawal symptoms: I experienced auditory hallucinations and became temporary very mild shizophrenic (stressing af)

Just be aware that you are not as awesome as the drugs make you believe. Coming to grips with this normal mind state can be quite intimidating at first. It's actually not as easy as people that are abusing steroids make it out to be.

I feel much better with myself now compared to the time when I decided to hop on.

Taking into account that using AIs for body building is illegal, you must a fucking retard that should kill himself if you think there could be reliable published examples of AIs used in cycles.

Addition: You will realize how expensive steroids are after you've quit. All of the sudden you got so much money to spent on clothes and stuff. In theory it's cheap, but let's be honest, who runs just a bit of test..

you realize docs prescribe AI for TRT also, right? and AIs aren't used exclusively for steroid cycles? and there are studies done on them?

you misunderstood what the suicidal part refers to, basically. it's suicidal w/r/t the aromatase enzyme, not fucking estrogen. it's not "trapped in your body" waiting to fucking explode out, because again, it's not a SERM. you're so fucking stupid and I hate people like you who just repeat garbage they read once. do some fucking research

Do you also know how much calories and protein they eat? The sticky's rule of thumb for bulking is to multiply your bodyweight by 18. So 300 * 18 is 5400. But since they probably work out 6 days a week, I guess they have to eat 7000-8000 calories a day? And 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight?

>there are studies done on them
Do you have any links to back up such statement?

go to pubmed, search anastrozole, exemestane, letrozole... again, any study is a valid study. none of this applies only to steroid cycles, you have an aromatase enzyme regardless of steroid usage or not.

Then you didn't properly consider the risks beforehand.

Is it even known if it was steroids that's causing his health problems?

>just search the AIs in pubmed
And only studies about their use and effect against breast cancer show up :^)

3 weeks on 50mg dbol ed so far (will use it for 5 weeks) before test kicks.

12kg increase in bw.

Bench press and OHP are both up 30%.

Is this the expected strength progression from dbol? I feel like my body weight increase is a bit high, but my face is not bloated and estrogen is under control with zero sides.

what if you added testosterone to your search terms? or read the second half of ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27792869

>in older men
Opinion disregarded.

this is gonna be my last post until you can counter any of the arguments I've made or show a basic understanding of suicidal vs non-suicidal that doesn't come from copypasting meso shit that was then copypasted to reddit

you are wrong. you are part of the people who keep regurgitating wrong shit and tricking other people into believing what you said in an endless cycle of misinformation. you are the problem. you have no argument because you didn't actually look into any of this, and now you're going to go all "I was just pretending to be retarded"

>Then you didn't properly consider the risks beforehand.
I knew the risks. I was reckless and obsessed with lifting. Shit changes. Once I achieved my goals I realized they were basically meaningless in the big picture. My health is more important to me now.

Also you're in denial if you think roids didn't contribute.

>12kg increase in bw.

boy

any stretch marks?

I look a lot bigger, but it's not that extreme.

Yep.

Could you even post any study that shows non-suicidal AIs having little to no estrogen rebound?

Most of the pros eat really high protein, like two grams per pound of bodyweight. I'm not sure about total calories, but I'm sure it's a lot.

Could you take 30 seconds to teach yourself the relationship between androgens, estrogens, aromatase and aromatase inhibitors?

ugh yesss bimbo finally ended up with vander

We know nothing about the situation.

how low is my E2?

my e2 has been high and I took .5mg of letro and my estro hasn't even crashed wtf? still feel high e2

AIs don't do anything about estrogen already in your body, they prevent new estrogens from being made. Gotta wait for e2 to lower naturally.

week 4 of test prop ed and i can't wait for it to end, daily injections are fucking horrible

these are natty bloods btw, doc thinks my E2 is low

I don't mind them. Easier to remember when to inject when it's every day.

fuck you just reminded me I need to inject

every morning

>these are natty bloods.
No shit, anyone with half a brain can tell. Estrogen is on the low side but not crashed, if you're asymptomatic don't worry about it.

>half a brain
>Veeky Forums
anyway, I have a shit ton of low e2 symptoms with joint pain being the biggest. how long until TRT helps? starting at 150mg/wk.

It's not that bad assuming that you're properly rotating injection sites
(eg delts, chest, glutes, upper quads, lower quads, lats, repeat)

Finally getting back on gear this week

Diet is great, training is great

YEAR OF KAHUNA IS RESUMING

just so sore all the time

dude wash your mirror

also you forfeited year of kahuna already, try again in 2018

never pinned chest or lats, i'm doing right delt left delt upper left quad upper right quad delts again then lower quads. glutes are a bust i just cant seem to get it right

Could be anything from a few days to a few weeks, it depends on a lot of factors. I would guess a week or two.

Glutes are super easy to pin.

yeah with the right size needles. i have 1", hardly long enough

how obese are you

I've pinned glutes with 1/2 inch lol. Admittedly that lead to subq leaks like half the time so I wouldn't recommend it.

not
got leaks with one inch and there was a hard red painful lump for almost a week

>can't pin glutes with 1"

You're obese as fuck

this has probably been asked a thousand times but

as someone who's interested in frauding one day when I've reached my natty limit, what's roiding like? What does the first dose feel like? Are there actually mood swings? What are the health concerns? What are the differences between all the different types of roids like Tren, D-bol, and test?

Read the OP

Age 18 so I'm not planning on taking steroids
Thoughts on SARMs though? What kind of effects would they have on me?

funnily enough supermarket made perfect sense
decent trip has returned. Did you end up going sdrol and test?

My psych meds have changed and im frankly scared. I fucking hate it when I have to change

how long does it take for existing estro to leave the body?

>roiding for this
also lol at your shitty skin,
bodybuilders when will they learn

testosterone undecanoate (aveed/nebido) has a halflife of 2+ weeks, but i am doubtful that is what you are actually on because it is very expensive.

if you are on test c or e, it has a halflife of 3.5-4.5 days. one injection of that every 12 days is going to be a mini rollercoaster every week. its alot simpler to just take the bottle home and do a subq injection everyday or EOD. cant imagine having to go get an injection every couple weeks at the doctors office. sounds like a fucking pain. i would try and get a rx for the bottle itself and learn to pin.

it will promote insulin resistance just like HGH will

lol now you know how i feel when i come in here

aight you dumb fucks this is the cycle ive settled on and im going to get bigger stronger faster and more jacked and tan than u can believe

100mg test c / 100mg npp / 200mg tren e / 400mg dhb / 400 primo (taken over 10 days, not 7)

4.5iu norditropin per day split up in two shots or possibly IV the whole thing at once post workout

ghrp2/mod grf saturation shot before bed and upon waking

gonna push it to 20 weeks

my cruise will be just test and npp 100mg/75mg and a single peptide shot

>bane after being held back several years, still in middle school

Post before and current pics please. I'm about to hop on the same cycle

Fucking hell, you're lucky breh.

You don't look much different then when you were on gear, good job for maintaining

>gym is closed due to holiday

This Yohimbine is going to be the death of me..

Buy a day pass for another gym?

What's happening?

I am currently week 2 on albuterol, pretty awesome shit, but sometimes it doesn't feel good for my heart.

>tren/test/mast 700/350/350
>bf not changing
>weight stuck at 214lbs @ 6'4
>amazing pump when liftan
>come home and look like shit again
>starving because don't know hot to cut cals anymore than already
>egg whites, beef mince and rice, chicken and broccoli
>3 meals a day coming in at about 1800-1900
>seriously thinkin about replacing meals with protein shakes
>cardio 45 minutes a day
>only have abs in certain light so don't really have abs at all

Where's the conditioning I was promised?
Fuck tren Veeky Forums, I'm gonna start bulkin end of this month.
I'm just gonna accept I'm that I'm not one of you skinny ghouls that's always had it easy your whole life

Also don't wanna post any pics cause I'm a fake natty and dont wanna get

>roiding for this

My stomach is turning upside down and while I feel like I've got tons of energy I feel like I'm depleted as fuck, which I guess means that I'm burning tons of energy.

You'll get >roiding for this at any look, even if you look like Yates you'll get plenty >roiding for this