How did you enjoy your trial, user?

>How did you enjoy your trial, user?
>i enjoyed it a lot. great gym you guys have
>Awesome! Just let me know when you're ready to sign up for a full membership. Come by when I'm in the office and I'll take care of you.
>haha will do. why don't you give me your number and I'll call to make sure you're working that day
>... Umm, I don't think so. It's not very professional.
It's time for me to end it all lads. I can never go to that gym again.

You've got some balls though. Be proud of that at least.

What is the problem here you literal autist

"I'd rather try and fail, than never try at all"

Now what you do is chat up women at that gym in front of her. make her jealous and wet at the thought of you plowing those other chicks and she'll be yours in no time.

Lmao what the fuck were you thinking? Anyway it's not a big deal faggot. Go to the gym right now and sign up.

Ask for ten more numbers, succeed in getting four, fuck at least three of them and you'll feel much better user.

I've been at the same gym for three years and I've never spoken a word to any of the workers. How do I approach females without flexin' a 'cep?

Hey you tried. Stop being a fucking bitch and get over it.

It's her job to be nice to you faggot

That's what going to the gym, and life, is all about user. Reps till failure. Good job.

I don't understand. Were you banned for harassment or something?

> I'll call to make sure you're working that day
This is autism. The fuck does it matter if she's working that day...

Be fucking direct if you're asking a woman for her number but give her easy escape routes, which she will take if not interested.

This is all you would have had to do, it's simple:

>OK, cool, will do. By the way, do you have whatsapp?
>yes.
>hand her your phone so that she enters her number.
Done.

Here you give her multiple ways to get out of the situation without making it a big deal. 1. She can say she doesn't have whatsapp (cool, move on) . 2. She can enter a false number. (this will only happen if she fucks up and has to bite the bullet, ie isn't interested but noticed to late that you're hitting on her).

Both are GOOD if they happen, as you won't be wasting time on a woman that isn't interested. Most likely she will say she doesn't have whatsapp if she isn't interested.

If either happen, take the hint and move on.

You gave her no 'easy' out, so you made the whole interaction awkward for you and for her because she had to directly reject you. Women are indirect with everything they do, don't force them to be direct and learn to take hints.

Women who are interested will even install whatsapp just for you if they don't already have it. (had one girl install it)

This is some high quality autism.

>I watch Mad Men and once watched a harem anime: the post

This is so much more autistic than just asking the girl for her number without some fucking app

>use gym trial
>hit on the desk girl
>if success, gf
>if failure, no financial obligation

OP, that's BRILLIANT!

GFTOW

I don't have a clue what those two are and im not going to bother googling them.

Hah, funny that you say that. My friend who's basically Chad gave me that advice and it works way better than asking women for their numbers. He has a 8.5/10 gf and he cheats on her... Seen his texts and mistresses.

I can only speculate why it works so well. Probably because women don't associate whatsapp with their phone number, when it's practically the same thing.

But yeah, I'd argue it's more important to give women easy ways to indirectly reject you (for your own sanity) than asking for whatsapp instead of her phone number.

>not signing up
>not doing SS
>not walking into the office a year later
>not forcing her to mire your t-rex legs

Not sure what him cheating on his girlfriend proves, other than he's a scumbag.

Are you outside the us? I don't think I know a single person who uses whatsapp

What does that even mean, that it works way better than asking for their number? That girls who would reject you if you asked for their number are "tricked" into giving you their contact info through an app? Isn't that counter intuitive to your whole point of not wasting time with women who aren't interested? If she's interested, surely shed give you her number just as easily as her whatsapp.

We all take losses like this user, that was actually pretty smooth.

>my friend, who's basically a Chad
Opinion invalidated. You're living in the stone age.

Yes, outside the US. WhatsApp is common where I live.

Not really. There's a stigma with giving a stranger your number, whereas giving your WhatsApp feels less intrusive or invasive. It's on the same level of giving someone you just met your Facebook. You add fucking everyone without much thought, even people you just met once or an acquaintance. WhatsApp 'feels' the same, even though it's your fucking phone number.

You don't trick anyone, as they want you to contact them, else they would just say they don't have WhatsApp.

get over it. If you take it in stride and act normal around her she will forget about it within a week and you two probably end up as friends. Down the line once you've got some muscle she'll try and hook you up with some of her friends.

>you two probably end up as friends

>end up as friends

Why would you want this?
Why do anything besides destroying to those who turn you down?

Sacrifice one poon for the slaying of the many. It isn't hard.

> ...so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat
You did good user. And you'll do even better next time.

>haha will do. why don't you give me your number and I'll call to make sure you're working that day
>... Umm, I don't think so. It's not very professional.

>No I meant your office number, I don't want to drive all the way out here and find out everyone is out to lunch

E Z user. Step it up.

then*

This is the worst advice ever. Do not try to befriend someone you want to bang.

Bit I befriended your mom xD

I did and it's how I met my wife. Come at me bro.

>beta orbiter becomes beta provider

Wow, shocker

Hahahaha

>having to install random apps to get bitches number
OP did fine. He put out a flag showing interest in her, and she turned it down. That's it. Happens everyday.

Sign up for the gym, whenever you see her smile and say hello. She probably rejects 5 guys a day if she works at a gym, you aren't special.