Incel here. Soon to be gymcel. Autism aside...

Incel here. Soon to be gymcel. Autism aside, is there any chance at "making it" when your chest and back has scars just like this?

if you have to ask, the answer is no. you're fucked, faggot. sorry not sorry. no bump for you. kys.

Smallpox?

Smallpox is a fucking gains goblin.

What the fuck happened to your chest user

Acne as a teen. I wouldn't mind having scars all over my torso if it was from an animal or some shit. Nope it's clearly hypertrophic chestne and backne scarring.

its literally fine. what's better; a shitty body with acne scarring, or a ripped body with acne scarring? cant chanhe the scars, but you can change your physique. go for it bro

Get that shit lasered off or something.

looks like you still have acne there

the redness will eventually fade, but it'll probably be quite pockmarked

just get scars from animals over the acne scars

sorry senpai

damn bruh shits fucked glad i just have man boobs lol

You should refer to a dermatologist. There are many ways to get rid of those types of scars, and even stopping others from showing. Ofc this can be quite expensive but in the end isn't it worth to be able to show your body without feeling self conscious?

Go to a fucking dermatologist

>Scars
Lmao no that's still fucking acne man, get that shit sorted, see a dermatologist.

I was on a round of super strong antibiotics for a few month. It dried everything out, although the side affects were hell it actually worked for me.

What side effects did you have? I've been considering this route.

>Lmao no that's still fucking acne man
Nope it's scar tissue. I already went to the dermatologist and got my acne cleared. It's hypertrophic scarring. Or keloid scarring. I forget which is which but they look similar. I hate it so much.

Dryness everywhere, like your whole body is fucking shrivled up dry. Chapped lips constantly,The head of my dick was literally peeling, my ears were constantly chaffed, and my face would snow with dead skin if you rubbed it.

Also it made me horribly depressed, I really only noticed how depressed I was once I started weening off it when my cycle ended, I could actually feel my mood improve once I stopped taking it.

Overall I would do it again if I have to, I was super self conscious about my acne and wanted it gone by any means.

It still looks inflamed. Are you sure it's just scars and you don't still have any active? Do you see a derm?

Yeesh, did he at least prescribe any anti scarring ointment? When I had a few scars on my back from acne I sun tanned constantly to "even out" my skin, granted I didn't have scars as bad as you, but something to look into (Although at that level of scarring tanning might just further damage the skin)

I think using the word "incel" in a sentence is the biggest obstacle between you and a vagina.

It's not a big deal if you're fit and likeable. Since being fit and likeable is pretty much the definition of making it here, you'll be fine.

Seriously, lots of guys with weird acne and surgical scars are out there pursuing their goals and getting girls.

>1) Get scars treated/minimized, yes this is a thing
>2) Get a tan so that having some redness like that isn't so glaring and sickly looking
>3) If whatever is left after 1 and 2 is still kinda bad looking, consult with a (good, reputable) tattoo artist about putting a piece on your chest that covers it up. Some really good ones might even integrate the texture of the scarring into the art somehow.

It gets better.
Had the same shit, far less visible now (been 5 years since last had acne) but still bad when agitated by chlorine or too much sun.
It's much better being fit and scarred than scarred, these scars on a skinnyfat body makes people have negative connotations with it past just acne.