FUCK drumpf and FUCK white people. Now buy my compression shirts

FUCK drumpf and FUCK white people. Now buy my compression shirts.

Say it with me folks: Madame President Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton

Is invoking identity politics some kind of involuntary twitch for dying brands? Like the corporate equivalent of rigor mortis or shitting your pants?

Hey, remember when multiple towns were razed by niggers protesting? Me neither. Fuck white people.

Last weekend wasn't about who should use what bathroom. A bunch of white supremacist Nazis marched around with torches and clubs and killed a woman with a car.

It's still in living memory that we fought a war to kill all the Nazis. It's not that hard to denounce them.

I wouldn't want my brand associated with a president who takes three days to see which way the wind is going to blow on that one.

The talking points are strong with this one.

Correction: a gathering of far right extremists and nazis were minding their own business protesting a statue removal when antifa showed up and started a literal battle

in the midst of that someone trying to get through a street who happened to be a Nazi autist got pissed after getting hit and rammed through a fat commie slut

No one fucking cares, nothing fucking happened, and if that shitshow hadn't escalated in the first place it would be nothing

people want an excuse to bitch cry moan and find their magical white terrorist so they'll take this incident and trump that bitch up to the high heavens

Interestingly enough I don't remember Obama going on the record to deliberately finger wag leftists and blacks after a black man went out to go hunt cops thanks to the BLM hysteria

I don't understand what your post is about. Are you supporting him or not?
Either way, I agree with both you and Kevin Plank.
Fuck drumpf. Fuck white people. Sports are fun.

>find their magical white terrorist
Are you saying whatever happened recently WASN'T an act of magical white terrorists? Do not brush that shitfest off as "minding their own business". You and I both know that those faggots were trying to start shit and not mind their own business.

>Fuck white people

The world would be a hell hole without us, stay mad shitskin

No no, after all its certainly not like antifa are known to be dangerous or anything, and they certainly aren't aggressive enough to do things like invade rallies and speeches intending to shut them down with force if necessary. They would never do such a thing, they're called ANTIfa, duh. also,
>its only okay when muslims do it

Does anyone actually buy into this Alex Jones 'the frogs are turning gay' dog shit logic or is it just edgy 14-year-olds on the internet?

I can find 100 cases of needless black homicide in this country in this week alone. Should we start going case by case?

I don't care for any identity politics. These guys were completely quiet and irrelevant for decades. You know why they're starting to pop up? You liberal morons are creating a quite literal reaction with the constant push of identity politics.

Read up on how the original Nazi party started. Protip: They were a small group of outcasts who were met with violence and grew from there. If you think your petty media and political displays and meme groups of antifa are going to "quell" anything you're in for a horrible surprise.

m8 that's literally what happened. A protest to preserve a historic monument got heated when counter protestors started agitating them.

It's a peaceful Nazi racist rally with baseball bats and torches! I swear!

rofl.

No, I'm actually capable of keeping things in perspective while you useful idiots run around waving your favorite team's flag

It would have been a couple hundred lowlife single white men that accomplished nothing. Instead dimwitted liberals had to go screeching in the streets and get media involved and hype up all the snowflakes feelings.
30 people got shot in Chicago last weekend, no one gives a shit.
Don't give me that evil Nazi bullshit either, I bet 90% of the 'nazis' were a bunch of loser larpfags.
Piece of advice: Control your emotions. Don't let the news and social medias do that for you too.

And fuck underarmour. Overpriced itchy shit. You make clothes, leave it at that.

Whites are a minority.

Racists on suicide watch.

At least it's not decorated with a swastika.

>torches
It was night, you mong. You think they were trying to burn the city down? First they were pathetic faggots for carrying tiki torches and now they're terrorist arsonists.

>how the nazi party started
And how did they manage to rise to power?
Wouldn't you assume this is happening because someone was elected into office?

My grandparents killed men both under a swastika and under a hammer and sickle and star

only one of those groups was being viciously vilified after Charlottesville and that's because it's politically convenient

moron

Just torches and baseball bats and baseball helmets. They were just out for a night game of little league! I swear! Gotta preserve our white heritage with America's past time.

Get the fuck outta here.

I am 100% sure they didn't break torches out because it was night. Stop pulling shit out of your ass trying to defend their cause.

>mfw when Adolf Hitler was literally an art school reject who was working manual labour, when he got invited to join a secret club of autists and rose to become the leader
>mfw their party only gained popularity everytime the german commies came and attacked their rallies
>mfw we're gonna get another shot at it

Yeah man, it was totally like Ferguson or some shit there.

I agree with this. All this shit I never cared about until leftists started politicising their myriad issues and having it forced down my throat by the media.

Now I hate anything and everything to do with whatever comes out of their mouths.

It's less about the message, it's very much the messengers and how poorly their messages are delivered.

Hitler gave them reason to rise to power.
Trump is giving reason for racism grow.
Good answer, though.

For everyone talking about the nazi shit, I want to ask what happened to the police helicopter that crashed and killed the cops in it. If this is just a simple "nazi kills commie with a car" story, how did the helicopter crash, and why does nobody know why?

ITT: Fascists fondling their own jimmies.

No? It's literally because Confederate statues are coming down, now, 150 years after the fact. It's a seperate political debate entirely.

I don't take any issue with it either way. I take issue with the fact that the media is using this event to try to construct a "this is the right wing's fault and Trump's fault" narrative.

Damn, didn't even get to spend that much time with the most recent "NK is going to kill everyone and it's all Trump's fault" piece.

>will* be a hellhole without us
Because it's inevitable when all your women are notorious race traitor whores.

Enjoy raising you adopted Ping Ming and leeroy because years of bpa poisoning have rendered

Americans are such lost children. When will you ever learn.

Fair point.

And yet almost all of the pictures and videos of violence that I'm getting from the event, other than the car, is antifa thugs battering neo nazi autists

Now shut the fuck up stupid dumb niggers. Aryans are descendents from the gods themselves. Get on your knees and suck it up dumb mongrels

>Its fine when this company gives implicit support to the president
>WTF why is this cuck brand being all political and shit. IDENTITY POLITICS. WHITE GENOCIDE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Saged and reported

The leftist had the baseball bats

But Alex is correct, toxic chemicals are turning the frogs gay

WE WUZ GAWDZ

i just realized, he looks like blonde guts

Nazis shot it down with MANPADS

haha the frog thing is basically true though

>satan trying to lead the white man astray

Trips of truth. We really were gods.

>aryans are descendants from gods themselves
I don't think gods were transsexual lesbians

Violence and turmoil are eternal. We're humans, we inevitably converge towards it. Calm and prosperity are fleeting products of it.

I'm just pissed I missed the boat and get stuck in the downward cycle while those boomer fags coasted on the upturn.

I don't like toilets either my friend!

>spend a decade vilifying white people
>cry when white people finally tell you to fuck off

lol

Yes and the frogs are actually turning gay.

Why use toilets when I can use your women, bitch?

Why the hell is this on Veeky Forums?
Pls go to /pol/, I'll meet you there.

PS- Mods! Do your damn job or hire Scoobs!

I miss having such a simple mind. Ignorance truly is bliss.

>70% of your business comes from whites
>Shit on them

Well goodbye under armour.

sure you can, pajeet

what a pity high-quality ethnic girls prefer white men

Hahaha in your dreams Apu, shitskins are universally less desired than humans.

>inb4 he starts posting photos from his coalburner folder.