What's the point of lifting if I'm an actual autist? Diagnosed autism

What's the point of lifting if I'm an actual autist? Diagnosed autism

buff autist>frail autist

Wouldn't that just cause more problems? Like more guys trying to test me?

yea, but then you can just pick them up

If anything you'll deter people unless you're in bad neighborhood or some shit. Care to share more about your diagnosis? How does it effect other aspects of your life?

>test me
explain further

>How does it effect other aspects of your life?

The joke about not being able to look people in the eye is true. I really can't. I can't read people's faces or their intentions. I was diagnosed when my mom got worried that as a kid, I was always quiet

They are going to quiz you on American geography, better start preparing now

>what's the capital of Iowa white boi

It's like playing a STR build in your favorite RPG

>tfw a bunch of dyels are too fast to hit

ICE CREAM!!

>Yo white boi. If a my whip leaves the house at 1PM to go to work 15 miles away traveling 30 mph, how long will it take me to get you wife's house when I'm done?

>Niggers
>Knowing where Iowa is
>Knowing geography

Pick one

That's why they're asking you

Quite an inquisitive negro

There's so many "what's the point of lifting if..." posts on here. A stronger, healthier version of yourself is always going to be better than what you are now. It's why you start lifting and it's why you keep lifting. No need to overthink it, everything else is just a bonus

>I am a flamboyant homosexual: The post.
Downvoted and reported.

I thought autists can't write

Sometimes normies will mock you for not knowing the plot details to popular tv shows. They give you a multiple choice test and then mark it on the spot.

They watch you so you can't use your phone, and if you fail they will piss on you.

You can have twice the retard strength

Why is Veeky Forums such shit?

I was diagnosed with Asperger's as a kid, and I lift to become a better version of myself. The exercise makes me able to think more clearly, and the muscles make me more attractive. People assume attractive people are successful and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Mostly I lift because I want to feel better than everyone else.

>be 29
>have friends
>have hot gf
>have great education
>have 10/10 career
>still think i might be autistic and never got properly diagnosed because i'm extremely antisocial with people i don't know and constantly drop my spaghetti in public
>sometimes people speak very slowly to me

occupy some time so you have a retort when your mom accuses you of spending all your time on the computer

Lifting wont help you understand sarcasm or read facial expressions or make you a more outgoing person, but it will:
Give you a massive boost to confidence which helps with any social anxiety you may have developed.
Improve your self-image, pretty much curing any depression that stems from insecurities about how much of a pussy you are.
Makes you physically look a lot better to compensate for lack of social grace when trying to attract girls
You can cosplay as Goku at Comic-Con and not look like pic-related
And obviously the multitude of other positives that aren't autism specific, like better health etc.