Will lifting give me a nice qt asian gf?

Will lifting give me a nice qt asian gf?
Whats the best muscle to attract asians?

You don't have to do shit to get an Asian girl except be white.

They're the easiest girls in the entire world.

American Currency

This is true.i am Asian and my vagina turns into niagra falls the moment I see white skin.

My family and most of my friends hate white people.
We're asian.

We know. Everyone knows.

Now stop giggling into your hand all the time, it's fucking obnoxious.

Because we got your girl. You mad azn boy

so you're saying we should oppose asian immigration to white nations?

What will $20 and an ottermode 5'8 body get me in ching chong land?

either become a cuck cuz they all cheat or become rich and white to pay for the surgeries they need to actually look attractive

grow a big heart and treat them like people my dude

A transvestite who knows Muay Thai that will wrap a belt around your neck and choke the life out of you as she cums i your shota ass and robs you for 70 bah and your socks

What are you from Reddit or something?

>we got your girl
How? I just said they all hate white people.

America isn't a white nation

How about $30

"user i thought you told me you worked out.."

>asian gf

>America isn't a white nation
i only refer to the nice parts

California and New York aren't white either.

Trailer parks and swamps aren't really nice

Sauce?

What do asians think of other races, I am interested. Blacks, Mexicans, eurocucks and other Asians

They literally only hate white people.

>Implying California and New York are nice

Hahahaha this is laughably wrong. They HATE black people.

wrong

No, they don't. They're obsessed with black culture. Why do you think they drink hene and listen to rap? One of them is even dating a black guy. Trust me, they don't hate black people.

Niggerish Vietnamese are. The respectable Asians are not.

if this wasn't Veeky Forums I'd call you out for what you are but instead I'll settle for you're not gonna make it.

>respectable asian people hate black people
Do you see what's wrong here? This is why they hate white people.

This
t. Californian

So ottermode?

kek

My ex was Korean. Hentai af little slut. Worst person I ever met but passionate degrading sex always. Loved hatefucking her. She hated me so much but loved that a 6'5 250lb lean dude was brutalizing her. Asian women are bratty cunts that want a credit card and a meat dildo. Don't expect companionship. I still fantasize about her.

(you)

Face height frame.

hey nigger, are you even asian? Asian here, yes we hate niggers. Stereotypes are given for a reason. Niggers gonna nig

>Lifting for 3D women

White males with chingchong females is a myth. Most of the "interracial" "marriages" with chingchong females is actually with jewish males.

this is of course not serious

This is false and you know it, just like if I said "china isn't an asian notion".

this is true most asians do not associate with whites which is hilarious because all other races treat them worse

i can confirm this, been there. they're 100% cumdumpsters

literally the worst states

Asians are typically raised to be materialistic. If you dont have some type of healthcare degree or are incredibly high in the business chain ladder then they see you as an inferior person who is either good for nothing or only good for fucking.

A very self-interested race (the woman race, that is).

>become white
how to become white?

>Been searching for sauce for years
>No luck
Im not talking about the two videos. I guess her name is lost to the internet, if it ever was on there.

>Hentai af