So why do people think this place is so bad...

So why do people think this place is so bad? For 10 bucks a month you can def get a decent workout in if you push urself.

It's mostly people who have actually never been in a Pf, and just heard untrue memes about it like no deadlifting.
There are definitely better places to work out, but considering the price, the only arguable dealbreaker is the fact that they have no Olympic bars/barbell free weights over 60 lbs.
Also, no one cares about the lunk alarm and grunting (at least in mine)

mine just opened, super clean, big, free weights go up to 75lb and only 10 bucks a month. and 24 hours

>untrue memes like no deadlifting
>only dealbreaker is no barbells
do you deadlift in the smith machine user?

are they even trying anymore?

Go for it, especially if your other choice is not going to the gym at all.

>24 hours
Is it actually 24/7 or is it 25/5 like most PFs?

Yeah, although I put plates under my feet to make up for the raised barbell position.

congrats on being legitimately retarded

What am I supposed to do? Not do them?

Tell me a legitimate reason as to why I should not do them?

Planet Fitness exists to promote mediocrity. Do not give them money. I beg of you.

wtf?! Is it always that cheap for a gym membership in America? Here is Australia I am paying AUD 12 PER WEEK.

my last gym was 40 a month.

Planet Fatness. Not gonna make it.

Not going to be a pro compete? or get paid for my body? Ya, im not going to make it, neither will you. But you will pay more a month for some false sense of being elite

amerilard here

gym is also 40USD/month but it's a true 24/7 gym

Paid for my entire year already. DYEL. Sage.

Smithy deadlifting isnt deadlifting

>thinks making it is being a pro bodybuilder

Epitome of stupidity

I went to one for a year. Dont fuck with the smith machines, just use the dumbbells. Use the other machines sparingly for isolation. Until you can use their max dumbbells for reps, you might as well take advantage of their low price. It's not the Twilight zone, you won't magically not gain muscle for being there.

Fuck off with your pathetic attempt at viral marketing.

mine has an actual bench and barbells lol

>25 hours in a day.
Okay.

to paraphrase their criteria for entry they don't allow powerlifters, body builders or "meatheads", that's just plain old simple discrimination, why the fuck would you want to actually be a part of that kind of shit

It's 23 hours and some minutes. God you're all so dense.