How would I grown man do to learn swimming?

How would I grown man do to learn swimming?
It's especially for a buffed big guy to go around learning it around al the kids
I could swim when I was a kid but after many years I've completely forgotten it

>How would I grown man do to learn swimming?

swimming?
u are a pretty dumb grown man

Pools have adult lessons. Take those so you don't drown. Stop being a child.

This.
Nobody in their right mind would run an all ages swimming class

can hire a private lesson if you are shy

They usually offer adult classes at pools and community colleges. I took one just for a health requirement one time

Buff dude with an accent that needs help learning to swim? Pretty cute desu. no homo

Just jump in the fucking pool and figure it out

Get in a pool
Grab the edge
Kick your feet until you float
Do the exact same thing not grabbing the ledge

Done

Stop being a nigger

Either find a q.t trainer and feed her some water related kid trauma story and you'll be a big fit guy with wounded bird syndrome.
Alternatively you could just go to an inner city pool and they should be used to grown men who cant swim.

Theres a chance One of your ancestors saved your entire family line by learning how to swim

If your gym has a pool then ask about adult lessons.

I teach swimming at my gym to adults for free. A lot of adults are embarrassed that they can't swim.

There's no shame in it. Get in an adult class, or get private instruction. Once you do you'll be glad you did.

I have a hard time believing somebody in shape could not know how to swim. It seems like it'd be instinct. Just push the water and you move around in it

Go to a black area user, they're used to dealing with this (srs)

This.

You don't forget how to swim, if you learned as a child the muscle memory is ingrained in you.

sage

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"
with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

I learned how to swim back when I was like 10, now I'm 24 and i can't even put my face in the water without feeling like drowning

>without feeling like drowning
You're a bitch, gotta get over that anxiety. Guarantee if someone threw you into the deep end of a pool, you could swim to safety.

You got a mental block for some reason...perhaps repressed memories of drowning on family vacation?

If your public pool offers kids' lessons, just ask one of the instructors if they can do private lessons with you in between classes. They'll be happy to take your money.

Then you have one of two choices, either go and try to get yourself an adult lesson or go watch some youtube videos on technique.

I'm a poorfag, and I've taught myself how to do something that resembles front crawl this summer. It's not difficult, just requires you finding a time when the pool is fairly quiet plus patience. Just go for it user!