If you have never killed a mammal, you don't deserve to eat meat

I was going to say killed an animal, but the autists here would probably kill a bug or something. Fishing gets about a half a point, it's good to do but unless your diet is only fish you need to kill and eat a mammal. Chickens don't count because they are birds which are annoying as fuck and anytime you are near one you will have a natural instinct to kill it to get it to STFU.

If you have never looked an mammal in the eyes before killing it, you are showing yourself to be a vegan at heart (unacceptable). Unable to end a life of another living creature to consume it and benefit from it.

If you have never hunted for meat before, don't eat meat again until you use the tools given to you by your superior ape mind to kill it. Kill it with a rock or a gun or a bow. Or run it over with your car. Doesn't matter how, all that matters is that you look the being in the eyes before you do it, with a ferocity that tells them you are going to kill and eat them.

i killed your mom's pussy, faggot

Fuck off Zuckerberg

Do stray dogs that come in yard count?

good 1 m8

And stop eating meat until you earn it.

If you eat them. Killing doesn't count unless you

1) eat them

2) look them in the eyes when killing

I killed someone's cat at school. Didn't eat it though.

No

Doesn't count then.

Brb
Going to strangle the life out of my gfs annoying Pomeranian while she's out as I watch the life fade from it's soulless fucking eyes.

Hunter here, does this count?

I killed my dog after reading OP's post

Yes sir. gjdm you can continue to eat meat.

As long as you ate it.

>implying i need to follows rules to eat food that blue collar citizen worked on acquiring so a white collar such as myself can eat it

I don't have to and I will keep eating meat.

I am human so I don't have to deal with your bullshit.

I kill kittens and puppies all the time, so i'm good

Unadulterated faggotry.

Of course I ate it

Yeah I figured man just being a technical faggot.

Obviously you can keep eating meat, but after reading this post until you actually kill something you will know that you don't deserve it and the taste of meat will turn sour in your mouth.

but i bought it with money i earn
how have i not deserved it
> in all honesty though i'm pretty sure i cant even hunt where i live

> in all honesty though i'm pretty sure i cant even hunt where i live

Go on a hunting trip to the USA. We will welcome you and help you kill animals to eat.

>but i bought it with money i earn
Yes but the killing of the animal is an act that is special and should be done by any meat eater. You should understand what you are doing, that another living, breathing, animal is out there with a family. And that animal is not going to get back to it's family, because your family and you need it, and have to take it.

Nothing personal, deer.

>the killing of the animal is an act that is special
No.

I half agree. Everything you say is right except methods. If you kill the animal by car or shooting it, all the interaction of the life leaving their eyes is lost. Imo, the only real way is to incapacitate it (shoot its legs or something) and kill it by cutting of its head or gutting it live. I've done this to multiple birds, fish, cuttlefish and octopi, and a few rabbits.
Everything else is weaseling out of the kill. The point of OPs post, even though he may not realise it, is that the closer you are to causing an animals death, the less disconnected you are from the steps between who is in your plate and how they got there. Guns put the animal out of its misery so quickly that you don't even get to feel it die. Thus, your vegan empathy isn't tested. Knifes do put you through the realization of the animals pain. If you can't stomach doing that, you shouldn't stomach the meat either.
I know this sounds really fedora/cringe tier but if you think about it, you will realise that I'm not bullshitting and that remote, quick and painless methods of killing are almost as detached from reality as buying a pre-killed, pre-drained, pre-cut, neatly packaged piece of cow carcass.

do people count

Yeah the car was more of a joke. I've shot deer before, the best shot I ever had was my first deer right between the eyes. Swear to god too late for me to find a picture but right between the fucking eyes. I do agree the more action you take is better, such as a knife, but I'm trying to kill the animal for meat not too torture it. So I would prefer to take a head shot on a deer or any action that quickly kills the animal. You want to know that what you are killing wants to live but you need it's life more so you are going to end it to survive. When you are willing to do that you deserve to eat meat.

If it's legal where you live.

If you have never had 16 inch arms or benched 225 for reps you don't deserve to make threads on fit.

Alright we get friend, you're epic. I bet the reason you're single is because women are evil and stupid, not because you're an edgy autist who takes pleasure in killing animals.

I have fished plenty of times before and I love it.
I would love to hunt too but I live in canuckistan and we have stupid gun laws. I have to go get a gun license and a hunting license. Otherwise I'd be out doing it all the time.

Thanks for checking babe but I'm good there.
Yeah because most of this post was about women.

If you feel the need to bring women into everything.
It's a lot of fun and feels great. Do it as soon as you can.

>fill my tags every year
Delicious lean meat and all dem micronutrients

I totally agree with you OP. You are a pussy if you eat meat but would never kill an animal. I am gonna shoot a dear or a pig once. I have no idea how to get into hunting though.

I shot a chipmunk with my bow, cured its hide, and used it to create string silencers for my bow. Does this count?
also
>OP is a faggot

>you don't deserve it

Yes. The communist tells me that I don't deserve what I earn all the time. I'm here to tell you though that I do, and the only mammal I'll be killing is communist like you.