How can I count calories in a cafeteria setting?

How can I count calories in a cafeteria setting?

ask the cafeteria lady to weigh all your food

by having enough experience in cooking and weighting food yourself so you can eyeball calories with decent precision
/thread

That pencil neck

bring your lunch

neckpill still proving itself true every day

I'm not willing to turn down free food.
Is there a miniature scale I could practice with at cafeteria? That's not too autistic right?
What do you do for dishes that are mixed together?

NANOMACHINES SON

dont worry no one will think you're autistic if you're meticulously weighing all the food on your plate

I'll be stealthy.
For mixed things like a curry should I just use a guess from online info table?

Dont be an autist you cunt. 500kcal more wont kill you shitforbrains

>Is there a miniature scale I could practice with at cafeteria?
Extremely autistic

Just make an educated guess at how many calories are in the food u assburger. Having to track your calories to the precise gram is literally a symptom of OCD/anorexia

How do I achieve this mode

Inb4 roids, how do I get as close as possible natty

Just take an educated guess

STANDING HERD

How many scoops should I do for my post neck workout shake?

I have no idea how much I'm eating and I need at least some accuracy to know if I should eat more or less.
I was half joking but looking they make 2LB digital scales that fit in your pocket. It'd be easy to weigh out each item in a small bowl once I sit down.
> educated guess
I lack the knowledge to make a guess.
A plate of rice and chicken curry? I don't know how many calories.

Lifting weights.

>i am dissapoint

Bruh there are two paths i see you going:
1. Weighting food at home so you get enough experience to eyeball the food in the cafeteria
2. Just writing down meals you're having, working out and weighting your body weight every day to note your weekly average weight.
Then at the end of 2 weeks you can see if you ate too much or too little, according to the *picture attached*
After you calculate how much you overate or underrate you simply add one more meal or take out one meal

I am going to weigh myself everyday but I thought it'd be nice to have more fine grained info.
I think I'm not eating enough so I wanted to have a goal everyday.

just separate the calories and count them one by one

A college buffet/cafeteria is a nightmare for tracking macros. Unless you're a fat autist that happens to be doing a reckless dirty bulk and dont care if you accidentally eat 1000 calories past your calorie goal. Which is most people in this thread telling you "stop being OCD".

Any place that serves food is required by law to be able to provide the nutritional values of the food they serve. Just ask them.

fucking senator armstrong and his nanomachines

does it taste good?
>then there's loads of butter and salt in it (eventually even sugar, depending on what you're eating).
>Eat half of what you put on your plate

does it taste bland?
>then you're probably fine as long as you can tell the different ingredients appart and can estimate the amount of stuff on your plate

M7+1

You wanna get friendly with the cooks, ask em if they can show you stuff if you help out around the place. Tell them you're interested in cooking and talk to them why. Get on a names basis with any of the staff you can. Bring them in some fucking chocolates or something on holiday times (before the holiday starts dumass).

Then just ask em what the fucking ingredients are for shit you can't eyeball.

I'm not cool enough to do this.

bump