ITT: Can you resist?

ITT: Can you resist?
Dont worry, go ahead and have just 1 slice. Its not gonna kill you. Just promise yourself to work a little harder. Just 1 cheesy slice. No harm done right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that crust looks retarded and
>1 cheesy slice
the cheese is coming of the slice when trying to pick it up, making it a less-cheesy slice fuck you

I'd eat it because I'm still too skinny and need the calories.

Dont be angry user...just eat a slice.

jokes on you nigga i just ate a fuckton of brown rice and veggies and a chicken breast i'm full af miss me with that greasy shit B

Currently doing OMAD. Ate my meal for the day. Don't care.

i refuse

Ok

wow fuck off vegan faggot

Oh lawd I'm cutting and this just gave me a boner.

Haha same fuck you OP

I'd eat the cheese and toppings, but fuck the rest.

Carbs + yeast is just useless filler.

But it taste so good. Why does it taste so fucking good?

i could eat the whole pizza and still mantain my weight, also i wouldn't eat more carbs the rest of the day

if i was 120 kg, i would resist
but i'm only 72, so... i'd just devour it
though i'm a dyel manlet so my ideal weight is around 60

Even if I ate that entire Pizza I would still need about 2000 calories before I hit my goal for the day.

Because sugar is an addictive substance that the body doesn't need for anything.

Bet you like beer too but no one would doubt that alcohol is poison.

lmao wrong.

It's the fat that makes it taste.

Of course I can resist but why would I want to? Of course I'll take a slice if I'm offered.

I eat kosher so I won't eat this anyway.

Faggot

BEGONE, FOUL SPIRIT! 'Lo, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of pudge, I shall fear no calories, for Zyzz is with me. His roids and his bench, they comfort me.

I'm not a faggot I'm Jewish.

Glucose in moderation keeps the brain firing on all cylinders, thanks for letting us know that you need more of it in your diet. c:

Makes me want to vomit. I'm lost my complete appetite after weeks of shitting blood constantly and needing the toilet anywhere between 5 to 20 time's a day.

>Glucose in moderation keeps the brain firing on all cylinders

Glucose is actually less effective fuel for the brain compared to the natural ketones your liver produces on a healthy diet.

Why the fuck wouldnt you eat 1 slice of free pizza unless you werent hungry? Are you cunts really that dull?

High in calories, carbs, greasy. Are you fat? Then go ahead and eat it you big fat fatty

are you retarded? the brain can ONLY use glucose as a form of energy

youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8

I think you're confusing glucose with ATP

I'd fucking demolish the whole thing. No fucking way am I missing out on a pizza that good looking.

B..but user. What about your TDEE limit?

>tfw Norwegian pizza is so unspeakably bad that I can't eat any pizza at all now.
Feels great man

Frozen or Dolly, Peppes, etc?

It's awful either way.

This. Gaining muscle let alone weight is pretty hard even when I gorge.

Can't fit people really not afford to eat a pizza once in a while?
I've been consistently fat most of my life, BMI right on the edge between normal/overweight but no muscles. I eat pizza and shit like that every day, while not gaining more weight. If I was fit, would I gain weight?

I mostly place the blame on Grandiosa. It is unironically the worst tasting pizza I have ever had in my life. Glad I ate it though, pretty much made me indifferent to other pizzas.

Tbh, that is a 1/10 for a pizza

Jesus. You guys must really be overweight and or have never heard of cardio.

Just retarded people that dont know how to lift do that

You can eat whatever food you want as long as it meet the calories intake you want

Alright, I just started bulking again so I need to eat 2500 more calories today anyway

its not healthy

That pizza looks like it tastes like stale cardboard and the cheese is overdone and disgusting.

>New Yorker

>cutfags think this triggers me

Who /bulk/ here? I eat a ball of mozarella on toast for breakfast drizzled in olive oil
calories dont scare me one fucking bit

It's just like 300 calories what kind of DYEL faggot can't do that once or twice a day?

disgusting amerifat pizza and cheese

Haha, I've been travelling europe for 2 months and I've gone from lean to beer gut.

Fucking disgusting

>falling for the diet meme
Nigger I ate 6 slices yesterday. You just gotta make the pizza work for your body.

Heck yeah, my dude!

I'm bulking and I can fit it into my diet as long as I'm careful with my macros and overall calories for the day.

I just can't do that everyday. Not a big deal to enjoy something outside my usual diet occasionally.

If it wasn't in front of me I wouldn't even want it
so why should I eat it just because it's there?

I have pizza on my own terms, not just because the opportunity comes along

fuck i've been cutting for 1 month and im craving pizza and burgers but the gains ive made will keep me strong

I ate a whole +1000kcal tacos with fries this evening and had to purge.
hate myself

honestly it's the sweet shit that always gets me

The only cheese pizza I like is the kind found on the deep web ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't do this to me user

please don't rob me

If this is at your house simply take a slice to your room and chew it thoroughly while spitting each bite into your trashcan.

natty

What can I eat in the afternoon along with milk? Preferably something high in protein.

whey?

I just had this temptation at work yesterday. They brought in about 20 boxes of pizza with chicken wings and fries and its not even hard to say no desu. Its harder to explain why i didnt want any than to resist the food.

>i peel the cheese off my pizza to make it less caloric

I'm a celiac survivor and that will kill my gains.

I never liked pizza, even as a kid. I was basically a food outcast.

yeah I would eat a couple slices because Im not an autist who's afraid of pizza

faggot

Absolutely bro! I'm still bulking gotta get those calories you know
>tfw fatties will never know this feel

do you have the source vid for this? this is amazing

A Jewish faggot.

A fag-Jew

cheese and pepperoni are two forbidden foods for me. I do not eat them, ever.
beans are a great cheese substitute.

Just ordered a whole pizza for myself. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Iunno why you guys freak out about pizza. my friend eats like only pizza as a meal a few times a week and he has a six pack..

>not thin crust
>too much cheese
>looks kinda gross
Pass. I'll just make my own pizza like a competent adult.

I make my pizzas with cauliflower instead of flour.

das my dawg
fluffy homemade whole wheat crust with some fresh basil, mozarella, and goat cheese gets my dick diamond hard

I think you've had so much glucose that your brain is functioning on an entirely different level.
Kinda like Charlie Sheen

I had a pizza like this at a bistro recently but each piece was almost completely covered by a large piece of rare filet mignon.
I couldn't even consider it a cheat meal.

if it's paired with coffee holy shit yes.

I would murder a child in front of his own mother to be able to eat pizza whenever I wanted.

everything after 0:22 is bullshit meme food and ruins it

I can easily resist, but i would not.
Im on IF 20/4, so no Problem.
I could it 2 of those Pizzas at once and still cuttin.

YES!

Thats because you're eating pizza.

Its the same with weight losing tips "eat atleast 6 times a day to keep the hunger at bay". People are weak willed.

Yeah i sometimes enjoy pizza, when i do it myself. Why would you pay for something that you can make yourself with your own preferences.

Why would I want to resist a pizza? It has calories, I need calories. I'm eating the entire thing.

>Oh user, I know you want some of this puss-oh heheh I mean pizza!

faggot detected

Americans eat the most disgusting things

That's not even pizza, that's like undercooked bread with cheese

Shame on you

>Having to purge after a 1000 kcal meal

Wtf

My mom did this. We both agreed it was pretty fucking pathetic, but do what you gotta do.

I want.

That pizza looks fucking disgusting. I'd rather have some chicken breasts and sweet potatoes.

>New Yorker thinks he knows pizza
Chicago or bust fuckboi

>tfw live with parents and can't feasibly buy my own shit
>consistently get too much fat and not enough protein, not to mention fiber, iron and other nutrients
>never know what's for dinner so can't adjust what i eat for the day

I can handle calorie management just fine but getting the macros right is hell.