Ok whos gonna win?

Ok whos gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_vs._Antonio_Inoki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gregor is paid to loose. Weather wins and breaks Rocky's record.

The sponsors.

I can't wait to see that nigger wipe up the fucking floor with that mouthy potato head.

The smoked Irish will beat the potato nigger.

HBO

The nig wins. Either by being better at boxing or when the potato nig gets disqualified for kicking him in the head.

Connor is disqualified for kicking him in the head within the first two minutes.

He gets the money and boxing is hyped up to the extreme for the next week until the next big fight turns up

Who actually cares? It actually pisses me off more than it should that grown men would metaphorically suck another man's dick because he's le fight man on muh television

>le
>muh
>who cares about athletics?

Go watch a cartoon then.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_vs._Antonio_Inoki

Anyone who thinks this is going to be a *real* fight and not just an exhibition is a fool.

It's already been done, with a better boxer.

This is going to be a boxing match not a mixed rules mma style fight like that one was. And that one ended in a draw.

Underrated

Start a thread on /sp/ - almost no one on Veeky Forums understands fighting.

except if he gets DQed he loses a large % of the purse.

All you need is big gains to win a fight

He was a ncaa division one wrestling champion and wrestling is the most effective base style to build around in mma.

All you need is big gains to be NCAA champion

mcgregor will win. screenshot this.

mayweather will win. screenshot this.

Mayweather for points.

Conor will win. He's younger and has been practicing boxing for a few months now. If you follow him on instagram, you can see how much of a better boxer he is just from his sparing.

Mark mywords Conor will knock the fuck out of Gaywheather in the second round. Conor will then go back to the UFC and beat the shit out of that mexican faggot nate, so all the cucks will finally shut the fuck up. He will then fight that russian cunt Kahib or whatever his gay ass name is and conor will be known as the greatest fighter ever.

nah probs not tho

this. Where were you when mma became even more normie?

Doubt it. Conor still can't match Mayweather's technique. He's trying to win a fight, Mayweather plays a sport.

/thread

You're gay

>100 million for both of them
I think they both win here

>This is going to be a boxing match not a mixed rules mma style fight like that one was.

It's still obviously an exhibition match, not a real match.

It's as silly a card as when Jesse Owens raced against a horse. It's a card for kids. Anyone who even watches this "match" is a disgrace to the sport.

>practicing boxing for a few months now

Worst.

Bait.

Ever.

If mayweather loses boxing becomes a complete joke

>few months
>people actually believe this

>proceeds to sit in front of the television and play video games for 6 hours

If the people who want to make money have any brain in their skull, they'll try to force Mcgregor out on top. His storyline would be anti-climatic to end here

49-1

Mcgregor
>wide stance
>south paw
>strong hitter

Mayweather
>best defensive boxer
>conditioned to out score opponents
>longer boxing experience

Mcgregor wins by KO by round five, if not mayweather wins by decision

If Mayweather loses, the sport of boxing becomes obsolete

Woahhh

>implying it already isn't obsolete

>proceeds to sit in front of youtube and watch people play video games for 6 hours

Conor couldn't even finish Nate lmao

>proceeds to sit in front of youtube and watch people watching people play video games for 6 hours

Conor

Anyone who thinks Connor will win is an idiot.

Anyone who wants Floyd to win is a nigger.

May weather will obviously win, and then we'll hear no end from the niggers who will think themselves all high and mighty afterward

>proceeds to sit in front of Veeky Forums and watch people talking about people watching people play video games for 6 hours

Nobody has KO'ed a Diaz

Though he did well despite being at a height and weight disadvantage

But Irish people are pretty much the niggers of europe

The right answer

I just love how some faggots think they are "above" this fight and talk down on it like they're cool

Mayweather
He wont let his only loss taken by some MMA fighter doing this for the fuck of it

Mayweather 'should' win. Not winning decisively is actually a loss for him, as frankly it shouldn't even be close. That isn't to say Connor may get lucky. Mayweather beat Pac-Man by fighting a boring fight full of holding and then winning on points. He will try to do the same with Connor. Perhaps Connor's MMA background will let him avoid the clinch & grab more than Pac-Man could and perhaps get in a lucky shot that stuns Mayweather. It is possible, but unlikely.

I still secretly hope that Connor just chokes him out like a bitch and leaves him unconscious in the middle of the ring before tossing a big middle finger to the judges and sauntering out of the ring to cheers.

Mcgregor is literally a white version of Mayweather. Give it a few more years of success and he'll be beating his wife too.

Thank fucking christ. This is what people don't understand. Boxing IS NOT FIGHTING. A fucking Knight isn't going to win a fencing competition just because he would brutalize him on the field.

I bet if Mayweather loses you'll pull the age card

That's exactly why I think it's a dumb fight. Put mayweather with conor on the octagone and connor wins, but in the ring conor will lose

>Irish
>not beating his wife already

The key word to your statement is white. I will take a white nigger over a nigger nigger all day everyday.

Both of them.. Have you seen their purses?
This is just cashing in for both of them.

I hope they do fight again, the last one seemed like Nate didnt want to be in that ring. Something was way off about him that night

>McGregor beating his wife
this has to be bait

>Ali
>a better boxer than Mayweather
Lmao

damn both look better black.......

First, I think this will be a boring fight. It's a defensive boxer past his prime fighting a guy who has to suppress his natural fight instincts to fight a style he picked up a year ago. I'm going to pay to see it, but it'll be a boring fight. One of four things will happen, this list is in order of most likely to least likely:

1. Mayweather does his thing, out-boxes McGregor (not out-fights McGregor) and wins on the cards

2. McGregor gets exhausted in the 10th or 11th round, stops defending himself, and Mayweather wins by ref stoppage

3. McGregor gets pissed in the 8th round after Mayweather showboats him and kicks Mayweather in the head, gets DQ'd

4. McGregor somehow lands one lucky punch in the third or fourth and beats Mayweather

Basically, McGregor can't win on the cards, Mayweather won't knock him out.

>Mayweather won't knock him out.

I don't know why people think this. He has no boxing ability or head movement whatsoever

because he's 40 and his hands literally break when he punches people

If McGregor wins it's by KO

So will McGregor KO an undefeated boxer where better men have tried...

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

>Dragon has no balls
>How does he pee?

Mayweather knocks him out easy. He doesn't hit hard anymore but Conor is going to get hit with at least 300 punches. He won't be able to hit may and he won't be able to defend himself against getting hit. This is the best boxer ever vs an mma fighter in a boxing match. Floyd gets defensive against other greats of his generation, not amatuer level micks

Ohh, so one of the all-time best boxers is 40, that means he can't knock someone out, who isn't a boxer.

>Floyd Mayweather
>the best boxer ever

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

49-0 undefeated boxer who dedicates 80% of his waking moments for the last 30 years of his life to perfecting his craft and possibly one of the greatest at his sport of all time.

OR

Some Irish dude with zero experience who's been practicing boxing with scrubs in a gym for a few months.

Really gets my noggin joggin.

>zero experience

Were your born retarded

I didn't say he couldn't knock someone out, I just think his testosterone has dropped greatly and he has old man bitch hands now

user i wish i could find the article there was a news story years ago where a 93 year old man punched a guy out cold. boxer from WW2 era.

it really doesnt matter.

This whole rivalry bullshit is 100% a coordinated campaign from their agents working together in a desparate attempt to capture some of that Rumble in the Jungle feeling

>proceeds to sit in front of Veeky Forums and watch people talking about people talking about people who watch people who watch people who play video games for 6 hours

MacGregor knocks Mayweather out with the first punch just like Snatch.

Because Mayweather hasn't had a knockout since 2011, 7 fights ago, and his KO frequency is dropping. His age will affect it. That, and McGregor is used to taking a serious beating, which he has in the UFC. It could be a TKO from ref stoppage late, like I said above, but a pure knockout is super unlikely

If he does that, he'll get sued into bankrupcy. Dana White talked about that, and said he would lose an unreal amount of money if he did that, and Floyd was very specific about that not being a possibility when they worked out the contracts.

McGregor has 3 rounds to knock him out, if he doesn't then Mayweather will win by points

you don't understand "a serious beating" if you think mma bullshit ground head punches mean anything m8

these conversations about this fight are so useless and trying because there's a whole generation of nu-men who think MMA is fighting and don't understand that the forces involved in boxing are 5x-6x as violent

I can't wait to watch Mayweather hug Connor to a 12 round decision victory. Shows just how "great" boxing is and not retarded to the max.

do you guys really think mcgregor just started boxing when this fight become a thing? every mma fighter ever boxes, and so does Mcgregor, and he does it pretty well, he knows how to dodge and has amazing reflexes, he isn't gonna keep his guard down like he does in mma and listen to me, mayweather is gonna have hard times defeating him, gonna win by points if he doesn't get knocked out by some lucky punch

That's why Anglo Americans started calling nignogs "smoked Irish."

All he does is dance and evade tho. He'll win but it won't be anywhere close to a knockout

>clip of 12th round against a fat has been boxer that has no business doing 12 rounds of sparring with the shape he's in.
Yeah, conor will do that against floyd :^)

>Dana White talked about that, and said he would lose an unreal amount of money if he did that, and Floyd was very specific about that not being a possibility when they worked out the contracts.
no she didn't said that, he can't lose money out of a disqualification, he may lose some sponsorship but that would be it.
he wouldn't earn the millions from this fight too
if he cheats he would get punished by the rules of the sport he is competing, you can't sue someone for cheating and getting disqualified, but if he kicks mayweather and still win, then he can sue him

this. it'll be a good fight but mayweather is old and past his prime. he's even said it. meanwhile connor is doing amazing and healthy.

Sport not a fight user

Honestly I would take a punch from Tyson before taking a kick from Cro-cop any fucking day.

>Both body shots because I don't want to fucking die

maybe because he got punched in the head 50 times?

Bullshit mma fighters are useless in a real fight literally tai-chi level. Boxers can handle themselves in the street mma fighters without their padded mats and sissy kicks which any decently athletic person catches kills MMA fighters. There are literal 50 year old bikers with real fighting experience who can kill the entire UFC roster with their bare hands.

>Rolling around with actual fighters

Please stop your delusion boxing has been and will always be the most dominant combat sport of all time because it's real combat. Tapout literally has deals with WWE and the UFC because of how fake both are jesus get a brain

He just wiped the floor with a boxing champion in a 12 round spar

>Dana White
is a man

>he can't lose money out of a disqualification, he may lose some sponsorship but that would be it.

He forfeits his entire prize money,

>he wouldn't earn the millions from this fight too

Contradicting yourself

>if he cheats he would get punished by the rules of the sport he is competing, you can't sue someone for cheating and getting disqualified, but if he kicks mayweather and still win, then he can sue him

Its literally assault not cheating

Literally everything you said is bullshit

They're switching to 8oz gloves and Floyd's hands break easily. He isn't knocking anyone out ever again.

Too obvious m8

>disgrace to the sport
Ya that sport full of criminals and shady promoters and dirty back room dealings is being disgraced

that goes for all sports , unless you are in the game who cares ? only fags watch other men get sweaty together ... betas

Oh fuck off somebody telling the truth and it has to be bait. I have been a boxer for years and know guys in prison. Literally nobody does MMA for prison prep everybody does boxing. Get a fucking life you fag. If MMA was the real deal people would go to MMA gyms for to get ready for prison or even in prison. Guess what everybody does boxing when real fighting is involved.

I fucking dare you to prove me wrong because you can't MMA is fake bullshit

>i'm merely pretending
No.