HOW DO I MAKE MY LATS GROW?????...

HOW DO I MAKE MY LATS GROW?????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally just do chinups

I had this same issue. Started doing like 10 sets of lat pulldowns strict slow form 5 sets wide grip 5 sets closed grip. I feel like they've grown a bit. I also read that reverse grip barbell rows work the lats. Also chinups

Straight arm cable pull downs. Those are probably my favorite. Also weighted pull ups

close or wide grip? I'm doing this 5x10 and my fucking back just will not grow. What more should I do to get that damn door dorian yates back?

shoulder width grip. feel the stretch at the bottom, don't be a half repping faggot.
are you doing bbb?

start using weights

Fug nigga I did calisthenics for a year because I got bored of lifting my lats blew up like crazy. Pullups almost every day

Buy a pullup bar for in your home, 20-30$ max, and do a bunch of pullups next to your normal routine

T bar rows baby

nah, just standard 3x fullbody routine

already ordered a belt baby

t bar feels like it hits my upper and mid trap more than my lats

>does chin/pull ups with just bodyweight
>expects to grow
come back when youre able to do +40kg weighted for reps and then tell us your lats wont grow

>bw for 5x10 isn't heavy enough

>tfw my lats grow and I barely even do anything for them
>have twig arms

>damn door dorian yates back
lots and lots of steroids

>he considers bodyweight pullups for 5x10 heavy or strong
lmao @ your life

Bullshit. One of my friends has been doing rock climbing for 10 years. Hes dyel as fuck but his back/v-taper is crazy. You dont need weights, do variations that are more challenging if BW is too easy

>Hes dyel as fuck but
>but
nice way of btfo-ing yourself

Here's what I do on my pull day.
>3x5 BB rows, back parallel to the floor, cheat a bit
>3x chin-ups, 1st set add weight, max reps (4-6)
>2nd set remove 10 kg, max reps (7-10)
>3rd set bodyweight, max reps (12-18)
>5x15 DB rows
>3x15 face pulls
>3-6 sets of bicep curls of choice

I am proud of my lats.

Also, I don't fully extend my arms during chin-ups, but I do fully extend the shoulder.

this is an 18+ website

>no argument
yeah thought so fggt

if this was about the bench press everyone would say get stronger, but no pullups use some magic muscles that only grow with ''variations''

>bw bench press for 5x10 isn't heavy enough

literally off yourself kid

ONE ARM DUMBELL ROWS

MY LATS EXPLODED AFTER THESE

All rows, all the time.

thats not even intermediate unless you weigh 400lbs

Neutral grip weighted pull ups, full ROM and always do sets of more than 6 reps.

Your problem is probably that your form is shit and you\re using weights that are too heavy. That was my mistake when I first started out and everything but my back grew properly.

Focus on full range of motion, puling with you elbows/lats and getting a good squeeze at the end. It's better to use light weights (12 reps vs 6 reps) and higher reps than weights that are too heavy.

>do memey variations and risk injury whilst not having a good measure of your progress
>add weight in a controlled and linear fashion

oh boi you're right, it was bullshit!

Actually a bodyweight bench 5x10 would be well into intermediate

Kroc rows

5x10 BW bench is nowhere close to any bodyweight exercise
is this bait
am I being baited