What is the best age to lose your virginity and why is it 16?

What is the best age to lose your virginity and why is it 16?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wj0saFsXKpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 17.

>Lost mine at 15
What went wrong?

Are you American? In America by 16 most kids have cars or can drive their parents. If you don't have access to a car and don't use it to get poon at 16 then you're a loser

did your boyfriend finally get ya last night OP?

Probably would have been 16 for getting laid the next two years of high school. Instead I lost mine at 21 and just fucked like a rabbit for 2 years in college and now have to make up for lost time.

I'm 25 and still a virgin lol.

Same.

Literally same.

>Not losing your virginity at the age of 6 to your 18-year-old female babysitter.

Fucking losers

where do you think you are

I'm 18 years old, and trust me, most guys lose their virginity (in Australia) at ~14.

>lost my virginity at the age of 21 to a woman i genuinely loved and remained in a relationship with for 5 years
>now sex to me has a deep emotional aspect and the idea of fucking random whores us repugnant
>only had sex with one other woman 2 years ago and it was shit

JUST

I know that feel

push through it, fuck very good looking women and it will go away, trust me, I was exactly like you

Yeah, I'll totally trust you over large-scale statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=wj0saFsXKpI

There hasn't been a study conducted for my generation yet, which is why I mentioned that I'm 18, and that I live in Australia where things might be different to the rest of the world. But sure, go ahead and rely on decades-old statistics. It won't help ease the pain of knowing you missed out on young romance.

All I'm doing it giving an indication of how things are in my place and time.

I gave my first kiss and lost my virginity at 19, now 22 and haven't even touch a woman in more than a year. At least I'm focusing in my career, r-right?

best age is when you're comfortable with yourself, your sexuality, and find someone attractive with mutual affection.

that said if you go past about 24 and are also obsessed with losing your virginity, you've probably fucked yourself up pretty bad

i lost it at 18, a week before my 19th birthday
i'm currently powering through my autism to try to get laid more. 8 girls in the past year isn't so bad r-right

Lost it at 24, but I've gotten a blow job on almost every single first date I've had since 17

>be abstinent
>semi attractive with a huge cock
>lead women on
>talk to them on the phone, get them horny tell them I'm going to fuck them
>make up an excuse the day before I go to meet them
>rinse and repeat
>sometimes get blowjobs because "T-that doesn't count as sex d-does it"

Not Veeky Forums related fuck off

??

I'm 17 virgin turning 18 in less than 2 months HELP. WHAT DO I DO???

Inb4 whores can find any

I feel like my sexual awakening was a bit less common at 14 got a gf who wanted to stay a virgin so i convinced her we should only do anal and i dated her for about a year and a half doing only anal and the occasionally blowjob which she was terrible at then at 15 i started dating another girl and we had vaginal sex now when i date a girl if she dont give up the ass i get bored of her super fast its a curse

I fucked a hooker with a condom. does that count?

same
>why couldn't I wait one more year

Who the fuck cares about sex

set up a twitter and like girls' pictures and if they're hoes they'll dm you first

even if ur ugly hoes will pull through if you have a car.
if you don't have a car or $, you cant enjoy yourself, see skit #2 on Kanye West's late registration

Be 17 a year ago, fall in love with this girl
I have had a gf, I am a normal dude.
This girl though...her personality is gorgeous, she's gorgeous.
Of course, things don't work out because she was a year older than me and some drama happened with common friends. (my previous gf was an year older than me as well)

I have 3 girls from school msg'ing me constantly now, one of them is a fitness chick, they want the dick.

I can't do this. I don't feel like I have anything to learn from them, so what if I'll lose my virginity.

That's why I've always liked girls that are at least an year older than me, more mature, the mental progress you make when you get someone like that is insane.

What the fuck do I do? Fucking sloots = drugs. I know that it will feel good, but MDMA feels fucking good as well even though in reality it's an empty experience after the chemicals go away. I don't want an empty experience.

>tfw 29 in a month

If you think someone only a year older than you has more "experience" or "knowledge" to pass on I think you're just fucking stupid.

I wasnt interessted in chasing girls. Im not even unconfident or anything. Myself and my parents had brainwired me to believe that you need to be an grown adult before you can engage is such things.
Fuck young romance
>tfw in my mind people who engaged in young romance are decadent af and it makes me a superior human bieng

so you're saying that the difference a year makes in this period of my life is nothing?
Every year in the teen years offers something.
When I was 17 I thought I had figured shit out.
I am 18 now, my viewpoints and mindset has changed drastically.
This happened when I was 16-17 as well and it will most likely happen 18-19.

What's your point?

31 in a month

stopped caring when i was 30 though

average age in the US is 16 for females and 17 for males

What sort of powers did you gain when you transcended?

20 and still a virgin. Probably a dumb question but how exactly do you get laid in college? Tinder is no help and I'm too spergy to go and actually talk to women.

jealousy leveled up. lost some STA and STR. seemed to have gained a new passive that makes me think about suicide every night

Not him but in 10 years you'll look at 0-25 year old the same. In 20 years you won't even be able to relate to yourself from an 18yo point of view because it will feel like another life.

You're not gonna figure stuff out and have an epiphany every year or two in your life. Young people feel like this because they are constantly rapidly maturing.

Once you hit mid twenties, you'll start cruise control, and when your 30-40 you'll find out if you're just a stagnant herd following piece of shit living life through Facebook, or of you have/had the balls to keep moving and progressing in a meaning full way.

Have fun, it goes quick.

You might want to start by actually talking to women.

Why don't you try a hooker at this point ?

no, i agree.
it's just that in this time of my life a year is a lot.
Also you seem like a fine user, my best friend says that I should relax, fuck hot girls that give me attention and eventually wait for the one I'll fall in love to come and I'll have the experience for her.

I say that I'll just wait for the one i'll fall in love with to come without the hoes.

Is he right? He is 20 btw.

strange as it sounds i don't care about sex. i just want to be with someone who wants to be with me

20 and still a virgin. Probably a dumb question but how exactly do you get laid in college? Tinder is no help and I'm too spergy to go and actually talk to women.

It's not a competition

>set up a twitter and like girls' pictures and if they're hoes they'll dm you first
And what happens when they live in the middle of fuck all nowhere? Fly out?

my bad i forgot nobody on this board has a social life

follow girls that you know you fucking sperg

definitely around the 17s, i had a lot of opportunities with horny high school chicks and i was a fucking incel, i literally pussied out of fucking a girl who straight up said to my face "i want to see your dick" after groping it, that's what childhood bullying and solitude will do to you, i had a few more similar encounters with other girls and after realizing that the opposite sex actually found me attractive enough to want to breed with me, my confidence quickly grew and i was able to lose my virginity at 21, 1 year ago.

I consider myself pretty low in the social scale and even i could've lost it in my teens if i wasn't such a huge incel, i don't really know how you can be 30+ and still have your vcard

well, you meet girls in your class, that's about it, idk where you study but in most places you usually are forced to work with other people, you don't even really need to approach girls since they will be forced to talk to you and that's where you play your cards to turn that classmate relationship into something more.

I can totally relate to what you're saying. After 18 things change at a much slower rate

I graduated college with my virginity intact.

Guard it well by not talking to women or being social at all. Helps if like me you live at a commuter school so you get to live at home and have your parent's to help protect you against women.

Save money buy living at home as long as possible. At the age of 35 move out. Be in a good relationship with your boss and have him set up an arranged marriage with his 18 year old (also pure virgin) daughter. Marry her after 6 months of courtship (not sex and only light kissing allowed here), and on the wedding night implant your seed into her womb after you both passionately discover the art of making love between man and wife (only missionary position allowed here and for the rest of the marriage, no sexual acts that would make Jesus sad).

Work hard to provide a nice house hold to raise your children, while the wife stays home and does housework. She instills good traditional values on the children, no underage drinking, no drugs, no sex before marriage. Repeat the process of your sons living at home before getting married and marrying your daughters off to good men.

Your wife will remain faithful to you do to the strong values she was raised with and zero sexual partners before you.

I can't imagine marrying a woman who has swallowed the seed of other men or had them shoot their load into her. Her body will provide milk for your young, and her body has been given nutrients by the seed of another man. Unacceptable.

> after realizing that the opposite sex actually found me attractive enough to want to breed with me
> I consider myself pretty low in the social scale

gee i wonder why

How is this even possible

>Lost my virginity a month before I turned 20 y/o
>Now just tell everyone I lost it "idk sometime when I was a teenager"
>Haven't had sex since then
>Validate my lack of sex by saying "at least I'm not a virgin"
>Feels bad man dot jay pee jee

Unfortunately if you take this road you wont have the necessary social skills to keep any woman even a "pure virgin" interestedin you at all and when youre finally ready to look for a wife youll find that your fantasy woman does not exist or thinks youre a fucking dweeb

people who were like you who never gotten confidence boost

you know that nobody believes you right

Pretty simple, be gay, social retard and terrified of STDs. Also I'm a hopeless romantic. Its horrible.

It should be "The Chad Feast" or something along those lines

>parents divorce when I'm in elementary school
>never get a talk that guys have to do literally everything when it comes to getting girls
>go to highschool like being thrust into a sport without knowing any of the rules
>fumble around and manage to get a gf
>made out on her bed while her parents weren't home
>didn't go further because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing
>later in life
>ignore girls, focus on school
>try again
>fail
>ignore girls, focus on career
>try again
>fail
>ignore girls, focus on moving out
>try again
>fail

Nobody would forget their first time. Nobody would be so casual about it as you are trying to be. If you say it like that, people will probably assume you're still a virgin lol. It'd be better to just actually say 19.

>"idk sometime when I was a teenager"

Not that I would ask, but if I heard someone say this I would assume virgin unless I knew for a fact they were not. That or they lost it by getting raped or something and trying to forget it.

22 going on 23; virgin. Last semester of college coming up and live with my parents. I dont know if i will be able to do it. I have had girls in my room, and was too pussy to do anything. I have had blow jobs that sucked so much i just kicked them out right away. Am I doomed to fail?

thats pussy shit dont ever use 'wahhh my parents weren't there to teach me the ways of the woman' as an excuse you fucking sperg

>I stuck my peepee in a girl once when I was 19. The sex was a real shitshow (I have a big willy that became a hindrance, as well as my massive anxiety) and I didn't finish.
>She dumped me shortly after even though we had been getting close for over 3 months

I'm 20 now and I would still really call myself a virgin, still working to get up the confidence to pursue intimacy with another girl. I am going back to Uni this year though so maybe it'll happen.

Literally just imagine your life but being a fucking chinlet/manlet/shitskin or whatever, boom, no frisky encounters with the opposite sex, no confidence boost, then fast forward 15 years.

Also one special characteristic of being a incel is being ugly to the point of being a 2/10 at best. I don't wanna go reeeing around because this isn't /r9k but "muh bullying" is not the same as being an actual incel/robot

Well my lack of social awareness is the main reason I don't get laid. I'll lie better next time lads

Fuck off Brad

I'm 22 and still virgin, I had some opportunities with girls but I'm gay and even though I'm not disgusted by females it feels like it would be morally wrong to have sex with someone I'm not attracted to without them knowing about it, after I'm out of the closet I want to try it though.
You sound perfect, be my bf.

Got my first kiss and lost my virginity at 19, at the same time. Surprisingly enough, I took off the girl's clothes before kissing her and then we had sex.

Lost mine at 18 as soon as I went to college.
If you can't go to a college party, club, etc. and not find some sloot, you have more problems than your virginity.

>you will never /ss/ with a hot, slutty babysitter.
Why live

If you've had blow jobs and girls in your room it's probably just a problem with your attitude. You're attracting girls but you've never quite followed through, it'll happen when you're more comfortable, living by yourself or whatever

Many opportunities to lose it but can't afford to get some deadly STD or get some ugly skank pregnant.

My life is already shit, don't want more.

Anyone else lose their virginity at 13?

How are you supposed to just know how the world works when you're 13?

i'm as autistic as they come, i was just blessed with a nice face

sureeeeeeeee

by having friends

I think 8 different girls in a year puts you in the top 10% there friendo, I wouldn't be worried if I could pull 8 sloots through heavy autism.

Severe autism prevents him from realizing his sexual prowess is better than most. It's a shame really.

or he could just be lying to random people on the internet

>not putting points into the lvl-30-unlocked magic stat
mug

thanks friend

severe autism and an acute lack of confidence i guess. working on it though

im not, but there's no way to prove it to you

FUCK THESE QUADS

>You sound perfect, be my bf.
Only if go lift with me.

You're friend is right, user. Just don't expect her to feel the same way forever. Keep on working on yourself and your experiences.

I'm 42 tomorrow, ive been in jail 3 times, I'm the boss at an it dept of an international bank, got two kids to two different girls, lived in 3 different countries, learned another 2 languages, fucked many models due to being /p/ strong, I've toured as lead guitarist in many bands etc etc etc bla blah blah. I'm sure the girl I'm with just now loves me to her soul, but I'm also sure that can change in a heartbeat... I still feel inexperienced and dumb.

Nobody ever really makes it, there's always the next step.

hey old bones howabout u stop picking on the youngheads out here tryna make it go read the newspapers or somethin

How? By not talking to girls, by not approaching them. And by messing itt up on the rather rare occassions when they approach you.