Can i drink white wine while on diet?Ive been trying to stop being a fat fuck and so far its going really fucking well...

Can i drink white wine while on diet?Ive been trying to stop being a fat fuck and so far its going really fucking well, but holy fuck, i need my alcohol fix now and then.Used to drink shitloads of whiskey, but thats completely out of the picture now

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwine.com/wine/white-wine/albarino/burgans-albarino-rias-baixas/p/14486750.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you "need" alcohol then you shouldnt have it. im serious, kick that shit before it ruins you man

A glass of wine now and then is good for you.I prefer red wine tho, its GOAT with a good steak and its good for your heart.
White wine is cool with chicken and fish too

b-but my anti oxidants

Red not white and only in small amounts. And nothing to cheap its loaded with fucking sugar

Gin and slimline tonic is the best cutting drink

>i need my alcohol fix
Not gonna make it.

Yes but any bottles under 20 are shit

Go back to whiskey. Less calories.

I know a lot about wine, ama.

not entirely true

Not true at all

MYTH. a pint of SUGARY whiskey is over 1100 calories.

give me some good but affordable wines

I drink red wine from time to time. Sometimes even after a work out when I can't sleep because of pre-workout. Just don't drink more than one glass and more often than 1-2 times a week.

Google vivino.

you should drink vodka instead. Or whiskey

Sure. You're going to want to stick to Spain or South American countries (big fan of Chile and Argentina rn). Portugal produces a style of wine called Vino Verde which is typically quite cheap and has a nice bright acidity to pair with summer foods. A nice juicy red from Spain in Bodegas Castano's old vines Monastrel. Without knowing where you live ish, I can't be sure what wines are imported into your region, but those are some cheap ones I'm jamming on right now.

If you drink Earl Grey tea, how do you take it?

This

There are plenty of great bottles at the $8-10 price point. Castillo de Baron Monastrel, Radio Boca Tempranillo, and Douglas Green Sauvignon Blanc are my current go-to's.

No one drinks a PINT of liquor. Just a small whiskey glass you retard.

take 4 shots of taquila.

thats like 240 calories and you'll be sufficiently drunk.

A couple glasses, and by glasses I mean 4-6oz each, has been shown to aid in weight loss. Just cut out 200 calories elsewhere.

Most people who enjoy drinking like to have something to sip. For that, a glass of wine, a tall vodka seltzer or even a light beer are preferable to a fucking shot of tequila. Enjoy being a frat bro and having four sips of alcohol per night you delusional fucktard.

>i need my alcohol fix now

Not gonna make it

Not sure if you can get your hands on it where you are, but you should check out Mapu's Reserva Carmenere. It's a Rothschild planting and the thing is just buck-fucking-wild for ten bucks.

Thanks, i'll look for it

>Can i drink white wine while on diet?

I should probably answer this question too

The answer is yes; restraint obviously being a big part of making it work. Even completely dry wines are going to carry calories in the alcohol, also keep in mind that depending what your goals are, alcohol can really fuck with building strength. A 4 oz glass with dinner will be fine, a bottle a night will not be. So I suggest seeking wines that can hold up to a bit of oxygen: wines with high acidity or tannin, so that you can drink the bottle over the course of a few days.

vodka mixed with sugar free red bull

Thanks for the advice.

I drink my tea plain and coffee black, interesting question. Why?

Vodka mixed with flavored, 0 calorie, seltzer water. Even better

i haven't tried it but i don't know if sparkling water would mask the taste of the alcohol much. red bull does, even the sugarfree variety.

but i'm still young and haven't learned to enjoy alcohol yet so ymmv

It's the simplest way for me to figure out how you feel about tannins, which is to say you like them. Helps me figure out what kinds of wines you'd like, usually people who take their tea and coffee black like angry reds with a strong oaked quality (New world Mertiage varietals typically, like Malbec, Syrah, Cabernets, etc.) so I'm going to double down on Spain for your reds, also I want you to keep your eyes open for a Spanish White varietal called Albarino that I think you'd like very much, especially if you can get your hands on a Burgans totalwine.com/wine/white-wine/albarino/burgans-albarino-rias-baixas/p/14486750.

why in small?

>tfw drank 2L of red wine yesterday during a movie and watching dinner

Cool. You really do seem to know a thing or two about wines. What's your occupation?

Making and selling wine.

not the guy you're talking to, just wanted to thank you, I learned something today

>Used to drink shitloads of whiskey, but thats completely out of the picture now
Whiskey and other spirits have the best alcohol per calories ratio. Vodka with carbonated water is literally the #1 drink.
Alcopops are the worst, followed by beer. Wine is somewhere in the middle.

Vodka's superiority is already clear on paper but in practice it's even bigger because the stuff seems to hit work a lot quicker. Probably got something to do with the amount of liquid and how your digestion works.

>flavored
Wrong. Kossuvissy all day erry day

There is literally nothing wrong with a naturally flavored seltzer water. The ingredients are "water" and "fruit essence oil." No calories, no sugar, no artificial sweetener.

When will you burgers learn that people not choosing to douse everything in artificial flavours aren't "abstaining from pleasure" for health reasons or whatever.

Unflavored vichy water and vodka is simply a better tasting drink.

I just told you it didnt have artificial anything. Are you retarded?

And I just told you it has nothing to do with health reasons. Artificial, natural, whatever. Unflavoured vichy water with plenty of natrium is the best.

I drink a lot of carbonated water. All I drink is water and sometimes I like bubbles. So far I've only tasted one (1) flavoured water that's better than plain and even that is only good every once in a while. Natural or not the flavours always give sort of a dull taste to the drink while an unflavoured drink maintains total freshness. I might throw in a lemon slice once in a while because it doesn't have that problem extracts and concentrates and oils have (natural or not) but that's completely different.