Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing
youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU
youtube.com/watch?v=sEFncuk01qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce/backstory?

goddamn owned my dudes

BEAUTIFUL fencers response holy SHIT

Since they are taller, their center of gravity is off, it's a bit higher. That makes it easier to pin him to the ground if you aim for a kneecap kick. Also, the lack of muscle and fat means the impact (punch, kick) will hit the bone harder, which hurts more. Combine those 2 factors , and it is easy to see why lanklets nock themselves out when they fall on the ground hard.

Doubt you'll find one but it looks like yellow was picking a fight with red. Red kicks him in the face and yellow ends up with a seizure/some sort of spinal/cranial trauma.

NONMANLETS BTFO

Fucking hell

Dude is literally dead. Congrats manlet, you're going to jail.

selfdefense

yeah but how could he prove it? it's not like anyone was filming it, you can see the bystanders all just gawking like idiots.

Bait.

>we need to be careful with the lanklets or they will die
top kek

holy shit lanklet btfo

wow good eye!

hard to say because it looks like self defense and you don't know the law there. maybe involuntary manslaughter at best because he stopped after he knocked him out. if he kicked him again when the guy was already out then it would easily be first degree

>Watching a video of the fight
>But how can he prove it? Nobody filmed it!

Wtf man

>it's not like anyone was filming it,
>literally watching the video of the fight

That look like in UK

looks like chinktown

your mother fucks chinks

>42514200
>self-defense
>This guy slapped, therefore I'm justified in killing him.
>What's the principle of proportionality?
Begone, fool

can somebody offer a medical explanation as to what his body was doing? Did he die? What should you have done to save him?

nobody fucks chinks

looks like a seizure to me

yeah. she's a big fat nobody.

probably just a seizure if no spinal dmg..
smth like the body trys its best not to be eaten by predator in the same time coming with brain dmg
or the little one used his chi to electryfy the poor lanklet
idk

is chinky angry?

Neither looks like they can actually fight. The smaller got lucky with that kick to the face.

>rekt
>There's even blood on the ground

Got more?

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA TOPKEK
>we need to be careful with the lanklets or they will die
GODDAMN MAN

he threw him to the ground and continued to assault him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing

basically brain damage

It was the moment, poor guy. I hope he doesnt die so the guy doesnt go to jai

fuck thats brutal I wonder what happened to them

Honestly cringed reading this

Clever.

whatever, he was just laughing at the manlet and making a "duh so retarded" gesture. the dark stuff coming out of his nose was mocking juice.

the little one definitely knows how to fight, his movement is way too coordinated to be coincidental

plus look at the time he falls on his ass, seems like he does it on purpose after leaving him self open after the kick, to avoid getting hit, and it works too

>tfw nikolai has a gf and you don't

what is it with lanklets always pushing and being right in the face of the dudes they're trying to mess with?
seems like a bad battle strat to be honest

(you)

It's like a bird puffin up it's chest, they're trying to look intimidating. Works in any bar fight desu.

Lol

>works in bar fights
>leads to brain damage in the streets

yeah, lanklets masterrace and all...

They both can definitely fight. Yellow opens up with a foot sweep and tries to kick before he got countered by the small dude who also knew how to throw.

fuck off newgag

t.lanklet

Literally depends, some people get all stuff and have lil mini seizures when they have loss of conciousness, or it could be brain damage...you have to be really unlucky to get brain damage from one kick to the face tho, the human body can take a beating.

Hope the guy didnt die, and hope the manlet didnt go to jail...it was a fair 1v1 fight and stopped once there was a winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

I like that kind of restraint irl.

t. manlet

the seizure is just the brain restarting after a hard knock. He was probably ok after.

>bleeding hard
>holding posture for over 20 seconds before video cuts off

probably held it even longer. he's beyond fucked. what you're thinking about is fencing and that shit lasts couple of seconds at most not for over half a minute. youtube.com/watch?v=sEFncuk01qA

Just saying, using intimidation to avoid a fight is much better than actually having to fight. In a street fight you're never gonna guess what the outcome is gonna be either way, most of the time winner is going to be the first one to hit.

I can see your dick through your pants.

No homo

No. Homo.

holy fuckin hell, this caught me off guard

I hope you guys stop being midgets thanks to this video

Did the manlet dodge his kick like that on purpose? Damn

he got kicked in the nose, or mouth, and theres really not that much blood.

What he did just looked like severe fencing to me, some can go for a minute...also he did look like he was about to stop...i really doubt an athletic man like that will get permanent damage from one kick...but then again you never know :(