Smelly people at gym

I go to a decent gym, in a suburban community.
Mostly whites who clean the machines after each use and have good hygeine. Occasionally we get an old man who smells like ass but generally very clean,
We have a dozen or so blacks who frequent the gym. when I walk in the door to scan my ID, I already know there is at least one of them in the gym. THEY ALL SMELL SO FUCKING BAD, I AM HIT BY A WALL OF ODOR AS SOON AS I OPEN DOOR.
THEY DONT CLEAN THE MACHINES. 3 SETS OF FREEWEIGHTS LITTERING THE PULLUP AREA.

Why are black gym guests so fucking disgusting?

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

You ain't seen nothing yet til you seen some Indians, boy

That's what they're like.

Find another gym.

god damn I love my gym

>pull day
>sitting down logging lifts
>new guy finishes his shit.
>starts walking out the gym
>owner is sitting there in his barber chair smoking a cigar
>"eh eh eh eh, turn your dumb bitch ass around and re-rack those mother fucking weights. I told you this was my fucking house and to respect my house."
>newbie comes sneaking back over and re-racks his weights trying to avoid everyone smirking at him
>starts to leave again
>owner motions him over
>"Don't bother coming back to my house if you can't respect my shit you hear me?"
>newb nods
>"I said do you fucking understand me?"
>"y-y-y-yes s-s-sir"
>"Good, nice job today."

>Why are black gym guests so fucking disgusting?
*why are blacks so fucking disgusting?
Fixed that for you.

Everyone at my gym - the whites, the blacks, the muslims - smells fine. I'm sorry all you guys got the shit end of the stick with your minority gym-goers. Love you, buddies.

I like that owner, i fucking hate it when retards don't rerack weights.

She is ugly and that kid look mongoloid

>kid look mongoloid
every non white baby looks like that, this kid is cute

shoo shoo monkeyboy

Yeah no he's just a half-caste who whines in every thread where a blonde person is posted about how ugly "germanic pigs" are. Sad.

holy shit is that Mac!?

haha yeah, it is... who are you?

>who are you
Princess. I moved away at the beginning of the year. Tell Mac I said hi. And the next time James walks in wolf whistle for me. He hates that shit.

you've gotta be shitting me, seriously?

This. My gym is packed with them. They smell before they workout, and it continues to go downhill from there.

i was out of deoderant and forgot to go buy some before i went to the gym yesterday. plus i have been swimming a lot recently so i forgot to shower for a few days. not only did i smell, but i left some white flakes on the bench from my hair. i wanted to die, but didnt want to give up on the workout. today i will be clean. hygeine is the hard

not even joking. dual swing entry doors, 1950s asbestos tile entryway. green leather barber chair with chrome steel accents and foot rest. two black leather couches that have seen better days with decade old duct tape and a flat screen tv tucked in the cabinets over the sink.

On the picture wall theres a picture with a girly rainbow unicorn sticker and a frog sticker. That's Mac with me and my kids at my wedding.

ah fuck this. I wasn't going to hit the gym tonight but now I have to. Keep this thread open. If it's still up when I get back I'll tell you what he says.

>Ill tell you what he says.
He was one of the groomsmen at my wedding and he drove with me in the u-haul when I moved. We're tight, im sure he'll text me which little bitch you are.

Who brought you in? you been around long enough to get a nick?

I got a job at the beer distributor across the street. Mac came by to pick up a couple kegs and I offered to help him load them into his car and he just laughed and offered me a couple months at the gym. I've been there for two months, haven't got a nick yet.

How'd you get "princess"?

I was putting away some plates and jammed my pinky, cracked the nail. I make the mistake wincing and inspecting it in front of him
>"What's the matter princess? crack a nail"
never should have said yes.

12 years later...

This. Most people at my gym smell fine. There was this one slav guy who had a very weird smell though.