How do I get on Crixus mode?

The undefeated Gaul

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJHsdb6iPuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Undefeated?

Spartacus defeated him, no?

Manlets...when will they learn

You must drink from Jupiter's cock Himself as an infant.

Fuck Domina x 10

Spartacus season 1 was 10/10
Based Batiatus dindu nuffin

In Spartacus a nigger gets cucked D:

Crixus was dyel

We wuz roman and shit

Is Gannicus the natty limit?

>the undefeated gaul
>mfw

how do I get into Pietros boyfriend mode?

I would bathe in that man's jizz

isn't that the 1 with a horse cock?

No that was one of the Gaul slaves that Batiatus bought and he let his wife's friend buy from him

>Gaul
>Undefeated

I'm still pissed about the fucking nigger woman that ruined Crixus. First season was ok but after they changed actors it became a lot worse. Thank fuck she died at the end.

feel u senpai

go to eastern europe and fight in the pits, if you survive you'll be in crixus mode.

>How do I get on Crixus mode

Be Greek

Crixus was Gaul, a germanic tribe conquered by the romans.

Be 5'5" and roid. No lifting required.

>that scene where all the girls are watching and mirin varro pound a slut.

I read his work out routine once in some interview with him. But I've forgotten most of it. Think he swam in the sea for like an hour every day as well as everything else

This

Gaul was more based in France was it not?

Through gladiator boot camp ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=DJHsdb6iPuQ

Fucking this. Killing the guy off killed the show.

>gauls
>germanic

Y'all need to get edumacated.

Gauls were Celts based around central Europe and to the West into France, an umbrella term to define a number of different tribes with different customs and internal organizational systems. The border for the Gallic region was situated around the modern Black Forest (a modern estimation as Caesar defined it as following a legendary forest and the Rhine river). Germanic tribes lived beyond that border and periodically raided Gallic lands into the territory of Helvetii and a number of others, which ended up being driven away from those lands (modern Switzerland in particular, though well after the Roman conquest of Gallia) and substituted as their inhabitants.

Tl;dr
Gauls were more French, had nothing but largely enmity with Germanic tribes.
Also, they read and wrote Greek and kept some very interestingly precise records of their population and resources for a people generally considered barbaric.

Season 1, and 1.5 were best.

So 1.5 is worth watching?

Absolutely. It's a prologue for season 1, shows a lot more of the Ludus' roots.

This is the only show that i've seen completely more then once. No kidding

Andy Spartacus was so fucking good

this. I was like who the fuk is this guy in season 2, I just stopped watching it.

He's 5'11.

Learn how to defend against spears.
Big boys like Barca will bully you if you don't.
Quintus was my dude.
Chaotic Neutral master-race fuck the haters.

He needs to trim his pits.

Lift as a natty and eat in a caloric surplus for about 3-4 years.

By a white manlet... I mean Gannicus is Chad tier, but Oenomeus was they incarnation of BBC

No that was another long haired dude. Gannicus wasn't in Blood and Sand, he was in all other seasons except that one.

My favourite series ever,
should be /fits/ official series nohomo

Funny enough the most renowned Legion unit was the Gaulish one, so much so that Caesar gave them special treatment and the lark sigil...

Yeah, I recently tried rewatching the entire series and immediately lost interest after season 1. Shame

daily reminder this show is pleb shit compared to Rome

I still need to check that out. Is it an HBO show?

yeah season one is god-tier and second season is still good but felt rushed due to the cancellation. Highly recommend. Also if you have HBO, watch the sopranos and deadwood. I personally have to get to Band of Brothers.

Starz

he was talking about Rome not Spartacus

Who claimed they were germanic?

Nvm, found it. That was quite an essay for an offhand comment by an obvious retard.

My bad. My reading comprehension has become shit apparently

It's based on a true story retard he died in real life

fucking faggot

I've watched the first season 4 times

Yes. That user is wrong

Band of Brothers is so good, The Pacific is good but not the same level

Be manipulated by Naevia x F

You got it the wrong way

The Pacific >>> Band of Brothers

why do they all seem so fucking gay
they all have chad skulls

his name is barca how could you forget
this thread shows how fucking gay fit is for watching a fun consisting of sweaty oiled dudes killing eachother and showing wang full fronted on the screen

Back to r.eddit

kys, this show was made for fags and homos in denial aka, Veeky Forums

Season 1 Neiva was hot tho

RIP Liam ;( what a fucking great actor

I think you mean Andy

Yet you still watched it...
Makes you think

Shit you're right

All good user.

I AM on /fit my dude
how could you forget ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

I only watched for the violence and penis.

Read the sticky.

And sometimes, they would do Dirty 30s.

A Dirty 30, to hear McIntyre describe it, is half an hour of hell, divided into three 10-minute segments, punctuated with nausea and ending in exhaustion.

But it's worth it, he says.

For their Dirty 30s, the group would perform three exercises that worked different muscles and movement patterns (for example, weighted pushups, situps with a medicine ball, and a weighted sled pull). They were assigned a goal number of repetitions they would need to complete within 1 minute, and they attempted to reach that 1-minute goal for every minute of the 10-minute segment.

If they completed the goal before the minute was up, they earned a rest. If they didn't hit it, those reps accumulated, and they'd have to finish all the extra reps at the end. Three moves, 10 minutes each. Dirty.

"As the minutes pass, you get less and less rest because you're not finishing the reps in the minute, and you feel like throwing up," McIntyre says.

But you hang tough, motivated by your mates—and by the reward.

"Afterward you feel exhausted," he says, "but you take 30 minutes to recover and you feel like your body is changing in front of you. That's a full workout—it sucks the life out of you and you feel as if you're on top of the world. You feel yourself growing stronger and stronger."

Does anyone have Andy's work out routine before he passed away, right when he started the show? He briefly mention that during his documentary.

That's some crossfit bullshit.

>undefeated ghoul

damn, time fucking flies. I remember when I thought this dude was swole as fuck. XD

>XD
>XD
>XD
>XD