Do it for her today, Veeky Forums

Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulierbus
Et benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesus
Sancta Maria Mater Dei
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen

It's a Holy Day brudders, if you don't go to church Mary will not protect your gains

>cathocucks

>wasting your dubs on not honoring your mother

>t. protestant shill
>not recognizing all 44 texts

Being a white Catholic in Texas is difficult. Every church is in Spanish and the one in my area that's in English, the pastor has an indecipherable pajeet accent.

>what the delusional virgin's fantasy of women looks like
>reality
I'll lift for myself again, no thanks op.

Literally /our lady/

Look for Tridentine Masses in your area. They are usually full of white, traditional catholics

Looking on OKCupid and deciding that "there are no good women" is like looking in a literal garbage can and deciding "there's no good food"

Only the bottom of the barrel shit-tier people use online dating.

If you're close to San Antonio check out Our Lady of the Atonement

>you have to meet women in person bro

>white women
not even once

you gotta repent. stop worshiping mary my dudes. she cant save you

>Catholics worship mary maymay

do you pray to marry?

nvm i just looked it up. literally no biblical reason to be praying to mary/ saints to pray for you.

kek...but to each there own i suppose

There's literally no biblical reason to be sola scriptura either.
I pray for other people. I see nothing wrong in asking others to pray for me. I would imagine that Mary, the mother of Jesus, would be closer in communion with God than me, I definitely have sinned more. A loving mother like Mary, who God chose to be the mother of god, has a chance of taking pity on me and praying to God for me and others.
Even those in heaven, like Mary, are together in the Church as one body in Christ, and so we can hope that they will hear our prayers

We ask her to pray for us, its no different than asking a family member to pray for you

Anyone here consider themselves atheist/agnostic, but still find themselves longing for the community of a church? I live in Atlanta, so I would have a lot of options, but I've considered joining a church again.

Forgot to add, was raised in the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches.

I was raised in the Church of Christ then was atheist for a long time. I went to an Orthodox parish for a year then eventually became Catholic.