Going bald at 21

My hair is starting to thin a little bit, how do i end it lads?
Imagine going back to uni for your mates to find out your hair is going. Im not gonna make it brahs

join the military

Shit pay over here in the uk

Go the officer route then.

i was bald at 17. i wouldn't mind if i had the head shape for it but instead i look fucking ridiculous. like an egghead

>Join the fucking military because you're losing hair prematurely

This is the most autistic thing I can think of

>2017 still no cure for baldness

Fucking hate that we are expected to get over this.

we can transform males into females and the other way around but can't stop a simple thing as falling out hair

I don't know what is worse going grey and looking like grandpa at that age or bald?

Shave it. Shave it now. Don't put it off for years. You won't regret it, it's awesome. Best part is no-one will take the piss because you'll look hard or mental.

Shave it off and make up for it by being fit. If you don't own it you'll wallow in your own self-pity and it will seep through into other aspects of your life.

...once you're old enough, at least 50, you can start wearing a beret. If you're bald you're allowed.

going bald,

I have a bad head shape, im fooked brah

Buy a hair system high quality one, learn how to apply it yourself, will last for like 9 months.

Ironically turning into a female actually does stop hair loss

Maybe trap?

>drop out of college
>begin disgusting lifestyle
>playing video games 16hrs a day
>jerking off 5+ times a day
>only eat shit if i eat at all
>no sunlight
>begin balding a year later
>hair starts falling out
>one enlightenment later
>get back into college
>start getting fit
>eating a lot of food
>going out
>even got a girlfriend for the first time
>hair still falling out for like a year
>its fucking killing me im a 22 yearold freshman and i witness women making fun of bald guys
>tell mommy to buy me minox
>she buys pic related shampoo which i use daily
>a month ago hair stops falling out
>yank my hair constantly and run my hands through it to check
>no hair stays on hand
>boulder drops off my chest

I dont know what exactly made it stop. The working out, the change in lifestyle, the girlfriend, shampoo or minox, but something did and thats a huge load of my chest.
I think it was the shampoo tho, when i would stop using it hair would stop falling out again.

Balding made me a stronger person. All my friends are proud of me.

Hey kid, you're pretty funny.

Take fin. Wait for japs to clone hair in 2020. Save up for transplant.

Im not trying to kill my boner, i get side effects on everything i take brah, not risking that shit. Popping a healthy boner is one of my prides and joys now that my hair is going. I got shitty genetics and im about to be a hairlet brah,

Scotland cloned a whole fucking sheep, but can't clone some extra hair on my head. Get it right up ye, cunty baws.

This nigga knows

Buraz, reci mi da sampon zapravo radi?

>Can turn men into women
>Can turn women into men
>Can give a man a vagina
>Can give a woman a penis
>Can't give me a big penis
>Can't stop me balding
Kill me

A kazem ti da nisam siguran. Puno tog se promjenilo u mom zivotu u zadnjih godinu dana, al kad prestanem koristit taj sampon opet mi krene padat kosa. Kad ga koristim skoro svaki dan, prestane. Tako da ja mislim da stvarno radi.

>can't give me a big penis
it can, you just need to have money

>t.eggy

Jel ga ima u Srbiji?(tog sampona)

Gray hair is pretty cool though.
I have a cousin that has a full head of hair, a great hairline and a youthful face who went completely gray at 27, it looks pretty nice.

please elaborate

Mislim da to moja mama kupuje u onom mulleru, pa ak imas tog ducana, mislim da ima i za kupit sampona.

hvala ti na info