What's the point of deadlifts?

what's the point of deadlifts?

no point. it's just fun and makes you stronger at deadlifting

>that webm

If someone said to me 'mate do a deadlift with the exact polar opposite of good form' I would struggle to do it as precisely as this guy.

The fucking joke is that this cunt will probably continue to lift heavy weight like this for years and never suffer an injury.

Making the other people in the gym look at me like I'm an overcompensating tool.

I don't even drop the weights, Veeky Forums, why do they hate me?

Asserting dominance

lankelts, when will they learn

train all the biggest muscles in your body at once. erector spinae, gluteus maximus, hamstrings, soleus, quads. there's no muscle bigger than them in adult male.

Post the body that you sculpted thanks to that amazing one in all exercice

Stephen hawking wasn't injured you ignoramus

6"2 190

Where is belly button

inb4 dyel comments

not this again

Can barely see your penus

>twiggy
>gyno
>manlet angle

LMAO.

lol, and your bodyfat isn't even low either.

Come back in 2 years when you actually look like you lift (if you lift for those 2 years)

I know plenty of natty bodybuilders at my gym that absolutely dwarf you and, if even, only do high rep low intensity romanian deadlifts

no but seriously where is your bellybutton
bonus satan trips

Good way to blow out your back if you do it like that webm

To fuck up your back

Post yours.
You asked what's the point of deadlifts, I've told you what's the point of deadlifts. isn't me by the way.

body dysmorphia at it's finest

shave ur nips tho srsly

The feeling you get for about a day after doing deadlifts is fucking amazing, just walking around...that alone makes them with it.

Bench for chest and triceps
Squats for legs
Deadlifts for deadlifts

It's that simple.

How much weight is that? 1 pl8 and 3 35s?

by "deadlifts" you mean: lats, lower back, traps, and forearms?

This.
That tight but stronger back feel

No, I mean deadlifts and for those muscles there are better exercises.

Deal with it.

are deadlifts good for aesthetics

nah

>better exercises

Yeah, isolation exercises.

Like faggots that say rows are useless because you can do 2 exercises to replace them.

To not deadlift like this dumbass

To train hip extension.

What do you deadlift skeletor?

You guys are seriously fuckin jelly :^)

>jelly

And you expect us to take you seriously?

To strengthen your posterior chain.

Envy, bask in it m80

>this is the guy giving you advice on Veeky Forums

I expect you fat cucks to get rustled.

I don't give a fuck whether anyone takes me seriously on this board. I got the HEIGHT FACE and FRAME.

And then his back will be totally fucked when he's old

If you can't lift death, how are you supposed to handle life?

>erector spinae, gluteus maximus, hamstrings, soleus, quads.
>posts picture of chest
snaplifters, everyone

>isn't me by the way

Oh good, another chest shot.

Do you even deadlift, retard?

More like next week

Unarguably great at building strength throughout the entire body, and adding mass to your posterior chain. No matter who you are, especially if you are an athlete, you should do some kind of deadlift, with proper form, it'll help prevent injury and build overall body strength and awareness and enhance performance.

>you keep posting
No, man. The guy posting those photos isn't me.

Nice legs, neck and lower back

to encourage fatties to blow their back out attempting lifts that are unimpressive when considered against their weight

>deadlifts
>lats

The activation is minimal

This sort of logic has to come from trolls or brosplit chads afraid of the dreaded diddly lift in case it be revealed that they aren't as strong as they think they are.

>1 lift to hit huge part of the body in one motion
>8 different isolations on shitty machines

Ok Chad

There are better _compound exercises_ for those muscle groups.

>deadlift too hard
>left scapula wings out

I have no idea of this '''''amazing feeling''''' which you speak off and I've been deadlifting for a year, not anymore though since I realized they were pointless.

Don't deadlifts act as a sort of indicator of your overall general strength? I mean it's literally picking a weight up off the floor

They are the most functional of all the exercises in terms of real life application. Veeky Forums is full of brainlets.

>Veeky Forums hates deadlifts now

Deadlifts best for spinal erectors and lower back

Why are you here then lol.

Deadlifts arent scary, and yes, you can Deadlift 2x, even 3x a week if you're smart about it and change the variation/intensity you'll be absolutely fine.

>I can't pick up 4pl8+ so Deadlifts are shit because they remind me I can't even do something as simple as picking up a fucking bar.

bruh

So people who are too slow and unathletic to do cleans can feel good about picking heavy weight up off the floor.

Veeky Forums is numale central, most of these pantywaists cant even bench their twink bf's bodyweight

>FACE
your lips are fat and disgusting

but apart of that u do have height and frame

Whats the point of anything, my dude?

nihilists get the fuck off my board

>he doesn't deadlift

>caring what dyel's think
Not gonna make it with that attiude.

I want people to like me :(((

>They are the most functional of all the exercises in terms of real life application

Yeah, I pick up perfectly balanced things as close to my center of gravity as possible in real life all the time.

>the virgin lift

Maybe it's just my perception, but they seem to help me move things around the house, or recently helping family move furniture. I mean, i'm sure the other exercises help as well, but it seemed like deadlifts helped.

But you're not talking about the farmers walk user

farmers walk is kino

I do. Maybe not perfectly balanced but I also work a real job

You pick up bars all day?

>real job
Yeah, physical labor makes you a REAL man.