What's a good arm circumference?

15" in pic related. Been lifting for a year. Was wondering how large my arms have to be before I'm past DYEL stage.

Mine are about 20''. Feels pretty good.

mine are like 14.5 and people always comment on them but then again i'm 5'7

how did you get 2 biceps?

My mum insisted on measuring me and comparing me to Arnie when she flicked through my copy of Education of a Bodybuilder and found his measurements. This was after 3 months of lifting.

Huh? Are you referring to my delt?

>Fatceps of peace

:(

>My mum

kek. this is an 18+ board

tbqhwy im 20 and still have a mum

Kek this
OP you need to cut, then they'll be down to about 13"

>5'7
>15 inches
>no compliments ever
What went wrong

>tfw you hit 18 and your parents are euthanised as per government protocol

I'm 27 and was visiting for the weekend you shitposting sperg.

Mine are around 15 inches, get compliments on them very often tbqh. And im 6'2 kek, although Im pretty lean so I guess they look bigger than they really are

doesn't matter at all if your arms are fat kek

maybe you are around people who lift. i only get comments from dyel friends and girls mostly. maybe my bitch ~6" wrists make them look even bigger than they really are

>lifting for a year for a 15" fatcep
this board i swear

Show yours faggot

sup b?

>16.5 inch biceps
>2.5 years lifting
>constant compliments
>think they're all lying to me
>think dyel guys with sub 14 inch arms are bigger than mine
I'm developing body dysmorphia aren't I?

Sweet 13 inchers

no need to be jelly

>no double biceps genetic

I have bitch wrists too but I'm not around anyone that lifts but nobody ever says I look big except for family member. Could it be that people just don't wanna say something or do I just look like shit. I should also add that I'm not very lean, but I'm not very fat

D Y E L
Y
E
L

Super jelly bro of your body that isn't even otter mode

>these are the people that tell you 4.5pl8 squat is not realistic in 2 years

don't be mad cause i'm shredded slobs

6'2" 16 inches look unremarkable. Viewed straight on with my arms down they look flat as a pancake. What do for the sides of your 'ceps?

>15 inch arms after 3 months of lifting
Bf%?

>feel like a bloated piece of shit
>arms look tiny to me
>get compliments every now and then
>recently had someone compliment my abs after punching me in the stomach
>catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror mid pump and think I look huge for a second
>nah my eyes are playing tricks, everyone must be messing with me
How do I overcome this?

mine are 16 inches at 5'9 and everyone says my arms are big

my friend at the same height has 18inch arms and everyone says his are huge and too big

Measuring things helps loadsa times I get these mini depression states where I think I'm tiny then I measure arms chest etc...

>too big

What did they mean by this?

easily fixable by not looking in the mirror for periods of time and not looking at any other physiques on the internet

>What did they mean by this?
it means that he achieved bodybuilder mode to normies

Do random people that you don't even talk to around campus and random people at stores say that? Or is it only freinds/family

>Do random people that you don't even talk to around campus and random people at stores say that?
yep, I get a lot of stares by people too when I walk by in a tshirt

honestly I think this is the right size for arm, decently big so you dont look like a tryhard. What is annoying is people assume that youre into bodybuilding and only eat chicken and rice as a meal

He's right though, you've got some weight to lose once you finish bulking.

nice fatceps bro

>These are the people who boast about their arms size and curlin 40-s.

Kek

>tfw no mom to compliment me on my gains
>tfw no mom at all

Anyway i have 15inch arms and even though i get complimented i still think they're small and i need at least 18inch.

Im not gay but thats gonna be tough

>catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror mid pump and think I look huge for a second
this so much
i look quite big to me when i'm pumped but when i'm not i think i'm a complete dyel even though i'm(barely) past dyel.

I have the same problem man 16 inch arms visible abs what to do ?

17" without a pump. 6'5". Starting to cut so it will probably go down an inch, but having a pump will account for that.

Your mum measured your thighs.

Also,
>Arnie
>6'2"
No.

16" still feel pretty small, my wingspan is 6ft4 at 5f11

everyone is fucking jealous bro don't listen to them
digging your sunglasses for sure mang

triceps

Lol @ that michelin forearm

>13in biceps

Probably fatceps.
14 inch lean arms look better than 16 inch fat ones.

>How do I overcome this?
By getting bigger

obviously his other arm is out of the picture

delet tdis

natty?

>1.5 years lifting
>16 inches
>Compliments left and right from people whole I'm pretty sure have bigger arms
What's going on? Is it lighting? I'm pretty sure this one guy who complimented my arms is on gear, his body looks huge why would he be impressed

1 inch lol

Depends on frame and how lean you are. Mine are only 15" at 5"10' (12% bf) and I get a lot of complements about size even though I wouldn't say they are big. But Someone who is 6"2' will prob have that without even lifting.

Mine are 14'' and I don't lift

people can compliment anothers physique without any meaning other than being nice...

jesus man you should start complimenting them back, how else do you expect to make social gains

>tfw only have 16 inch arms

whatcha gonna do

I just reached 14.3 and still feel like shit everytime i look at them. I ´ve gone up a size in shirts and everything, but this shit goes to your brain.

>15'' fatceps
Feels good having 16'' arms despite being dyel skelly. Even though they look a lot smaller than your picture, thanks for the boost.

Im exactly the same. How much do you weigh?
There is no one-size fits all approach when it comes to lifting.

I was thinking this too. There's a lot of fat on that arm op.

His waist is stated as 29.5". Considering his height is 6'3", it would appear that his body-fat % is quite low.

>homeschooled

>penis inspection day

mommy says im growing into a big boy

>tfw only 15 inch calves