Option 1:

Option 1:
>walk around wearing clothes that show off your muscles, put shirtless pics on Tinder etc.
>advantage: girls more likely to be interested

Option 2:
>wear hoodies and sweaters that conceal your form
>only reveal your power level after a girl shows interest
>advantage: less likely to waste time on thots who care too much about your physical appearance, more likely to find a waifu-tier girl

which would Veeky Forums choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw&list=PL8EDA16709223D5E5&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i look big in either of those and dont interested in 3dpd

I want the biggest girl to dominate and make her carry me places piggy back.

But also she needs a pretty face.

I'm big so either option works.
I don't care about 3DPD.

Yum dr pepper

>biggest girl to dominate and make her carry me places piggy back.
for me to dominate*

comfy clothes win desu

always wear jeans that fit well tho

modest game is the best desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw&list=PL8EDA16709223D5E5&index=7

Sorry user, no girl will show interest in you in the first place unless she finds you attractive.

Option 2 because I'm not as much of an autist as a lot of Veeky Forums is and I can be fun and expressive with others easily.

Option 2, but no hoodies/sweaters. Just regular clothes that aren't tight as shit. I'm not relatively big but I'm lean and at least look like I lift in regular fitting clothes.
On a related note, why do people who look DYEL walk around shirtless/wear tank tops more often than those who have a decent body?

I try to wear well-fitting clothes that will let people see I have some muscle without being tight. Properly fitted shirts will reveal your proportions when you move, while still looking good.
Guys, even huge ones, look ridiculous wearing too-small shirts to show off.
If I'm dressing casually I'll usually wear t-shirts that are a size too large. Comfy stuff, plus it emphasizes leanness

>why do people who look DYEL walk around shirtless/wear tank tops more often than those who have a decent body?

For comfort really i think

because they are happy with their body unlike lifting autists

>tfw I do option 2 because I look like shit or maybe because I have body dismorphia

I want to grapple with her

Yes, me too.

I live in NorCal so if it's summer there is no way I'm wearing anything with long sleeves. But anytime weather/temp permits it I throw on pants and long sleeves and hide my power level. Don't like people touching me, and I don't really care if women think I look good or not I only lift for one and she doesn't like me anyways.

Option 1.5

Hoodie with sleeves cut off and joggers

Too ez

yes, but the choice is between finding a girl who likes you when she knows that you have a nice body, vs one who's attracted to your personality/height/face and only later learns that you have a great body

Struck a nerve there

916 represent

option 2, if it means im actually more jacked than i wuld be with option 1

>I only lift for one and she doesn't like me anyways
From a fellow Calibro to another, respect yourself more famalam

>hoodie with sleeves cut off and joggers
Dear lord, the cringe is real.

option 3.
>wear the most expensive fashionable clothing available to impress women. option 1 will only impress gaybois.

Girls are attracted to faces not muscles. You need to realise this. Most men women cream over are dyel/skinnyfat but have an amazing face. If you are ugly and muscular everyone thinks you are a meathead.

Wear adult clothes. That means no fucking cargo shorts/short sleeved shirts with logos on them/new balance shoes etc. DO NOT wear suits except if you go to a wedding.

>do not wear suits

nigga i'm a lawyer

>calling yourself a Calibro
You're a faggot.

Wow this is actually true.

infinite elg?

option 1; i'm still hung up on my ex and probably will be forever so now I just wanna bang thots with big titties and no emotional attachment

yes I agree with you

>I only lift for one and she doesn't like me anyways.
Oneitis is a self-inflicted meme.

a sweater isn't going to conceal shit i've been lifting for 6 years

I just hope I don't die a virgin TBHonest

So option 1 I guess.

This
>bench 305x3
>normies are nothing to me
>lift in golds gym and I'm one of the smallest guys there many days

I need time stop comparing myself to the highest tier. It's like driving a new to trim BMW but feeling bad because everyone you hang out with drives new lambos.

How is this Asuka cosplayer so C-U-T-E?

>waifu-tier
>3D

Sure is Fitness around here.

option 3:
inject test actually look like you lift in clothes