Are you happy with yourself ?

are you happy with yourself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VySc8YNaHQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course not

no im a hairlet

No.My cock is small as fuck

Nah I keep wanting to cheat on my girlfriend. Gets me down that I have weak moral fiber.

then you aren't with the right person.

I'm currently cheating on my gf with two girls. Of course, those two girls don't know eachother and think they're the only one.

Let's see

Tall
Pretty good looking
Decent gains
Great family and friends
Had a great date this weekend
People generally like me

But I have a pathetic job that I hate everything about. And I can't quit because I'm not rich.
So no. I'm not happy with myself.

Yes. That doesn't mean I'm satisfied with how I am though

I despise myself and think about suicide daily.

not yet, but im proud that after years of self loathing and stupid decisions, im finally sorting myself out
i stumble here and there but i guess its part of the ride
wouldnt mind a bigger cock tho

>But I have a pathetic job that I hate everything about.
This is it for me. Everything else is great minus my fucking job.

youtube.com/watch?v=VySc8YNaHQA

No, she's fucking amazing. It's me, I'm a dirtbag.

>tfw can't remember the last time you were actually happy
JUST

>they have a job

That's a great question. I wasn't expecting that question.

>starved myself to lose weight
>hit my goal weight a month ago
>even have a visible 6 pack now
>still starving myself

I told myself wouldn't go full retard and have issues with eating but here I am. Still planning only losing more.

I'm happy but I know I'm being stupid

I feel it.

My girlfriend is fantastic and caring. Batshit insane but really no grounds for cheating. I just have this fear of onegina and this sense of everything I'm doing and working hard for at the gym is going to waste.

Also my life so far is shitty. Not in school. I have a job but I don't make enough. And I constantly get berrated and yelled at by my family for not making enough money/ being the next gen patriarch, and being stupid.

no.
But I am happier than I was a year ago before I started and it's only on track to get better.

your parents suck block them you are your own person

Nope, get feelings of crushing loneliness even when I'm with friends.

Happiness is an illusion. Normies experience happiness through upboats, Kikebook likes and Instagram Yam points. High test, burly men find happiness through introspection and silence (preferably in a dark room with no visual stimulation).

Happiness = no distractions + being at peace. In other words, not constantly running away from yourself.

actually yeah.
i feel kinda bad since i didnt lift in 4 days and went on a bender, but i'll get back on track and eat well and lift hard 5 days straight.
been getting more mires recently too, which is nice, but even though i get external confirmation, i still feel like im not there yet. which is a good thing since it makes me want to keep improving myself. if i think about it, i probably let myself go since i had so many people comment on my body recently (had a pool party and a party where with games that have you get undressed) and thought it was ok to let myself go a bit.