He lifts for these creatures

>he lifts for these creatures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=4URj2bICgQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selfies were a mistake

>superficial self absorbed entitled spoiled sheltered egotistical stupid vapid whores
Real women depress me. Why the fuck did our cuck ancestors "liberate" them? Why did they think society would survive this? What's the point in even doing anything if THIS is what real women are like

One of the bottom left a bit thicc but can probs chill

They were always like this. The Greeks and Romans complained about the vanity of women and they had very few state rights.

You just got to find one of the rare sane ones. One that's like a man, but you're physically attracted to

ill just be gay

so traps are superior?

youre all so stupid to get baited by this

the part of the screen thats cut off on the bottom says "send your selfie to this hashtag to win a prize"

>that qt on the right just enjoying her food and likely browsing /cbt/ for a husbando

I lift to use those holes

Their faces are so infuriating

>tfw no red vest gf

But she's being as much of a "Look at me!" type as the rest

So I should just turn a femboy into a full blown trap or find a good looking guy?
>Scooby was right all along

Islam is our only hope

obviiiiiiii

Bottom right looks pretty cute.

Its a fucking baseball game I wouldn't watch it either

This

They should be reading books instead though

Kek reminds me of a girl i know, looks similar to her:
>spends all her time playing PS3 and 4
>pretty chill to talk about games, movies, comis and series
>anti-social, introverted and sometimes rude
>drinks heavily on weekends
She was popular due to her hobbies and online gaming during highshool and college
Then college ended ( shitty one) and
>depressed
>no money, no plans for future
>living in parents basement
>spend every single day on ps4 achievements
>avoids all social calls
>doesn't take care of herself, but skinny due to low food intake

All her anti-social quirks and hobbies made her a useless girls in her mid 20es. What was one a manic pixie girl is now a weight on humanity

roastie get out

is she cute and single?

traps are men

>implying there aren't a thousand dudes that would marry her and provide for her

Yeah but 90% would be ugly as fuck.
Let's be honest here, people who play video games as much as she seems to are almost fat ugly nerds with poor social skills

no. she's fat and married and it's your mother.

anybody know the name of the ancient greek play where women run the country? its a comedy where women are put in charge and they run everything into the ground and ruin it

>90% would be ugly as fuck
yes, because a depressed shut in with no life no future no social skills and no work ethic deserves so much better right? the only reason shes alone is because shes the type of girl that will bring nothng to the tale but bitch about how hes no 6'2" and jacked making 6 figures

it's something you read here that you're trying to cycle back here. don't worry about it, your beliefs are categorically reinforced here. we don't have to get into specifics.

What is her quirk?
Mine is super speed that activates when I hear eurobeat music

wheres a spree killer if you need one

>tfw all your friends mire your gains
>tfw on a hike yesterday and one says "user it seems like you hate women now"

W-would this girl happened to be named Claire?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Lysistrata

i think that guy remade it recently into that movie chiraq

jfc

Well, do you?

what is with greek life? It's like everyone in sororities and frats act exactly the same. They're all chads and stacies. Ffs even greek life shirts are all the same color: salmon, light turquoise, washed out purple, etc etc.

>american girls

More like texting chad. Although I guess there are some girls who rush sororities but then later regret it.

The thing with Chads and Stacies is that they're not born Chads and Stacies.
They're born regular people like anyone else. The difference is that they decide to be Chads and Stacies and work very very hard to be as Chadlike and Stacyesque as possible.
Sororities and frats are for these people who have worked so hard and so long to be an ideal. They get to hang out with other people who believe in this ideal, and sometimes it ends up forming a feedback loop of hyper-Staceyness

It's just cringe. I would probably involve myself in greek life if it wasn't filled with the same stereotypes. You know like having vastly different guys, as long as you're social though it would be fine.

>. You know like having vastly different guys, as long as you're social though it would be fine.
This is what every single frat boy thinks their frat is

>nah bro this is my boy Matt he is crazy smart he runs a Facebook meme page probably going to make millions off it
>you ever seen step brothers
They're like normie goths

Those aren't real women user, same way dyel manlets aren't real men

Ik this one guy that thinks he is breaking the stereotype of frat guys being stupid because he is studying physics. He fails to realize that the stereotype about frat guys is that they're tools and in the end he is still a tool.

Women are too dumb to realize that pictures of food before they're eaten are less interesting of photos of food after its eaten

the sad thing is these aren't even trashy women. these are upper middle class white college girls, ostensibly the gold standard for young women in america. this is what the top tier of women looks like. depressing stuff.

user you think this because you are looking from the outside. as someone who was in a frat during college let me say that we were not all Chads. unless you were part of a top tier frat then you were doomed to party with 6/10 girls who acted liked they were 10/10. back in those days us failed normies just referred to them as "STUDS"

Ik not all are chads but at least they all fucking act like it. Why is it though, that slayers, if they are even a thing, don't seem to be in frats? You would think they would want to be in a frat to slay pussy but alas

S-Stop.

School shooter right here

Isn't this just an american thing?

how do we get more

t. American

Worldwide. Harem sluts act like that too.

dude so black i didn't even notice he had a shirt on

dare i say that he be the niggest?

Does this announcers commentary make you feel better?

youtube.com/watch?v=4URj2bICgQM

Of COURSE they're all Chads and Stacies. Before Veeky Forums perverted 'Chad' to mean some kind of representation of human perfection and success, it just meant a boring American college stereotype involving football, popped collars and kegstands.

yeah as a fraternity member i can safely say that this is bullshit. greek life is for people with money who like to get trashed every weekend, some of them work hard at other things such as school but a lot of them just want pussy and drugs. srats in particular dont actually work towards anything, they live off of daddy's money, literally. In all of our books and codes and mottos and shit it says we're bounded by ideals, but the only ideal i see is drinking

actually I lift for this creature

She looks like a Jap Sasha Grey

so.. yes?

Slayers were unusual but they would pull the hottest girls and would have gotten a bid to any fraternity they wanted. desu i think most of them did not do it because they had a shit GPA

i acted like a pseudo-Chad during my time in a frat and banged a bunch of ugly roasties. but one girl broke my heart and now i lift to take away the pain.

>bottom right takes out her phone and pretends to scroll through when she sees the bottom middle girls start taking selfies
>bottome left girl just completely turns away
>top left girl awkwardly stares off into distances and waits for the girl next to her to be done

spotted the outsides in the friend group, if i said Veeky Forums has done nothing for me but this, it's the autistic superpower of being able to hyperactively pick up on misfits and spaghetti mishaps in other people

Sankyu for the picture, senpai.

my sides

No, it only shows that they really dont give a shit about the game. But I have to defend them to a degree, because I see so many dudes walking around here wearing Bulls or Raiders stuff without giving two flying shits about the teams either. Basically kill everyone of them period.

Thanks mate
This instantly killed my urges on nofap day 8.
Degenerates do not deserve my attention

How do I go about acting like a douche to slay roasties? Were you direct with them at parties or did you play it cool?

Also, wouldn't slayers be successful, academically?

what the fuck lol

Movie is called Inherent Vice

Yeah so you can put your dick in them man.

Do you think we lift so we can have an intellectually stimulating coffee date?

lol gtfo

No fun allowed!