Bought LINK at $0.47

>bought LINK at $0.47
>sold LINK at $0.16
Fuck you guys, you told me there is still one week before the fork. You fags were fudding LINK so hard.

you actually believed it?

I don't understand why you would sell ANYTHING at a loss unless you REALLY needed the money to live or the project is 100% dead. Oh well...

>makes incredibly stupid decision
>blames someone else
Uh huh.

>he fell for the FUD

You do realise that LINK fudding, itself, is a meme right?

You dont actually think that somethign with that much industry backing, shilling (by a 18.2 billion valued bank), headlining at the blockchain super conference, all the additional stuff, you surely didnt think it would fail

....did you?

Did you actually just get meme'd on the biggest crypto of 2018?

It's dumping to the ground.
Look

>buy high
>sell low
>...
>profit
You’re not shorting correctly

Wait so the fudding was a meme too???? fuck you guys so much this shit wasnt in knowyourmeme.com

this is when we tell you, "why'd you sell? You didn't know the fork would be called off? BTFO"

You probably should have done your own research or read the pastebin or looked at how constant and intense the FUD was. You sold the very people fudding your bags at a discount.

Enjoy being poor because you listed to some retard lying out of his ass.

oh geez better sell at a loss again!!

No it isnt you stupid fuck. If it was dumping i would be buying back in quickly. You and i are in the same boat.

it is DUMPING

>coping this fucking hard

>bought link at 18c
>sold at 52c
>bought link at 15c
>tripled my stack
>hold
>PROFIT

what about pump and dump don't you get?

>sold LINK at $0.47
>bought LINK at $0.16

you literally gave me free money, how does it feel?

>going to work
>assume links gonna keep going sideways like it was before until the segwit so go all in on some low market cap shit coin
>get back
>segwit cancelled
>link recovering
>have to buy high so I don't miss this moon mission
thanks Veeky Forums

LMAOOOOO IF YOU DIDNT BUY LINK AFTER PRICE STABILIZED

WILL U SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT. WE LOST ALREADY.

fuck, its down 2 cents.

It's okay, kid. I made the same mistake with ANS. I just hope you aren't too stubborn to get on the next obvious moon ticket.

literally me. I even put a limit sell order at .00002550

JUST

Kek this is how Veeky Forums periodically purges newfags, we operate on so many layers of irony only Veeky Forumsraelis know what's truly worth buying.

>Is BCH good?
>Satoshis vision
>Scam chinkcoin

>LINK
>Literally the future of all crypto
>Literally a p'n'd

Which is it newfag

Just dropped this shit.

I might buy when it double bottoms again

OP is based

>You do realise that LINK fudding, itself, is a meme right?

Nigger that only goes for Ark. Bancorcucks and DGBmarines get the same treatment as Linktards. The FUD is just funny because it's true. Ark FUD is funny because it's ironic.

fucking arkie go home