/fat/ - Cosmic Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

eatsmart.net/product/sweet-kale-vegetable-salad-kit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructose_malabsorption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit i was just about to create the new /fat/ thread

Confess

im gay

Can someone who does intermittent fasting share their experience? What benefits have you felt? Does it really help burn fat faster?

goddamn it OP, you even made the CONFESS post
my only chance to do something useful today has been squandered

anyway i've been good today. stuck to my 1600 kcals.

Can I be forgiven before commiting a sin?

good lord user

no

was in my limit yesterday but it still felt like a bad day

>slimmed down pretty well
>a few more pounds to go
>get a new job
>constantly stressed out
>gain 20 pounds back

I'm starting to question my resolve about weight loss, father. I'm not going to transform into butterfly because i've seen my youth pictures when i was skinny and ugly.

fat fucks

>tfw accidentally consumed 250 mL of vanilla peach scented hand lotion

Ok. I'll just confess i the next thread.

Sorry bud wanted the thread to start off right

My change in diet have me gambling on every fart.

20lbs is a lot
even accounting for 25% of that being water

how long were you avoiding the scale? it must have been months
of course your weight is gonna shift after months of not checking

ate only 1300 cals yesterday but it was all a breakfast sandwich, hash browns, a coke, and fries. nowhere near enough protein

was going to do leg day but my lifting buddy backed out so i skipped

I've been doing it for a few weeks now, I really like it. I've been losing weight consistently and I feel like Ive gained a level of control over my hunger that I've never had in my life before (Ive been obese since like 4th grade)

no worries m8, glad you're looking out for all us /fat/bros

kek

about 8 months or so

Note to self: cardio + weights on the same day at 1400kcal is pushing it.

>only eating whole plants
>get bored of eating before im full

>not eating plants straight from the dirt to get additional FULLNESS and FIBER

>he doesnt eat literal dirt

fuck i read your first greentext line as >not only eating whole plants, and i thought you were being a smug little troll bitch

turns out im the smug little troll bitch who is also an illiterit

Do you feel like you have more energy or something?

I havent noticed any change in energy, I'm on a cut so I always feel just a bit tired

Ok. What sort of fasting routine are you doing?

Right now I'm doing 16:8, I eat from noon to 8pm, usually every 2 hours. I might go to 18:6 soon since I usually just stop eating around 630 or 7 anyways. Some people who do IF recommend Keto, which I think is fine but I dont do because holy fuck I love milk. So I just try to keep my carbs under 20% of my intake

Haven't been counting calories for months. Put on a lot of weight.

Back to the old chicken and rice now though

>constantly stressed out

That somehow makes you absorb fat particles from the air?

Does anyone know what the Concentration Camp routine was? These people look pretty slim.

I eat when I'm stressed

It might help burn fat faster as fewer insulin spikes, it also might increase the production of HGH if you don't eat in the morning.
There are two reasons however that directly affect you and almost anyone could notice.

>You know how you get hungrier when you eat a snack sometimes? Doesn't happen anymore.
>Tired of never feeling completely full while losing weight? Well now you get 1 or 2 large meals instead of tiny ones.

What exercise should I do, so that my stomach looks acceptable when I lose weight? Not trying to get a 6 pack, just want to not be embarrassed without a shirt.

fuck's sake just google abs exercises

Weird question incoming: Is it normal that I dont have to shit everyday now that im on a deficit?

Yes

Is it normal that I want to shit all the time?

Yeah I know, but I hoped you guys might have some better insight. For example, if I did situps for 15 minutes every day, would that be enough?

Enough for what exactly? That's like asking if doing bench press for 15 minutes is enough.

T
I
C
K
Y

Just to not have a flabby belly

r9

just focus on losing fat

My daily intake for potassium, fiber, iron and calcium are pretty awful but if I forced myself to eat more foods dense with these nutrients I'd probably go past my daily target kcals.

Get lite salt (almost 40% potassium in 1/4 tsp) or get salt that is completely potassium.
Throw 2 tbsp flax seeds in your shakes, lots of omega 3s and 10% fiber and 10% iron, a little calcium too.
Fiber one cereal has like 16 g fiber (the cholesterol reducing kind, soluble) and over 50% iron RDA for just 60 calories.

That sauce looks like source of cancer.

@apple
@anyone who might know
Contest on hiatus?

To anons counting macros: How do you do it? Counting calories seems tedious enough, taking macros into account too seems insanely tiring.

get used to counting calories until it's natural and almost automatic. Then start counting macros.

Fat anons what are bring to work for lunch?

Fake history 1xF

No, you eat when you put food into your mouth.

Once you get over the hump of "ugh I gotta start thinking about WHAT I eat in addition to how much" it's not that bad. Try to have a general idea of what you're eating for the day when you get up. After a while you'll be able to know what macros might need attention that day and adjust accordingly.

MFP keeps track of it and my general rules are "try to eat more protein and don't go shit fucking crazy with carbs more than once a week." Works out well enough, I'm 10lbs off of my goal weight.

It's going rather good.

I don't even splurge anymore when I smoke some weed. I think I am going to make it. But I knew that.

The more difficult part is maintaining the weight after the loss.

NEVER gonna make it

I lost over 25 kg like 3 years ago, felt that i had 'won', and now im back at the same fucking weight again

lesson learned... i hope

>match with girl who has a photo of herself naked in bed
>make a joke about inviting her over
>"are you calling me a whore? bye"
I don't understand. Is this autism? Why would you have naked photos of yourself on tinder and not be up for a little dirty banter?

I lost a bit of weight already and I know I could have lost even more fat but I have this god damn chocolate addiction. I need this chocolate but I don't want to. I tried so much already but I end up binge eating chocolate (and only choclate). What do?

I'm 71 kg now. My ideal dyel weight is 55 or 60. I guess i can feast until i'm 80 kg. And then start fasting.

Replace it with fruit.

Anyone else have bitch tits?

>My ideal dyel weight is 55 or 60

girl or borderline midget? why are there legit so many short people in these threads

eatsmart.net/product/sweet-kale-vegetable-salad-kit/
+ Protein on top
+ Lemon/lime wedges instead of the dressing.

>why are short people insecure
>why do insecure people use Veeky Forums
not exactly rocket science

;-;

yes

stop buying it. stop looking at it. stop going down the candy aisle in the store. Buy chocolate halo top ice cream if you must.

Autism or never left parents basement?
Short people are a thing in the real world

Just caught my morbidly obese neighbour paying the fast food delivery man in the hallway, he bought a large pizza and some sort of steak or schnitzel or something that comes in a box with a salad.
Kinda sad that i used to also buy 2 meals for myself just 6-8 months ago... At this point i think he weighs at least 60kg more than i do.

Can't eat a lot of fruit because I have dietary fructose intolerance and I actually have lactose intolerance aswell but I still eat this damn chocolate even if my stomach basically dies afterwards.

Also like I posted yesterday, this is what 61 kg looks like at 170cm (5'7)

I'm sorry for you user. On the bright side you can do keto since carbs seem like a bad idea for your body.

I had curry chicken today when I told myself I wouldn't ;(

>Can't eat fruit or chocolate
>Eat chocolate anyway
>Still not eating fruit despite the same effect

By this point you're just making excuses user. If you have to, cut out both, just think of the benefits it'll bring.

can I have a discord link to some Veeky Forums group?

fuck off fatties

Drink cocoa. Make it with mostly water, use sweetener instead of sugar.

I'm pretty short for a male. But i also approximate my ideal weight implying there must be very very little body fat and absolutely no muscle from exercise.

I ordered pepper steak thinking it had zero carbs, not not realizing it is in a semi-sweet teriyaki sauce. [spoiler] I ate the whole plate [spoiler]

Don't buy chocolate.

been on keto now for a few weeks. I basically never feel hungry. why is that? is that something up with me or is it a feature of keto? most days I have to force myself to eat, and I'm even doing 16-8 IF to boot.

>I have dietary fructose intolerance

That's not a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructose_malabsorption

>That sub 30% BF feel.

Its a good feeling.

>make a joke
this is a safe space, we all know you dont know how to make a joke with a normie girl

He looks fucking horrible. this is not what girls want.

>what girls want

Help lads I've been doing very low calorie keto the last five days, with intermittent fasting. I'm starting psmf tomorrow (now I have low fat cheese) but really want to eat bread and jam today

literally worthless calories, pure sugar and carbs, no nutritional value whatsoever, you should be ashamed breh

I can assure you he's gotten more pussy than you'll ever get in a lifetime

Buy dark chocolate?

Darker it is the less you want

but he'll always be a manlet

It's almost like that doesn't affect his life like the Veeky Forums memes imply

>800 calories consumed today
>broccoli,chicken breasts,and oatz
>feel full
>yesterday i had 1400 cals
>tfw getting ready for Sunday to pig the fuck out
>getting ready for the cheat,got my strawberry jam and freshly ground peanut butter ready
>going to get bananas to put in sandwich on Thursday so they'll be ripe for the game
>a huge glass of milk
>popcorn

>having cheat days
never gonna make it

157 days with no cheat days, meals or drinks, 29kg lost. are you proud anonsenpai?