Can we have a DNP thread? Gimme your experiences and tips, strongly considering it

can we have a DNP thread? Gimme your experiences and tips, strongly considering it

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/932533/gym-obsessed-dad-given-hours-to-live-after-cooking-his-insides-with-diet-pills/
ergo-log.com/dnpdeath.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, I know people here have taken it and are probably using it right now

also where can i buy DNP in the UK?

dinitro

didn't they get shut down

I found 250 is a pretty good sweet spot in terms of doses. Do your research, drink plenty of fluid, eat some but not too many carbs, try and control your cravings. Also coming off and the cravings/bloating can be brutal

yeah from what I can gather if you take 250mg for 20 - 30 days and make sure you stay cool, drink water and stick to a diet you should be golden

now where the fuck can I buy some in the UK?

Fucking eBay. Shit is legal in the US for "fertilizer". You have to compensate for the fact they're selling crystal and not powder with some ratio though.

Quick run-down on this shit?

poison that burns fat

you gotta go back
i'd rather buy it weighed out and in pill form already
looks like i'm buying some btc

Mitochondria need a Proton gradient between their intermembrane Space (high H+) and matrix (low H+) to produce ATP from ADP. DNP destroys this gradient by binding Protons and being ably to freely diffuse between intermembrane space and matrix. No production of ATP means no more energy for all energy-dependant cellular processes (e.g. energy storage in form of triglicerides aka fat).
Simply: you eat but your cells aren't able to produce as much energy from it, depending on bodyweight and DNP dose.

Enhanced athlete

The constant sweating is not worth it, I can lose weight fast enough eating one meal a day.

When I did 500mg I got PN in my feet and it was horrible and it would've been torture living with it for the rest of my life, luckily it went away after two nights

>500mg
there's your problem
this legit?

I did lower doses, it make you tired and you sweat a lot

This user is correct
It's legal for personal use and fertilizer, also I bought some off eBay and it came in capsules in powder form

Taking DNP PERIOD,that's the problem with all of you. take something that was used to gas people during the second world war. Jesus fucking Christ.
>inb4 it's safe and i know people who have used it.
it's not safe and those people are retards and so are any of you who take it.

settle down rabbi

The fuck?
No, stupid.
It was used by russians to keep themselves from dying in the cold while they fought off the nazis.

Why so bootyblasted buddeh?

DNP just shuttles protons alongside the mitochondrial matrix membrane. So you're body does all this digestion to build up a proton gradient on the membrane and DNP goes "lul wut" and shuttles protons alongside the gradient stealing the energy that would have become ATP and turning it into heat.

Guess where else does this proton shuttling happen? Brown fat.

DNP is remarkably straight forward in that it does just that. No other biological functions to think off.

DNP just makes your body less energy efficient. It's perfectly safe if you don't OD. You can kill yourself faster with an aspirin OD.

what about PN?

>It's perfectly safe if you don't OD. You can kill yourself faster with an aspirin OD.

That is just plain wrong

Did a run of DNP a few years ago:

4 days 250, 8 days 500 using yellowbot's stuff, lost 12lbs total. Took all the recommended supplements, did my research, ended up having to terminate the cycle due to a huge rash. Training took a huge hit, it was very difficult to sleep, very difficult to function, sweaty and miserable 24/7 (this was in the winter as well).

Would not recommend it to anyone, the supposed muscle sparing benefits are absolutely negligible in practice because your training takes such a vicious hit. If you're a fat fuck, you should not be using this because you have no dietary discipline anyway and will just regain all the weight. If you are in reasonable shape like I was and just looking for a way to speed up cuts - just cut with a large deficit or even go full PSMF, either option is still much less miserable than DNP and the whole "losing muscle on a cut" thing is vastly, vastly overblown.

Anyone touching DNP is a fucking moron.
DNP is a poison and the half-life of DNP is up to 6 days! Not 24-48 hrs claimed by websites.
This will cause accumulation and eventual overdose.
Overdosing on DNP is horrific to say the least as calories released as heat will cook your internal organs from the inside.
The problem is that the effective dose and the lethal dose is very close to each other.

It burns massive amounts of fat, yes, it really works, but the risk is too great.
We're talking about amounts in milligrams (1/1000 of a gram), this is very potent shit.
How do you know your pill has exactly 250mg DNP?
DNP is no different than cyanide as in you can ingest small amounts of it and be fine, but as soon as you go over your tolerance, you're dead.

>How do you know your pill has exactly 250mg DNP?
how much can they miss-load it? I front loaded 1.3g once

You were probably very lucky in having under dosed gear.
OD's has been reported at as little as 800mg (in females).

then everyone must have under dosed hear since several people on /fraud/ have front loaded higher

thesun.co.uk/news/932533/gym-obsessed-dad-given-hours-to-live-after-cooking-his-insides-with-diet-pills/

8 pills in 12 hrs, probably 2g?

>then everyone must have under dosed hear since several people on /fraud/ have front loaded higher
They probably do, because people have to overdo everything.
Dead people are poor costumers.

or it could've been 4g

maybe, 4g killed this guy
ergo-log.com/dnpdeath.html

dnp made my lips swole

You have herpes

Has anyone had an eye exam since taking dnp?

I'm aware proper supplementation should avoid full blown cataracts, but I'm curious whether it might cause subtler vision damage over time that's not as immediately detectable.

Used it twice. Tried doses of 250, 500 and 750mg.

750mg was pure hell on earth after a few days. It made me feel like I had a fever. I was extremely lethargic and sweating like crazy, so didn't get to reap the benefits of light cardio on DNP. I was so sick that I had to take a week off from work. Nowhere close to dying or anything like that (it takes a lot more than 750mg for a man my size), but I felt like I was.

500mg was just perfect. I was somewhat lethargic and did sweat a little (nothing major). Got fairly shredded from 15% bf in just 2 weeks. Strength training sucked, but I got my strength back in 2 weeks or so afterwards. Went back to feeling normal 5 days after last ingestion of DNP.

250mg. Felt nothing at all. Only did it for a short amount of time after 750mg. Could easily do intense cardio at this dose. 250mg is probably going to be the sweet spot for most people who want faster dieting, but without side-effects.

Would I recommend DNP? Not unless you are a bodybuilder, no. You're much better off with an ECA stack, much much safer and enjoyable.

I've found that the bigger the leaves on the weeds you're trying to kill, the better it works. It works great on those big ass thistles, but it won't do shit to crabgrass. You gotta just pull that shit out by hand.

I'm assuming that you are an adult and don't need to actually be told not to ingest literal poison. I hope. Right?

Purple Panda labs has it weighed out but your really fucking yourself over cost wise. Buy pill caps, dnp, and a scale of you don't already have one. This is if you plan on DNP cycling more than once.

dinitro quit

Maybe you had a bad experience with it, but I've done two cycles, and each time I hardly lost any muscle or strength that I could tell, it only stalled my progress, and I lost about 12 lbs in 20 days each time (was on doses between 200 and 400". The sweats are annoying unless it's winter then you save money on heating, and you better have some sleeping aid, so I'd understand why people would not want it, but it does work. Cutting normally just doesn't compare.