Post ideal face

>never gone have this jawline :(

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/redheads-psychology_b_1911771.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RmUzdNLDLmI
youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dark hair > blonde hair for men.

I disagree

Light hair is a sign of a low test, that's why women want their men "tall, dark and handsome".

>Light hair is a sign of a low test
That's false.

>light hair is a sign of low test
Not even remotely true

>dark haired man

Educate yourself, testosterone is connected to Melanin production.

>Testosterone activates tyrosine hydroxylase (Neurosci Lett 2006; 396: 57-61).Tyrosine hydroxylase is involved in human pigmentation. Tyrosine hydroxylase has been “suggested” to be “tightly coupled to melanin synthesis” (J Invest Dermatol 1990; 95: 9-15).

>implying natty

Q U I C K

U

I

C

K

R U N D O W N

U

N

D

O

W

N

It's an objective fact women prefer dark haired men.

Blonds can be attractive sure, but on average they will be less attractive to the eyes of the average woman.

As a guy I think the coolest looking dudes are blond, but I can't deny this is my male mind projecting my male preferences.

I've discussed this with women before, some of them seem to just find even very attractive men, model/actor level looks, entirely unattractive because of their hair color.

As far as facial attractiveness goes, it's all up to the individual. I don't think most women would find the model in the OP picture very attractive though, and Cavill is up there with the GOATs.

Oh look it's this guy again.

no they don't, the hair is barelly a feature if you have an 10/10 face, look at chris evans, even with his shaved head girls would melt near him

This thread is going to be a minefield of posts by that one swarthy dude with self-esteem issues that always makes these inane posts.

Pic related.

Fags

Looks like a gay

blonde guys btfo

He looks like he kills Nazis

Light hair is a feminine feature. That's why they don't like it on men.

a) Chris Evans isn't a 10/10, he's reasonably attractive, very fit and famous. Also has that likable guy thing down. He's a better looking Gosling type, but he's not a 10/10 in the same vein as Pitt or male models.

2) I really don't want to hurt your feeling if you're blond, but it's not just personal anecdotes. There have been studies, surveys and dating data analysis.

Women just don't like blond hair on men, and it's understandable from an evolutionary standpoint.

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/

huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/redheads-psychology_b_1911771.html

and countless others, most of these clickbait articles list their sources, you can check these out.

Your hair color will not render you a permavirgin. It's just a preference.

But stop having emotional reactions and arguing objective facts.

he is

Every single girl on /adv/ picked Francisco Lachowski over Jordan Barrett.

They both have very feminine faces though

Look at the eyes. I can guarantee you that isn't even close to the female ideal.

Now a serious question do you consider that a male ideal face wise?

Asian women love blond/red hair.

take GH

Lachowski is not too feminine. Some angles make him look so but generally he wouldn't pass for a women.

The other guy would legit pass for a woman with longer hair and less broad shoulders.

Every pretty boy is feminine, that's the appeal to it.

Extreme masculinity is like OP pic and it is not so attractive.

Shepard

Wrex

Gandy, Ballou, Nessman, O'pry. All Ideal with their respective features.

This is what perfection in males looks like

Nah.

Yess lads, another thinly-veiled homo thread!

God I wish I looked like young Mel Gibson.

Thuggish faces are better

hair color is one of the least important features. admittedly, even as a white dude tho, darker skin is more attractive (doesn't black features are, though) because it looks more healthier than pasty white. On the other hand, you can achieve healthy looking skin through diet. Carotene, lycophene, astaxanthin just to name a few. I never had pasty white, but once I started getting my diet in check and started eating a shit ton of vegetables (more than Veeky Forums recommends), especially tomatoes and carrots, I started getting comments on my skin "glow", girls even thought I wore makeup lmao

anyway, hair color really isn't that important, although pronounced eyebrows are since they frame your entire face, so thin/blonde eyebrows usually look like garbage

>2017
>not having long blond hair

there is no denying francisco may be in the top 0.001% of looks, but i doubt women would *really* prefer francisco to some hunk (as long as the hunk is good looking, of course). I feel like grills haven't been attracted to franciso type dudes since they turned 17 desu senpai. i had pretty boy friends who slayed when we were younger, now its not going very well for them. they have to run boyfriend game and never hook up in clubs

He clearly has a double chin, so - no

>tfw would look almost exactly like blaskowicz if i had blonde hair, non jew nose, non retruded chin and went on test at 15

it hurts to have almost the exact same facial shape and features but still being an assymetric jew

guy on the right looks homo. Is my gaydar just oversensitive?

gotta love all the dudebros who think this dude is ideal lmao

yes hes good looking, but to me he just looks like the average plebbitor who read through grooming and fashion guides a few times

>posts brunette

>doesn't black features are, though

Objectively correct

>I've discussed this with women before, some of them seem to just find even very attractive men, model/actor level looks, entirely unattractive because of their hair color.

has no one said ever

if you're hot, you're hot. you could have any hair color in the world and it wouldn't matter. yes, you can have preferences, i prefer a bit darker coloring on women but it doesn't mean i cant find a pale blonde attractive

JB has colored his hair several times and he still didnt get "uglier" when he was blonde

why do some of these people look like utter shit?

Modelling is a meme honestly.

Who looks like shit according to you?

I agree, as a fagfag, if you're a strict top and blonde it's recommended that you dye your hair darker (not necessarily black, just dark brown) because blonde guys look more submissive. No reason to cope, you can buy dye in bulk online and it costs $30 a year to dye your hair.

There's this bizarre /pol/ angle that people want to defend blonde hair as masculine because they see that women prefer darker hair as an affront to the White race. But conveniently don't contest that women prefer Caucasian features and white skin (albeit tanned)... that fact of course they don't fight.

it's probably what ever is socially seen as exotic that people enjoy.

Blonde bitches be great though, right.

>blonde
literally worst hair colour on a woman

Beauty is more subjective on females unlike the objective standards of beauty on males. Blonde girls look submissive which in general is preferred by men, yes.

They like White guys, these features are more extremely tied to Caucasians. Same reasons mudshark girls dye their hair platinum blonde to attract Tyrone.

I don't agree with you.

No shit, the guy on the right looks like a fucking alien.
I agree that dark hair>light hair but it's not a fair comparison.

>>Poster makes a post about hair colour
>>Reply with a focus on body
>>HURR

That woman would be hot with any hair colour, retard. Post pics of FACE w/ different hair colours if thats the point you want to make

>O'pry.
*vomits*
I agree with the rest though

>ideal face thread
>everyone posts MEN
It's so fucking gay in here it feels sickening and I've jerked off to females(males) before

Look how beautiful it is on a girl.

Look how beautiful it is on a girl.

2-6-7 utter shit, some other look only okay.

This thread isn't for straight men stupid.
It's a thinly veiled /hm/ thread for women(because hm is taken over by the gays) and men who want to know what women see as attractive. Oh and closet cases.
But I can tell that white menace that's been posting it's racist rhetoric in every other thread is here as well.

I have this jawline, will probably get that haircut to, thanks for the photo user :)

I'm sorry, but I just think dark hair is better.
>Dark Hair
>Green/Blue Eyes
>Pale Skin
Is the best combo. Pic not an example.

>Actually being attracted to gooks
Beta detected

My husbando.

forgot fucking pic

>I have this jawline.
Sure. Post photo.

G-Girls?

> not posting Ai
your taste is shit and you should feel bad

Tom Brady.jpg

Paul Newman or Marlon Brando

They don't make them like this anymore, literally go and watch that clip off marlon brando taking his jacket off in youtube and see the ladies comments, all you gotta do is be like that.

>being contrarian
Yui's eyes smile like no other

>Using Huffpost as a reference

Please come back with an respectable and credible source and not this garbage that feminist pump out

Reminder: Never listen to anything a woman says, do the opposite in most places

whats the point in this gif

no see pic related

If you're blond yo can quickly get to a 8/10 by :

1. Getting a tan
2. Growing a stuble
3. Getting jacked

Unless you don't have a strong jaw, then you're fucked.

Add some stuble and a little tan and yu good

I was intrigued, as in my experience, blond guys were very much desired in highschool and in my university. A lot of the studies are small and use self reported measure like "dates per month" or "success" on dating websites, or didn't really use sources at all for some of the claims. Anecdotally I've also never heard any woman say that she didn't like blond hair on men, so there's that. Also, some of you faggots are using pictures of dark blonde hair, which you clonflate with brown, which I am sure is probably also conflated in these "studies".

My hair color is like this dude, and as I'm growing my hair out im pretty jelly that my hair isn't a little lighter colored. I do have some nice red tones coming through though.

I know that this is some arab, pajeet, or half caste who keeps making these lookism threads, trying to convince himself that he is more desirable than a white dude (also probably those same guys who have a dedicated coalburner photo to post whenever the feel insecure about not being white). Just be confident with the hair you have, get fit and there will be tons of hot women who will wanna suck your dick.

Natural blonde girls have the advantage of blonde peach fuzz though. Pic related.

It's from a music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmUzdNLDLmI

Depends on what you want, she looks like a sweet tall, skinny blonde that I can see myself marrying, having kids with etc... the clichéd "girl you want to meet your parents".

But if it's just to fuck? A short chunky slampig, that's a light-skinned brunette and bit swarthy like an Italian, Iranian, Armenian, light-skinned latina, etc. With an ass and tits that scream out "cum on me!".

Not an arguement

>using pictures of dark blonde hair, which you clonflate with brown

That's fucking vile and you should feel bad

>never gonna have these fuzzy cheeks

what do you think about this asn qt then?

>blonde big lipped elvis presley lookalike that is painfully american in appearance

people like this piss me off just by existing

wow I'm really fucking up my posts

>Coping this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns

Read the comments.

She looks pretty fake desu

I have literally never thought about this because there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not about to get surgery.

I do make an extra effort to grow a thicker neck though. So far so good.

That is completely fine. It would suck if everyone had the same taste.

>all this fucking cope

Don't be like those fat acceptance girls and crusade to never improve to "be yourslef, lol". Just buy a bottle of hair dye, ffs.

Is there any way to make your hair wavier for guys? My hair is straight as fuck, I wish I had waves.

>bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Sorry, blonde cucks.

This.

>All this cope
Nigger my hair is brown

Also
>Posting a model, as if that somehow has any gauge on real life