Tfw town is full of qt3.14 single chicks

>tfw town is full of qt3.14 single chicks
>never go out exept when biking or going to the gym
>have no one to go clubs with but still wanna talk and pick up one of the qt chicks from the town
>how do I do this when I only go out when I'm biking or walking to the gym without looking like a creep?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!y0wi2KRJ!wybQB8F5OoAsWbSgxvybTZwMkYNtXFejxBXFEXdvCVw
e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make fwends at the gym

I should also clarify this is Hungary so 99% in the gym is either too old or an autistic unwashed dirty monkey looking gypsyfuck

Learn how to cold approach. Day game is easier than club game anyway imo for getting a non slooty chick.

Try volunteering somewhere where grills go. I do community service at my local food bank and I've gotten 3 qt's numbers there without putting in much effort.

i play guitar and sing, i was thinking about busking on the street but im not chad enough yet to have the confidence , good job on the number tho m8

Thanks m8. I have a gf so I'm not tryin to smash. Just keeping my social skills sharp.

Gotta stay attractive for the gf. I'm not a chad by any means either btw.

What does busking on the streets mean?

Not the guy but busking is just playing music on the street for people. If I'm honest not a good way to meet anyone, could try an open mic.

busking is basicly going out to some crowded place and playing street music. its good fun i did it once but that wasnt alone so i had confidence to do it

Be more like Elliot. Take some creatine, it will give you confidence. Just be careful not to get addicted.

he is my hero, a chad ruined by disqusting females

where can I go where I don't have to do boring community service tho? Also I;'m really only looking for slooty chicks

so your getting girls numbers behind your Gfs back.......user...stop acting like this isn't a big deal

Not just a chad, he is THE Chad.

Guys have friends that are girls. I don't have social media, I don't even hit these girls up after.

If you lose your game and quit gaming your gf to keep her interested you will lose her.

What's the sauce

mega.nz/#!y0wi2KRJ!wybQB8F5OoAsWbSgxvybTZwMkYNtXFejxBXFEXdvCVw

e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/

Thanks man

Nice

That's a blatant rationalization. Don't fool yourself.

Ever had a gf and kept her more than a few years user?

What are some good social media profile pictures to take if you are always alone? Only women can properly do selfies.

You don't have any bros?

I get uncomfortable asking bros to take pics of me, but I'll just say something like "hey you wanna get a gay ass vid of me doing x (posing by the pool, doing some activity, w/e)?"
"Hey no homo but I need a prog pic (in gym or after gym"

They always just say lol w/e and take the pic

K