Veeky Forums Embrace your new manlet overlord

Veeky Forums Embrace your new manlet overlord.

Vasyl Lomachenko.

>Pound for pound best boxer on the planet
>good looking guy
>rich, talented and athletic ripped body all at 5"6

Stay mad ectomorph lanklets.

tfw you're in kindergarden and you are allowed to have pudding as lunch

> how to fight lomachenko?
i dunno, stand 3 feet away?

pound for pound only exists in fighting because it's the only type sport where it's too dangerous for them to compete against the athletic people of the sport.

>mfw 5'6
guys I'm trying but I can't make myself grow
should I just finally learn?

>Pound for pound
lmao

they are athletic, but they are way smaller so it wouldn't matter against bigger and athletic guys

but yeah, pound for pound has a lot of problems with it. for example. demetrious johnson is considered pound for pound in MMA, but he lost to Dominick Cruz, who is only one weight class above him. Is he truely elite, or does he get a pass because he is smaller?

whos better? rigondeaux? lol hes a bum

cruz the goat of bantamweight boiiii fuck cody and his bitch ass tattoos. and yeah cruz height advantage was ridiculous in that fight.

>Pound for pound
If you're not the best in general then why should I care?

i hope this is bait. if not you either dont watch fighting or you're a fucking autist.

Let's say you weight 225lbs, bf under 10% and are in decent enough cardiovascular health. Could you, untrained, beat up a professional fighter that weighed, say 110lbs, super easy or very easy? Where does the weight gap close? 150lbs? I'd say 175 vs 225 and the lighter guy would no longer be like fighting a 9th grader for the bigger guy.

Anyways, my point is, I'd eat this guy for breakfast, untrained, in a street fight.

well how heavy are you?

225 at 6'4

Veeky Forums user thinks he can beat up professional fighter

>kek

loma's a complete meme.

he's only fought cans, he just has a showy, accessible style and has a good amateur record

Weight has to play a major factor. I could literally just sit on some dude that was tiny. My son is 110, and he could train 24/7 and no way could he beat me up.

t. manlet

No real man weighs 110 or anything like that, honestly under 70kg and you're no man to me, you're just average at that weight. Though I immensely respect Lomachenko and would probably get beat out by him even though I'm an semi amateur boxer, but still he doesnt look intimadating

Even the normies only care about Heavy Weight really, or welter weight

>tfw when you do weigh 110

who has he beat lmao... no one.

Hi, not many grills on here. Post feet.

He's a monster.
But is he better than GGG